Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another stroller/wagon rant

Posted by Sorceress 
Another stroller/wagon rant
May 14, 2011
Went to a convention today (well, went to help out for a few hours as a vendor) and the moos and twat turds were in abundance. One Duh came along with one kid walking and the other one, who had to be at least 4 years old, riding in some kind of giant plastic wagon contraption with all her kinder crap around her. On one hand I was glad that she wasn't running up and down the aisles knocking into people, but at the same time it was disgusting to see a kid this size lolling around as if she was on her litter being transported by slaves. She wasn't obese -- yet. But keep the princess treatment up and she will be.

Then nature called and I had to use the restroom. Naturally a moo was in there with her two bratlings. Again, one on foot, another in the princess wagon. The wagon was parked across the front of all the sinks whilst moo made some big show of fixing shitling's shoe. Couldn't have moved the goddamned thing out of the way, of course. Noooo, it's all about me, and I'm a bizzy mawm. Fuck.

I begged off and came home. I've endured quite enough of chyylldrennnn today.
Re: Another stroller/wagon rant
May 14, 2011
I got stuck behind a Cow and Grand Cow today at Macy's.

Of course Cow had the requisite behemoth "stroller". I was stuck behind these people and could not walk past.

Because I am tall (about a head taller than the 'average' person) I was able to peer over the Cow - and what was in the stroller?

Starbucks drinks, umpteen various packages - and NO kid!!!

I noticed that Grand Cow was carrying it. Apparently on purpose so Cow could used the tank stroller as a 'shopping cart'.

Grrrr.

I managed to finally get around them.
Anonymous User
May 14, 2011
Being transported by slaves is a good way to describe how many breeder's pwincesses are treated.

I hate those wagons and strollers.I give them about 30 seconds to move when(rarely if, they don't care) they are blocking a path or store aisle, then squeeze through, lifting my handcart over the thing. Amazingly, this causes breeders to suddenly notice I exist, because they stare in disbelief that someone would dare lift anything over Pweshus's portable throne,where,only moments before, I was not visable through the Breeder Visual/Audio Filtering System that seems to be installed in them at birst birthing.
May 15, 2011
amy, that description of the filtering system is so apt.

Yesterday I was walking on the sidewalk. You know, that place beside the street that's meant for people to walk on, and is broad enough for at least two people to pass one another while walking in opposite directions? At least, that's the design, but there was duh with a big-ass SUV stroller. There was enough room for me to get by, sort of, but this monstrosity had a little parasol sticking out the side to protect pwecious from the sun's rays, and the damn thing hit me in the boobs.

What the fuck? Do they really need to take up a full 2 meters of sidewalk with one fucking cart?
May 15, 2011
I was arriving at Midway, one of the worst airports in the country, and travelling under the worst of weather conditions, and all I wanted to do was grab my luggage and escape the ghetto. Blocking the ONLY gated exit from the baggage claim was one of those Sherman Tank strollers loaded with packages, with a moo standing beside it, arguing with some gate agent.

I was patient for almost 30 seconds. Then, with my free hand, I launched my suitcase over the baby carriage, where it landed with a thud on the tile floor. Then I shoved the kid cart a foot over so I could squeeze my ass through the barrier.

I don't remember what the moo said, but her pig face was red and the gate agent was shaking, trying to hold her back. I gave her the finger and ran to find any degenerate cab I could in order to leave the terminal. I hate flying

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
May 15, 2011
Yesterday while shopping at Kroger there was a massive rainstorm and parts of the parking lot flooded up to about 4-5 inches, but certainly not the whole parking lot or the area where the walk ways were located. By the time that I got to the register it had almost stopped and there was NO REASON for 30 people, more than half of whom were moos with calves, to be standing around in a state of apparent shock and clogging up both the exits AND the covered area immediately outside of the door. They just stood around like the cattle that they are and gazed. I finally hauled my bags OUT of the buggy and slithered through car buggies, carts, strollers, and scooters filled with fat people, pushing the occasional stray toddler aside, until I could escape. WHAT GOOD does it do to just stand there and look? It's not like the water level was going down anytime soon.confused smiley

Moos and their calves are bad enough, but those damned car buggies and SmooV strollers are the worst.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
May 15, 2011
What is it about moos and their brood that makes them congregate and block entrances and exits of public buildings?
Is it so far outside their consciousness that other people exist and may want entrance and exit?

The few local supermarkets that have the car-buggies or kid's shopping carts have been politely put on notice by me that if myself or any vehicle that I own is hit by some out of control kid- then they will be legally responsible for providing those carts.

One grocery store owner confided that he had nothing but trouble with the kid carts and is retiring them.

None of my three closest grocery stores has kid-oriented carts or would be likely to get them.
May 21, 2011
Snark Shark
and what IS with wagons? I had a radio flyer as a kid... I had it, not my parents. but nowdays I see parents rolling their kids around IN a wagon, surprisingly often. (as in they're going somewhare, not jus tplaying with the kid in front of their house). It seems an inconvinient way to cart a kid around, and looks ODD. It looks like the parent is the kids driver!

What it looks like to me is that the wagon holds more kindercrap than a stroller, so that's why it's the transport vehicle of choice. God forbid Shytleigh go anywhere without all of its "favorite" toys. It might start whining and bawling. Oh wait, it does that all the time anyway because it knows that's the way to get MORE toys.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login