Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

entry 617

Posted by mercurior 1 
mercurior 1
entry 617
November 23, 2005
sounds like your step daughter has some intelligence, but at 12 she may change her mind, and they say having a kid makes you young again..

i do hope this step daughter of yours does become truly CF, at least you can tell her why you are, and maybe she will realise that being cf is as valid a life choice as anything else today. even if she doesnt become CF she may become a PNB. which is also a good thing. so good on you guest 618..
Feh
Re: entry 617
November 23, 2005
At the very least, she's being exposed to the fact that having children is a choice everyone has, and not a biological function like shitting.

I was in a sociology class in college and we were discussing family structures. We were to write down and discuss the pros and cons of different family structures and the choices we were given were
1. Mom stays at home with the kids, dad works.
2. Dad stays at home with the kids, mom works.
3. Both parents work. Hired help to care for the kids.
I brought up the fact that not having kids was also an option, and I think half the class, teacher included, had to reattach their jaws and put their eyes back in their stupid heads. It seemed to me that they didn't even realize until that very moment that people have the choice to not have children.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.