Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Scenes from "Our Fyoooture"

Posted by navi8orgirl 
Scenes from "Our Fyoooture"
June 24, 2011
Scenes of Our Fyoooture…courtesy of the morning news here…

HOUSTON -- Jurors in Houston have sentenced Teddrick Batiste to death for killing a 26-year-old motorist to steal the flashy wheel rims from his car.

The Houston Chronicle reports that after the sentencing for Horace Holiday's capital murder, Batiste's mother Rowena Scott could be heard yelling outside the courtroom, "I'm sorry for what my baby did! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

The Harris County jury sentenced the 23-year-old Houston man Thursday after convicting him in the 2009 killing.

Prosecutors say Batiste coveted the spinning chrome rims on Holiday's Cadillac on U.S. 59, so he drew alongside the car and opened fire. A wounded Holiday veered off the freeway, crashed his car into a gas pump at a service station and crawled in search of help. Batiste walked up and fired a fatal shot.

(Copyright ©2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A woman accused of nearly killing her boyfriend by dousing him with boiling water is set to go before a judge today.

Keira Jones, 17, is charged with aggravated assault of a family member. According to court documents, Jones got angry at her boyfriend for talking to another woman and threw a pot of boiling water on him. The victim suffered second degree burns over 15 percent of his body, and is in renal failure, according to doctors, because of the burns.

He's currently on life support in critical condition.

Investigators say Keira Jones removed her personal items from the home and left. She was arrested Wednesday. Bond has not been set.

(Copyright ©2011 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Re: Scenes from "Our Fyoooture"
June 24, 2011
navi8orgirl
Scenes of Our Fyoooture…courtesy of the morning news here…

HOUSTON -- Jurors in Houston have sentenced Teddrick Batiste to death for killing a 26-year-old motorist to steal the flashy wheel rims from his car.

Just another day in H-Town. This is, after all, the city that made "grills" popular. Nothing to see here, move along...

As for the other story, I find it weird that they called a 17 year old girl a "woman" confused smiley. So a likely baybee dadee was talking to another woman, and that justified scalding him to the point of near death? WTF?
June 24, 2011
More details (the BF is 33 years old btw)

http://www.click2houston.com/news/28336944/detail.html

Ira Jones Sr. said two months ago, Keira attacked his son with a knife and stabbed him in the chest.

The victim's father described her as extremely jealous and said Saturday's attack happened after Kiera saw his son talking to another woman.

"Because the woman was there," Ira Jones Sr. said.

"Because he talked to a another woman, a friend? This is not a girlfriend?" KPRC Local 2 reporter Phil Archer asked.

"No, not a girlfriend," Ira Jones Sr. said. "Just a woman they knew."

Prosecutors said if her boyfriend dies, the charge against Keira will upgraded to murder.

Keira Jones and Ira Jones Jr. have previous convictions for drug possession, a class A misdemeanor, KPRC reported.
Anonymous User
June 24, 2011
Help us all!!
Anonymous User
June 24, 2011
Teddrick, Rowena and Keira. Bet i can describe these three even though I've never seen them.
June 24, 2011
This is why they are the way they are:

http://www.khou.com/video?id=124494884&sec=548327

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000">

Because youth sports build character...

Click here to login