Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Aurgh! Stoopid Friggin' Freakbook!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Aurgh! Stoopid Friggin' Freakbook!
July 25, 2011
That's IT! I am hiding all breeders' posts or deleting them altogether! I just was treated to:

"Danica pooped in her potty!"

We have the "like" button. Why not the "I really don't give a flying fuck" button?

Sorry... I just am so sick of this shit! ranting
Re: Aurgh! Stoopid Friggin' Freakbook!
July 25, 2011
cflauren
I just am so sick of this shit!

Literally!

I hear ya, I only have a few Facebook 'friends' with kids but there's one in particular who enjoys sharing how much his funny-looking (seriously, this kid has the most oversized head....it's like a fleshy, slow-learning light bulb) brat shits and how it doesn't stay contained in his diaper. Ga-ross. Of course, all his breeder friends cannot resist chiming in about their brats, as if it's a goddamn shit contest. I may not lead a very exciting life, but I'm so glad I have more to share than that. I can't imagine posting about the land mines I dug out of my cat's litter box, or the 'remainder' my DF inadvertantly left in the shitter. grinning smiley
July 25, 2011
Guess what, guys? One of our dogs pooped in the driveway today! [Like] [Comment] [Share] :drool
Anonymous User
July 25, 2011
clematis
Guess what, guys? One of our dogs pooped in the driveway today! [Like] [Comment] [Share] :drool

Hahaha! I should start posting about my cat's, erm, output, or while I'm at it, mine! two faces puking
Anonymous User
July 25, 2011
blueorchid
cflauren
I just am so sick of this shit!

Literally!

I hear ya, I only have a few Facebook 'friends' with kids but there's one in particular who enjoys sharing how much his funny-looking (seriously, this kid has the most oversized head....it's like a fleshy, slow-learning light bulb) brat shits and how it doesn't stay contained in his diaper. Ga-ross. Of course, all his breeder friends cannot resist chiming in about their brats, as if it's a goddamn shit contest. I may not lead a very exciting life, but I'm so glad I have more to share than that. I can't imagine posting about the land mines I dug out of my cat's litter box, or the 'remainder' my DF inadvertantly left in the shitter. grinning smiley

It really makes you wonder what kind of boring lives these people are leading, doesn't it?
July 25, 2011
Every time a breeder posts something about shit, poop, piss, drool, puke, or any other bodily fluid disaster, respond in kind with an equally gross story about the time you puked so hard at a frat party you could swear there were empty soup cans and fish bones in it, etc.

I just set my facebook to hide the feed of this married couple I'm friends with. They had a kid within a year of marriage and all they're posting is baby nonsense and photos NON-STOP of the kid, as if everybody neds to see 500 pictures of this wrinkly, raisin headed baby. :crz

I have other FB friends who had kids, and they NEVER post any photos of their babies, never discuss them on FB and their profile photos are photos of themselves. What is it with birthing a sprog that turns normal adults into idiots?? :Mr.T
July 25, 2011
Fakebook, Freakbook, Fuckbook, and my personal favorite, Facebooger.
Anonymous User
July 25, 2011
I've deleted and/or hidden so many people on Assbook because of this crap. For me it was the people who posted a nonstop flood of crap about what their brat was doing RIGHT NOW.

ohhh guys Fattee and Leighlah have softball practice now.
Fattee and I are going out for burgers while Duddy and Leighlah go shopping. Mommy time!!!!!
Fattee and Leighlah are out with Stupid right now, getting ready for school next week.....

etc etc.

If I am friends with you I want to hear about YOU. NOT your CHILDREN.
July 25, 2011
"OMG LOL my puppy pooped in my shoe twice last week and it pissed me off but he's worth it!" Yeah, I respect that even my animal loving friends would find that gross.
July 25, 2011
Snark Shark
toomanybrats

i still like "Farcebook".

LOVE it!!
July 25, 2011
Snark Shark
toomanybrats

Someone on here came up with "Fapbook". I still giggle when I think of that. smile rolling left rightsmile
Anonymous User
July 25, 2011
Farcebook founder Mark Zuckerberg is a sociopath fucker. On a 60 Minutes interview the bastard didn't even blink once, and displayed little to no expression.

Fuck all "social networks". They're not true friends, they're digital acquaintances at best.
July 26, 2011
You can retaliate with a weekend story about how you and your friend went to a restaurant for pasta and inadvertently gotten so drunk that you don't remember what you were doing, but for some reason found yourselves on the grave yard, digging up a corpse in order to perform an autopsy. You opened it up but your friend got sick and threw up the pasta into the corpse's abdominal cavity. He was however so drunk, that he just started to eat the vomited up pasta again.

You can always add a thing or two.
It's still less gross than the stories of puke and shit explosions :yeah

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
July 26, 2011
Youropenbook.org

Type in WIC, mcdonalds, Farmville, playplace, pregnant, etc.

Weep for this country.
July 26, 2011
AAARRRGHHH!!!! This chick I went to grade school with recently added me as a friend. Normally I decline those friend requests, but I was curious. She's a fat moo with three kids now, as is pretty much everyone I knew in grade/high school. She posts a lot of crap about her spawn, but it wasn't anything that bugged me too much. Just recently, her oldest spawn lost its first tooth. Her profile picture is now a close-up picture of the kid proudly displaying the bloody gap where the tooth used to be. Fucking vom. I think I have to delete her ass. It's not like she's even messaged me once since adding me.
July 26, 2011
Dorisan
Snark Shark
toomanybrats

Someone on here came up with "Fapbook". I still giggle when I think of that. smile rolling left rightsmile
That would be me Mr. T: I pitty tha foolongue2

I've had a Fapbook account since I was a sophomore in college and I can honestly say that I log in 4 times per year, max. I just don't get the draw - if I wanted to know about the inane bullshit happening in people's lives I'd ask them directly. Butt then again I never understood the big deal about MySpace (all the rage when I was in high school) and I refuse to get involved with Twatter. I love academia.edu though, because I can follow the works of different scholars based on subject/discipline.
July 26, 2011
My cats have a Fakebook account. Maybe they should post to all their friends about the big hairball one of them puked up this morning.

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
Anonymous User
July 26, 2011
Heather says:

WELL I GOT TO GO GET MY WIC STUFF AT THE STORE,MAKE SOME MORE CALLS TO CHURCHES TO SEE IF I CAN DO SOME WORK FOR THEM FOR MONEY MY DAD TOLD ME TO COLLECT CANS CA. IS THE ONLY PLACE U WANT TO DO THAT UP HERE THEY ONLY PAY 80CENTS A LB.
23 minutes ago

Robin says:

Went to WIC this morning and they mad Teaonna have a TB test where we had been in the Bahamas.still got alot on my mind

Anonymous User
July 26, 2011
toomanybrats
Youropenbook.org

Weep for this country.

Holy, shit, people are lame.
Anonymous User
July 26, 2011
cflauren
toomanybrats
Youropenbook.org

Weep for this country.

Holy, shit, people breeders are lame.

Fixed.

Hell yeah son, held up the line at food 4 less with this wic Haha.. free stuff.lol

And fuck you too.

wow just got back from a WIC appointment and my son graduated from that program i cant believe hes almost 5 years old.......learned that by not giving my son sodas im stopping him from ingesting alot of sugar yea me ...now we at home waiting for his in home cousnelar ....

Congratulations. Now you know almost enough to graduate from Grade 3.

July 26, 2011
Pukebook kinda shakes your faith in humanity, doesn't it?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login