Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Update on the Leibe Kletzky Case

Posted by MerlynHerne 
Update on the Leibe Kletzky Case
July 24, 2011
Update on the case is that the guy they thought did it? Levi Aron? His attorney has quit and they have found more kid's clothing in the guy's aparment. Depend on it...this case will get a lot sicker before it is all over. I'd like to skin this bastard alive. And depend on it that he will be tied to other disappearances in that area. The cops are saying not, but these pervs usually get caught only after more than one murder. Anyhow here is the latest

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/22/levi-arons-attorney-gerar_n_907212.html
Re: Update on the Leibe Kletzky Case
July 24, 2011
no doubt there are others. and if he lived elsewhere, there will be missing kids there as well. it's rare they catch one early on in their career.
Anonymous User
July 24, 2011
This kid will wind up being the new "Adam". My Mom told me that story to scare me, needless to say it was an effective tactic to keep me from wandering the hell off in public.
July 26, 2011
Oh, at one of the memorial services, a rabbi blamed the murder on the fact that same-sex couples can now marry in New York State.saying 'wtf' No, asshat, the murder happened because he was allowed to go wherever he was headed without adult supervision!
July 26, 2011
Heard he's suicidal. Give him a damn rope and make sure he goes through with it.
Better yet, put him in with the general population. They still hate guys like him.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
July 26, 2011
twocents
Heard he's suicidal. Give him a damn rope and make sure he goes through with it.
Better yet, put him in with the general population. They still hate guys like him.

THIS. Save the state of New York a few bucks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login