Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Addendum to loavesstillsuck: 'Let's have another defective...'

Posted by twocents 
Addendum to loavesstillsuck: 'Let's have another defective...'
August 31, 2011
From the post, it sound like 'loaves..', like a bunch of us, was in Irene's path. I don't know if loaves gets News 12 Long Island...
Anyway, I was watching it this morning, and they seem to be concentrating on the Merrick area in terms of LIPA getting (or not getting) the power restored. They chose as an example a moo and duh with a 2 year old with some sort of INHERITED disorder where she is totally paralyzed, is on almost total life support (looks like a respirator, and is only alive because moo and duh have a generator. (I am willing to bet this will be progressive and the child will be dead in a few years..but this is besides the point.) They said it was INHERITED, and carrying on how difficult it was. Yeah, it's hard, I grant them that, but when they interview the moo, what does she have? ANOTHER fuck trophy squirming and fussing on her hip. Thanks you god damn self centered cow. Don't care if you inflict the disorder on another child, don't care if you pass it on... (I'll pass if it was adopted, or in-vitro with totally unrelated sperm & egg..somewhat..). They lost what little sympathy I had.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Addendum to loavesstillsuck: 'Let's have another defective...'
August 31, 2011
Oh come on.

This is LONG ISLAND.

You know it wasn't adopted. IVF, maybe - from Kreiner.
September 01, 2011
in nature, animal parents eat animal children with genetic defect. human should have enough conscience to not breed if they have the possibility to pass genetic defects, since human can't eat their babies.

once i encountered a pregnant woman with three boys; all her three boys have some sort of clearly visible mental condition. the oldest is around 10 or 11 i thought. the woman herself looked like she's in her late 30s.
well, never stop trying!

spread meme, not genes

to my uterus: Y U NO GET THE FUCK OUT FROM MY BODY?
I have a good friend who's child has severe Cerebral Palsy. He'll never be able to eat a normal meal, use the toilet, or, walk, without assistance. She went into premature labor, and the doctors determined that she was going to die unless he was delivered immediately. A few years ago, she wanted another baby. Didn't have one. WHY??? Because she realized that she couldn't care properly for the one she already had if she did! Gee, what a concept!

Some people get it, others, don't.
September 01, 2011
I'm in NJ and I don't know if we get that particular news station or not.....sounds pretty typical, though.

We got hit hard by the hurricane but in our case only lost power for a few days.

It really did make me think, though, about people who need electricity to power their oxygen tanks or whatever --- some of those including severely handicapped kids.

We are so very, very dependent on our infrastructure working --- but just over the past few years we've had to get used to ours not working for days or weeks at a time here in rural NJ. Power will just go out because of a tree falling and the electrical company is more concerned with cities (even though they're not usually the ones having any problems) than us. My cable Internet has been wonky for years. I started aggressive calls to Comcast July 4th. Still isn't fixed. Phone goes out randomly all the fucking time for NO reason. Verizon is very unhelpful, and when they do send one guy out from Trenton, it's always this horrid special snowflayke AssBergers's white kid about 22 who gives me all kind of attitude about living out on an old farm property so far in the country.

You pretty much have to have EVERYTHING backed up these days --- generators, extra propane and gas for generators, sump pumps for flooding, make sure some sump pumps are battery powered (many are electric,) have people in your neighborhood willing to make a buck helping remove debris from your driveway and immediate roads, redo the gravel that gets washed out and makes drives impassable -- it's nuts.

And with all states bankrupt right now, this is the new norm, people. It's every man for himself.

There were so many power outages within a fifty mile radius of us that when we found one restaurant to go to (a Chili's -- yuck) we both got food poisoning because the wait staff failed to inform us that condiments like guacamole, sour cream, etc. had obviously not been properly refridgerated during the outage and were now spoiled -- and they were fucking giving them to patrons. Nice.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login