Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I am so tired of lesbian mommies.

Posted by surfinbird 
I am so tired of lesbian mommies.
October 13, 2011
Another lesbian couple I know "placed their order" for their frozen jizz in a cylinder from California Cryobank.

Disgusting.

More friends lost. At this rate, I guess I can consider myself completely friendless by now.
Re: I am so tired of lesbian mommies.
October 13, 2011
While I don't understand why ANYONE would want to shit a loaf, I can least understand why anyone, gay OR straight, would want to sluice a loaf that didn't belong to anyone they knew, including themselves when they get the donor sperm AND egg. I can even understand it LESS at how the other half of a lesbian couple who didn't carry the little bastard to term would want to raise it. Adoption for gay couples isn't as difficult as it used to be, so if they want a kid that badly I don't know why they don't try this first. However, I'd suspect it's because they are like heterosexual couples in that they want "one of our own" to raise from scratch and they want a self replicant or one who looks like a DNA match.

Gay couples don't have the societal expectation to spawn like straight couples do, so it isn't a matter of following the typical lifescript. I have never really given it much thought, but when I get time I am going to scour the internet looking for sites that give reasons they want kids and see if I can get some insight. I'll report back if I find anything interesting.surfinbird, did your friends give any reasons why they desire to shit a loaf? It makes me curious.confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
October 13, 2011
Kim,

All of my queer friends who have children are completely following the LifeScript(TM). They meet a partner, get married, buy a house, start going to church sarcastic clapping, and then have a bouncing baby whatever from someone's Jizz In a Can. They have become lemmings. It's a matter of LOOK AT ME! LOOK HOW NORMAL I AM! I AM JUST LIKE YOU! I HAVE A FAMBLEE! I AM SPECIAL! I FIT IN NOW, AND NOW MY LIFE IS PERFECT!!!!

The gays who have children are gay people who never quite fit in anywhere, and they think that being the "family gays" are going to make them be more acceptable to society. They have internalized homophobia. NONE of the lesbians I know who have children are fit to be parents, in my opinion. None of them have any sort of maternal instinct, and they all have some kind of psychological issues, whether it stems from their queerness or bad family life.

2 couples that I can think of right off of the top of my head are lesbians who are in those relationships where one partner is very young and the other partner is up in years. Why on earth would you have children in a relationship like that? That is just poor, poor planning.

The only lesbian couple that I am friends with that isn't planning on multiplying live in Maine and they travel A LOT. One of the women is kind of breeder-pleasey and I am hoping that as she moves through her thirties she doesn't get baby rabies because they really are a wonderful, interesting couple who do great things for society. The other lesbians I know who bred are typical replaceable robots - but they didn't have to be that way. They chose to be like breeders, with colorless lives.

So, that's my 2 cents.

Chris
October 13, 2011
surfinbird
Kim,

All of my queer friends who have children are completely following the LifeScript(TM). They meet a partner, get married, buy a house, start going to church sarcastic clapping, and then have a bouncing baby whatever from someone's Jizz In a Can. They have become lemmings. It's a matter of LOOK AT ME! LOOK HOW NORMAL I AM! I AM JUST LIKE YOU! I HAVE A FAMBLEE! I AM SPECIAL! I FIT IN NOW, AND NOW MY LIFE IS PERFECT!!!!

The gays who have children are gay people who never quite fit in anywhere, and they think that being the "family gays" are going to make them be more acceptable to society. They have internalized homophobia. NONE of the lesbians I know who have children are fit to be parents, in my opinion. None of them have any sort of maternal instinct, and they all have some kind of psychological issues, whether it stems from their queerness or bad family life.

2 couples that I can think of right off of the top of my head are lesbians who are in those relationships where one partner is very young and the other partner is up in years. Why on earth would you have children in a relationship like that? That is just poor, poor planning.

The only lesbian couple that I am friends with that isn't planning on multiplying live in Maine and they travel A LOT. One of the women is kind of breeder-pleasey and I am hoping that as she moves through her thirties she doesn't get baby rabies because they really are a wonderful, interesting couple who do great things for society. The other lesbians I know who bred are typical replaceable robots - but they didn't have to be that way. They chose to be like breeders, with colorless lives.

So, that's my 2 cents.

Chris

Thanks for taking the time to give me some insight! The only gay couples I am close to are male and except for one, are not interested in creating self replicants or in raising children at all, so I don't know much about it, generally speaking. Basically then, what you are saying is that breeder gay couples and their "famblee" mindset is no different than breeder straight couples' overwhelming need to loaf shit. In general, do lesbian couples or wannabreeds even attempt adoption, or like straight moos is part of their baybee rabies a bid for attention with the actual inpigness itself, showers, gifts, sending their partner out for the proverbial midnight pickle and chocolate- mint ice cream runs as a show of power, etc.........confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
October 13, 2011
I have a metric butt-load of gay friends, and believe me I'm just as disappointed when they announce they're expecting, as I am when my straight friends do the same thing. It's always the same result. The lesbians with kids that I know are pretty capable parents...but they're just as boring as a lot of my straight friends. I take some comfort in the fact that at least these kids are planned for and wanted. Research has shown that queer parents tend to be better educated, have steadier incomes, and plan for their kids' futures a little better than the straight parents. It's not like you can get drunk and adopt, as Dan Savage puts it. "Oh, my head, I don't remember what happened...what's all this paperwork??"

Oh, and kidlesskim, at least one couple I know tried to adopt, but had no success. Then they went the spermsicle route.

Interesting fact...I was noticing that my lesbian friends seemed to have a lot of sons...apparently it's not just my friends. Y-chromosome sperm apparently survive the freezing process better.
October 13, 2011
randomcfchick
I have a metric butt-load of gay friends, and believe me I'm just as disappointed when they announce they're expecting, as I am when my straight friends do the same thing. It's always the same result. The lesbians with kids that I know are pretty capable parents...but they're just as boring as a lot of my straight friends. I take some comfort in the fact that at least these kids are planned for and wanted. Research has shown that queer parents tend to be better educated, have steadier incomes, and plan for their kids' futures a little better than the straight parents. It's not like you can get drunk and adopt, as Dan Savage puts it. "Oh, my head, I don't remember what happened...what's all this paperwork??"

Oh, and kidlesskim, at least one couple I know tried to adopt, but had no success. Then they went the spermsicle route.

Interesting fact...I was noticing that my lesbian friends seemed to have a lot of sons...apparently it's not just my friends. Y-chromosome sperm apparently survive the freezing process better.

Or the fetus is exposed to a lot of testosterone in utero?

My lesbian friends have sons, also.

INTERESTING theory, my friend.
October 13, 2011
surfinbird
randomcfchick

Or the fetus is exposed to a lot of testosterone in utero?

My lesbian friends have sons, also.

INTERESTING theory, my friend.

I don't know how reliable the info was, but I saw a documentary that claimed it's more likely for the youngest son of several boys to be gay because most moos produce more estrogen with each successive inpigness. Personally, I don't think homosexuality is hormonal, but it's a thought. There are plenty of straight people of both genders who are either masculine women or effeminate men for that theory to really hold up, IMHO.

CFBitchfromLA
October 13, 2011
surfinbird
Kim,

So, that's my 2 cents.

Chris

Oh Chris...aint' that the truth? I know several gay-bee couples and they are the most self-righteous breederists around. Everything from the color of the shower curtain to the garage door opener revolves around whatever latest theory on brat-raising is. They consume more of the breeder bullshit than the quiverfull assholes, and become so indignant at any suggestion that they might be overdoing it even just a micron. My best friend was a gay man who died of HIV several years ago, and he always said the best part about being gay was not having to live up to some stupid stereotypes of marriage and fambuhlee. He was so right.

The team I manage at work is almost entirely gay, EN or CF. There are NO breeders on my team. The gay members of the team are the hardest workers. The EN are the most reliable, and the CF are the most entertaining. Most somehow combine two of the three. I fired all of the breeders or saddled other managers with them many years ago. The result: the most productive and most profitable team in the company, and I am such a complete bitch that I will fight like fucking hell to keep it that way.
October 13, 2011
CFBitchfromLA
surfinbird
Kim,

So, that's my 2 cents.

Chris

Oh Chris...aint' that the truth? I know several gay-bee couples and they are the most self-righteous breederists around. Everything from the color of the shower curtain to the garage door opener revolves around whatever latest theory on brat-raising is. They consume more of the breeder bullshit than the quiverfull assholes, and become so indignant at any suggestion that they might be overdoing it even just a micron. My best friend was a gay man who died of HIV several years ago, and he always said the best part about being gay was not having to live up to some stupid stereotypes of marriage and fambuhlee. He was so right.

The team I manage at work is almost entirely gay, EN or CF. There are NO breeders on my team. The gay members of the team are the hardest workers. The EN are the most reliable, and the CF are the most entertaining. Most somehow combine two of the three. I fired all of the breeders or saddled other managers with them many years ago. The result: the most productive and most profitable team in the company, and I am such a complete bitch that I will fight like fucking hell to keep it that way.

Gay-bee couples make me want to pull my eyes out. They spend SO much time researching having a baybee that when it comes, they are self-identified "experts". And then, of course, to avoid "discrimination" they have all sorts of "Rainbow Famblee" groups. However, what they don't realize is that raising their children in the SUBURBS is a BAD idea because the notion of GAY parents here is a BIG, HUGE fucking minority.

So, basically, they are condemning their children to a life of shame, guilt and low self esteem because most likely, they will be the only ones in class who have 2 mommies or 2 daddies.

Getting rid of breeders in the workplace is the best thing that you can do. They bring the most negative energy to the place, and they don't do any work.
October 13, 2011
Thank you for this post. I am dealing with a friend I grew up with. We were very close as kids and teens... Then she came out and was never the same again. It doesn't help that her only girlfriend of 7 years is wrong for her. I will post more tomorrow, as I have more to reference from a recent post I've written about the subject elsewhere.
October 14, 2011
Leave It To Beaver fairy tale, what else? smile rolling left righteyes2

As if using reproductive system would be a magical way to make luvvv more enchanting than ever.
October 14, 2011
Banshee
Leave It To Beaver fairy tale, what else? smile rolling left righteyes2

As if using reproductive system would be a magical way to make luvvv more enchanting than ever.

yeah...always disappointing when the gays go to the dark side.
October 14, 2011
Hello... I wanted to come back here and tell you about my lesbian friend that I may soon lose to the boredom of breeding. As I said, this is a childhood friend and we were really close. When she came out as gay I was kind of relieved, thinking that maybe she'd dodge the kid train. She'd become kind of a nervous anxious wreck as the she went through high school and college. Coming out as gay seems to have fueled her anxiety more. Of course she is from a big Catholic Italian family so that doesn't help either.

So she and her partner (who is a controlling, power-hungry bitch that I can't stand) just bought a ridiculously HUGE house. Her partner is very smart and started her own blu-ray formatting business, so they're rich as fuck in this shitty economy. I have a bit of a jealous streak and must admit that I'm still somewhat jealous, but hey...they worked for it and they deserve it. What really bothers me is that my friend constantly complains and is stressed out. She's also always got some sort of ailment, whether it be skin allergies, latex allergies (thank gawd she didn't have a lot of sex with guys), lactose intolerance, etc, etc.... Oh yea, she and her partner are also now GLUTEN FREE. She had the nerve to complain to me, while we were standing in her gigantic kitchen mind you, that her doctor had prescribed all of these supplements that are just "too expensive". :eyebrows

I had the ultimate pleasure of hearing about their 'fambly plans' over a brunch at the masion a few weeks ago. They are planning on basically making an omelet with their eggs and some "canned jizz" (love that!). I guess they combine an even amount of each of their eggs, squirt some stranger's dick spackle in and see which one takes! Then they put it into my crazy friend's cooch! Doesn't that sound beeaooootiful and natcheral?! *GAG* I swear that my friend is bad enough without being preggo. If she gets knocked up it will most likely mean the end for us, even though our families have been friends for 40 years now. I just can't see myself putting up with them.

I know several gay-bee couples and they are the most self-righteous breederists around. Everything from the color of the shower curtain to the garage door opener revolves around whatever latest theory on brat-raising is. They consume more of the breeder bullshit than the quiverfull assholes, and become so indignant at any suggestion that they might be overdoing it even just a micron.

This is so true of my friend's new clan. I've complained about them here before. Two of the couples they know have petri dish kyds and they are so obnoxious I cannot stand them. I hardly go to any of the parties my friend throws anymore (she was always a party thrower) because it's all annoying dykes and now they're literally 'making baybees'. I remember one Halloween party where my poor husband thought one of her dressed up dyke friends was a fucking man, calling her 'dude' and shit... He was mortified when he found out 'it' was a girl. At another party I discovered one of the couples had a little petri dish girl that was ALLERGIC TO RICE. Can you fucking believe that shit?!

Okay, now I'm getting carried away and pissed off and it's giving me a headache. I totally sympathize with you surfinbird. I know it's lonely and wish you luck in finding someone new to connect with soon...in real life! Wouldn't that be nice?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login