Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Daddy makes me shower and sleep naked with him. Is this abuse?openmouthed shock

Posted by Cambion 
Daddy makes me shower and sleep naked with him. Is this abuse?openmouthed shock
August 14, 2011
http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=854965

Summary: Duh of the year makes his 11-year-old son shower with him and says it's because they're "in a hurry." When the son tries to shower alone, he gets into trouble for it and he must leave the shower door open because Daddy wants to come in and take a look. This son is now 21 and has an 11-year-old brother who is playing shower games with him. Also, Duh sleeps naked and makes the younger son share a bed with him when said son has a guest visiting.

Duh is also a police officer and EVERYONE has his back when he's accused of anything. He also beat his younger son and his daughter, but when their mother (divorced from the guy) called the police, everyone got mad at the mother and nothing was done for the kids in question or to the Duh.

I wonder if the Duh has full custody of these kids. What did the mother do that made her lose it since the mother almost always gets custody?
Re: Daddy makes me shower and sleep naked with him. Is this abuse?openmouthed shock
August 14, 2011
This is VERY fucked up and gross, at the very least. Even if he isn't diddling the kids, this type of thing is emotional abuse. I thought the days of police officers getting away with this type of shit just because they were in law enforcement were over.confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Re: Daddy makes me shower and sleep naked with him. Is this abuse?openmouthed shock
August 14, 2011
WTF! What a sicko.

Unless the mother was a serious drug addict or came near to killing her kids, I don't see why she doesn't have main custody of the eleven-year-old. I agree with one posters said to the 21-year-old - get some evidence to back up his claims and remove his young brother from that twisted father.
August 14, 2011
If dad's a police officer and being protected by his fellow officers, that may be why mom didn't get custody. If it's a small enough town, they may not be able to do anything about it. Very sick.
August 14, 2011

Duh is also a police officer and EVERYONE has his back when he's accused of anything. He also beat his younger son and his daughter, but when their mother (divorced from the guy) called the police, everyone got mad at the mother and nothing was done for the kids in question or to the Duh.

I wonder if the Duh has full custody of these kids. What did the mother do that made her lose it since the mother almost always gets custody?

I didn't visit the link, but I would bet anything that he abused the mother, too. If the abused spouse leaves, sometimes the abuser will fight for custody and claim "abandonment" of the children. The abuser will fight for custody not because the abused is unfit, but because it's a way to stick it to the ex-spouse.

Here's an interesting link that I found: http://www.dwetendorf.com/Mother_Custody.htm
August 14, 2011
Very true. And odds are if this guy has the town's legal system in his back pocket, he didn't need to try too hard to get custody of the kids. I think the only way those kids will ever get away from their abusive asshole of a father is if they kill him, sadly.
August 15, 2011
Cops are well protected, and there is a reason more DV claims come out of cop houses...but they are never confirmed or pursued. There is also a certain notoreity of their inability to stay faithful.

I won't date them much less marry them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login