Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Maybe I've been around you hyenas too long, but this post sets off all kinds of red flags for me.

Posted by Anonymous User 
basically, a 20 year-old child-woman married to a 28 year-old serial breeder is wondering what to do. My comment is the meanest one.

http://www.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/qwi20/im_20_married_almost_a_year_and_am_considering_a/
From the comments - I bolded the best part -

It was an accident, Your Honor
You have so much time. I'm in my late twenties, and I just noticed how much my fertility rates are about to plummet. But seriously, you might have 20 more child bearing years; easily 10. I think its always a good idea to talk with some kind of counselor about stuff like short tempers. I tend to be kind of ragey, so I can identify. You might stop a problem before it starts, or find out its pretty normal. I'd rather have a professional teach me some relaxation tips than accidentally shake a baby . A "safe than sorry" kind of thing. As far as finances, that one scares me the most. Personally. It would be ridiculous for me to try to afford a kid right now. I advise you figure out what you wanna do career wise, maybe take the opportunity to go to college or get some kind of training so you're more secure in the future. Then revisit the issue in five, ten years. Try to do stuff in the meantime that you value; travel, experience things, learn things to teach your child--should you choose to have one.

Yeeeeeah. It's good of this Future Cow to realize that maybe the short tempered ought to seek help - but even us hot heads KNOW that willful actions are NOT "accidents" smile rolling left righteyes2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login