Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Don't want to lose your job? Get knocked up!

Posted by blackpearl 
Don't want to lose your job? Get knocked up!
March 26, 2012
I was cleaning my room today and i had the radio on for some background noise. I don't know exactly what kind of show it was, they had quite good music so i didn't pay attention to what they were talking. But at one point, when it was a music break these two cunts start talking about how hard is the work situation now and more people are getting fired etc.

Then one of them started saying that the best tactic not to get fired is to get knocked up because apparently the employer is forced by law not to fire you. And then she proudly gives her friend's example who got knocked up on purpose not to lose her job.

Now i really don't know the work legislation regarding knocked up women here (European Union) but apparently having a parasite gives you unemployment immunity. So, I'm thinking that CF women are the first getting their ass kicked in these situations because you know we have no other responsibilities and we can sure live on thin air. Add that on the CF discrimination list angry flipping off I'm just wondering what kind of productivity will be left (if any left) with such people around. Idiots.
Hecate's Handmaiden NLI
Re: Don't want to lose your job? Get knocked up!
March 26, 2012
Sadly, it does work! I work with a total twunt that got knocked up as soon as she was entitled to the mooternity package my employer offers, took a whole year off, then came back part time.

When she came back, she took a load of holiday time she had accrued while on mooternity (what the fucking fuck?!) And did the usual coming in late, leaving early blah blah blah.

She was totally incompetent, a complete waste of space, so they warned her that she'd better get her finger out her ass or face disciplinary action. She then got knocked up again just so they couldn't fire her sorry fat ass!

She's off on mooternity leave again now, and there are hard working people in my team that are being made redundant due to restructure/cost cutting (not me, luckily, but still) while this fat cunt is guaranteed a job despite not even being here, and not even necessarily coming back!

Sorry for length, but this chaps my ass big time, especially as I am covering all her work as they will not pay for a temp!!
March 26, 2012
There's no difference between her and a welfare scammer. It's too bad that that law is being taken advantage of like that.
March 26, 2012
Hecate's Handmaiden NLI
Sadly, it does work!

Damn, at one point i thought the two women MIGHT be joking sad smiley I am ignorant of the work laws regarding inpigness since i'll never need themdevil with smile but still...wtf?

And then we wonder why employers avoid women of childbearing age. smile rolling left righteyes2

Ohh, and if a hear one more moo bitching about equal rights and pay in the workplace i'll do smth bad. If you want equal pay than do equal work or maybe work for them translates in spreading their legs as often as possible. angrily flogging with a whip
March 26, 2012
I think the law on inpigness is they can't be fired FOR being inpig. However, if a dozen non inpig people are fired or laid off and a pig is among them, she wouldn't have a legal leg to stand on. However, some companies are so afraid of an inpig discrimination lawsuit I can see where they'd avoid firing an inpig employee. Still others would take the attitude, "Poor thing is inpig so we just CAN'T fire her!" The same thing is done when it's a "famblee man" or single Moo. They have chyyyldren to feed, so let's just fire single childless Ann instead.:BS

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Hecate's Handmaiden NLI
Sadly, it does work! I work with a total twunt that got knocked up as soon as she was entitled to the mooternity package my employer offers, took a whole year off, then came back part time.

When she came back, she took a load of holiday time she had accrued while on mooternity (what the fucking fuck?!) And did the usual coming in late, leaving early blah blah blah.

She was totally incompetent, a complete waste of space, so they warned her that she'd better get her finger out her ass or face disciplinary action. She then got knocked up again just so they couldn't fire her sorry fat ass!

She's off on mooternity leave again now, and there are hard working people in my team that are being made redundant due to restructure/cost cutting (not me, luckily, but still) while this fat cunt is guaranteed a job despite not even being here, and not even necessarily coming back!

Sorry for length, but this chaps my ass big time, especially as I am covering all her work as they will not pay for a temp!!

Would this woman's name happen to be Shari?

Several years ago I worked with a woman named Shari. At the time she was the manager of a gift shop, and I was the asst. manager. Within months of getting her job, she got knocked up. During the brief time she was at the job, she did a piddling amount of work. She made a big deal of showing us "lists" of stuff she was working on but she didn't seem to do anything. She would leave the store at peak times, leaving the rest of the staff over-worked. She would also write people up for the most minor infractions. However, I do believe she got a raise during this time.

Shari went on maternity leave, and played a game of cat and mouse whether she was going to come back or not. She finally decided not to come back, and I was begrudgingly promoted to her old position. Things got better and profits improved. Or as one of my co-workers said, "Unlike Shari, you actually do the work."

Still, after a year of improving things I was denied a raise. I quit soon after.
March 26, 2012
Haha, well good luck to her. Because in the US, if a woman is inpig and they want to get rid of her for that, they will find a dozen OTHER reasons to fire her (and there always are other reasons with these non-productive moos) and she will have no legal leg to stand on.
March 26, 2012
Did you hear about this:

"Firm pays $140K in pregnancy discrimination case

The Associated Press
Posted: 03/16/2012 05:23:07 AM PDT

FRESNO, Calif.—A global food supplier is paying $140,000 to a job seeker to settle a pregnancy discrimination lawsuit.
The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission says Olam Americas offered the woman a job as an executive assistant in its Fresno office, then rescinded the offer after learning she was pregnant.
It was a violation of federal employment discrimination laws."

I understand we need laws in place to protect discrimination. That being said, I think it is unscrupulous for people to abuse these protections. This woman knew she was pregnant and went for the job anyway -- knowing that she was going to leave the company in the lurch right after getting hired!
March 26, 2012
my sister runs a branch of a small state agency in a rural area of a midwestern state -- staffed by lawyers -- she just wrote me an irate e-mail that -- after being shorthanded for much of 2011 due to inpigness -- she has just been informed that about 30 percent of the staff, including two newhire attorneys -- are in pig and that she can basically once again plan on being severelyt shorthanded from late summer 2012 to early summer 2013. She has to do their work in their absence and is fit to be tied.

I think it's fraudulent to take a full-time professional -- or any -- job knowing that within months you will voluntarily be rendering yourself disabled. And btw, NONE of these pregnancies were unplanned, per the moos.
March 27, 2012
Melanie
my sister runs a branch of a small state agency in a rural area of a midwestern state -- staffed by lawyers -- she just wrote me an irate e-mail that -- after being shorthanded for much of 2011 due to inpigness -- she has just been informed that about 30 percent of the staff, including two newhire attorneys -- are in pig and that she can basically once again plan on being severelyt shorthanded from late summer 2012 to early summer 2013. She has to do their work in their absence and is fit to be tied.

I think it's fraudulent to take a full-time professional -- or any -- job knowing that within months you will voluntarily be rendering yourself disabled. And btw, NONE of these pregnancies were unplanned, per the moos.

Few things are more inconvenient and unfair to businesses and the people who work in them than a continuous Moo leave. I once worked in a main branch of a bank with about 75% of the employees being women in full time clerical positions and the short time I was there, about 2 years, someone was ALWAYS on Mooternity leave, always. In those two years alone, I probably attended 8-10 baby showers AT WORK because each and every Moo of course had to have one and it was expected that all other employees with ovaries had to attend and give a gift. LITERALLY every other month I'd get a pink or blue envelope with an invitation in it for yet ANOTHER Moo celebration.sarcastic clapping

That was only the beginning though because after they sluiced we'd get to pick up their slack until, and if, they decided to return. Most took 6 weeks off, but a few who had been there longer with accrued leaved time would take 3 months. Assuming it was about ten of them, in a two year period that would be approximately 60 WEEKS, over a fucking YEAR, of time away from work for loaf shitting reasons. That of course doesn't even count all the time they missed for sick leave WHILE they were inpig or the numerous days off they took afterwards for when Tardlee was vomiting or had a runny nose.:headbrick

Women who sluice while working are THE biggest drains in the business world far above and beyond even the occasional catastrophic illnesses or injuries that keep employees out of work for months at the time. I'd be willing to wager that sluicing related paid absences exceed worker's comp absences across the board. The difference is that injuries and illnesses can't generally be avoided and inpigness related leaves of absences are absolutely avoidable and preventable. It's ABSURD that an employee can openly PLAN to put themselves in a position to miss a great deal of time from work and it's completely acceptable.:smn

I don't give a damn how politically incorrect my opinion is, but I think employers should have the right to NOT hire women who admit they plan on sluicing and to fire them on the spot should they become inpig anyway the MINUTE their belly gets in the way of their job. If they want to come back after their hole heals then they should be able to but ONLY if their position hasn't been filled and at an agreed upon rate of pay which may NOT be the same as before they took off to sluice. If a job can be filled for a lesser salary by someone similarly qualified while they are off loaf shitting, then that's a risk they should have to accept, IMHO. They need to complete their loaf shitting BEFORE they start a career or AFTER they "retire", which shouldn't be any big deal these days with the egg freezing and 50 y/o women sluicing, OR they can create their own businesses and do what they want.confused smiley:sbx

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login