Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"More Than Anything, I want a Baby" (Teen Moo Wannabee Posts):rolleyes2

Posted by kidlesskim 
"More Than Anything, I want a Baby" (Teen Moo Wannabee Posts):rolleyes2
April 04, 2012
http://www.dearcupid.org/question/more-than-anything-i-want-a-baby-.html

God, this has so much fail in it it's not even funny. She posted this 5 years ago and there's no follow up, but who wants to bet she has 2 or more loaves by now, is a WIC-Welfare Whore, the loaves all have different baby daddys, and that original boyfriend is LONG gone? When I was a teen having a baby was avoided like the plague by most every girl I knew, What has happened to make this longing for a loaf so common in the past two decades?confused smiley

Moo wannabee lows with my thoughts in red: I also bolded the obvious examples of her lack of education

Right before i even say this i know your going to start going on about how young i am and how i should live my life but i dont want that i want advice, NOT a lecture thanks xxx In addition to the rest, a run on sentence is a great way to start the post too and the "xxx", what is that about? She's tossing out kisses to a bunch of strangers on the internet?eye rolling smiley

I want a baby, I've thought about it alot and have decided that i want a baby more than anything in the world. Yeah, she's really thought about it "alot", which probably means for about all of ten minutes. She's probably also failed to think about how she's going to pay for it too. At age 19, it's doubtful she will support that kid any way other than becoming a WIC-Welfare whore. It never ceases to amaze me these stupid girls actually premeditate becoming Single Moos! That should be the last thing on their agenda.:headbrick

My boyfriend says he would be happy if we had one by accident but doesnt want to do it purposefully,I don't even KNOW what that means! Do they actually PLAN on "oopsing"? I'd bet she's probably pestered him do death with, "What if" I got pregnant scenarios as a way of feeling him out. Young guys like this often claim they'd be happy with a loaf surprise, but their actions as a whole say otherwise.:BS

how can I do that? Answer i don't think i can but I really want a baby, I've thought about every aspect i meant he taking care and bringing up and how it will affect my life!! Someone give me some advice on something, preferably how to talk to my boyfriend about it or how to go about doing it!! Good grief! She's blatantly asking the advice of strangers as to how to oops her boyfriend and get away with it. Do these girls not even CONSIDER being married first anymore or at the very least, finishing school and becoing self sufficient BEFORE pinching off loaves? This mindset is strange to me and I do NOT "get" it at all.confused smiley

Thank you sooooo much
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Jeez, MORE kisses for strangers on the world wide web.:headbrick

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
What does "I meant he taking care and bringing up" mean anyway? Is she talking about the potential Duh or does she mean "I meant THE taking care and bringing up (the loaf)?" How's she going to care for another totally dependent life when she speaks worse English than your average immigrant? And how can you be happy about an accidental child, but unhappy about actively trying to have one? That makes no fucking sense. Would Duh love the kid any less if it was planned? Not that he'd stick around whether or not it's planned.

Just more proof that the dumbest people are the ones having kids. She doesn't want a lecture, but wants advice. This is dummy-speak for, "Lick my ass and tell me I'm right." Moos and wanna-Moos don't want to hear they're wrong - they want to cherry-pick the advice they receive so all they hear is support for their choices.
While most of the responders went on to give her the "wait" or "Don't do it" advice she didn't want, following are some of the idiots who posted commentary:

15 Y/O Teen Moo warns against it via text speak
"ok so i really wantted a baby to, and so did my boyfriend i dont a reason for you to give to you bf bc my bf brought it up. well we are having a baby now and idk why but we are and im only 15 and so scared idk what im doing.
please dont do it, i wish i could get out of it buttt i cant i miss my friends and everyone trusting me i love my bf very much and i know i will love being a mom but i really wish i would of thought about it more then what i did before i said yes.

ive never had a job and dk what im going to do about financial care or health coverage like insurance, i now know that i was really selfish looking from the babys side bc it will most likely not have a very tough time in school.
Dont do it please!! Absolutely patheticthe world 'fail' on flames

Very logical reply:
"tell him that ever thing will be fine and that it is best tto have kids young because that way you have more energy to do thing with them and you get to grow up with your kids." This should go on the Bingo list. "It's better to have kids when you're young" gets said so often as a way to justify spawning when you aren't ready and/or can NOT afford it. I have also seen-heard many a breeder say, "We had them young so we could still enjoy ourselves when we were still young enough", and it's almost always as an excuse for whatever problems they may be having at the moment. "Our house is being foreclosed on and we don't have money for food, but at least we had our kids young", and other such bullshit.:BS

God, I just saw this follow up post from the original poster and it solidifies my original feelings that she is not only uneducated, but an idiot too:
"Hey, I have thought about all these things and seen as though i lost both of parents when i was just 7 years old and have lived in a foster home up until about 10 months ago when i moved in with my boyfriend! My boyfriend and I both have part time jobs and im not planning to go to college, baby or not, all my GCSE's are predicted As and A*s and i am doing them in two months so it wouldnt realli effect my education. So i have shelter and money to pay for food! I AM NOT selfish and cant believe you would say that, i want a baby because i do i want to look after it i want to love something, i want to be dependable! So there you go."eye rolling smiley

Yeah, so "there you go".:headbrick Unbelievable

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
I don't understand the "young vs. old" bingo at all. "Have kids when you're young to get them out of the way so you can enjoy yourself when you get older." But then you also hear, "Enjoy your youth and wait until you're a worthless old curmudgeon to have kids." So which is it? People who want kids may be alright at various ages, but NO teen is in any way, shape or form capable of raising another human being. There are loads of adults who can't even cut it, let alone someone who's probably just been weaned six months before their piss stick turned blue.

I mean yes, this girl IS 19 and thus a legal adult, but she seems to have the mentality of an illiterate 13-year-old. Sometimes I wish rights were not automatic and you had to earn them, like by passing a basic adult intelligence test. Not like the SAT filled with useless shit, but things like the most basic grammar, math, human biology/reproduction, and maybe just some stuff about life like, "Is it okay to drive without car insurance?". If you get below a 70, you are not considered a legal adult and you can keep on re-taking it until you fucking get it right like a permit test. And anyone who does not pass the test gets temporarily sterilized and any children they push out get removed immediately after birth.

I think sex education should also have a brief chapter on the joys of anal sex. Maybe if more teens got into that, they'd quit having so many fucking babies. There may be a sharp rise in cases of rectal prolapse, but I think it's an alright trade. tongue sticking out smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login