Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Got Preggos on Purpose Behind His Back

Posted by jezebel_daisy 
Got Preggos on Purpose Behind His Back
April 21, 2012
Such an oopsing cunt:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/16426191/Got_pregnant_on_purpose_without_DHs_knowledge
Re: Got Preggos on Purpose Behind His Back
April 21, 2012
So glad and relieved that this will never be me!

I like the comments. They're all calling this moo a deceitful, selfish bitch for what she did. And they're right.
April 21, 2012
Thank goodness I got sterilized. Very few things actually sicken me when I think of them, but getting oopsed is one of them. NO THANK YOU!
April 21, 2012
Jeez. Not only did she purposely get knocked up by stopping her birth control pills, but she went above and beyond by actually using a fucking ovulation kit and planning it out by having a lot of sex! I knew some women did this but I had no idea to what lengths some of them would go. I can't imagine doing anything so sneaky to someone I cared about, let alone what she's doing to the loaf he doesn't even want! Yeah, she thinks he's accepted it and will be okay, but he may have a few secrets of his own like other women or perhaps he's going to divorce her fat ass.thumbs updown As usual, it's just another moo who isn't considering her husband's feelings, her current loaf, or the "unplanned" loaf. As long as she gets what SHE wants, she couldn't care any less.eye rolling smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
April 21, 2012
I read in a few pages' worth of replies, apparently this woman's husband cheated on her, so I suppose it was her turn to be deceitful.

Seems like a wonderful couple....:eh?? And now there're two kids involved.
April 21, 2012
Then there is this gem of a comment:

i have done it more than once. its really more about how you view your rights as a wife in the marriage. . and i think that having children is my right.
April 21, 2012
jezebel_daisy
Then there is this gem of a comment:

i have done it more than once. its really more about how you view your rights as a wife in the marriage. . and i think that having children is my right.

Yeah, saw that one too. It speaks volumes about the egocentrism of some people. This lady clearly thinks that everyone is there to fulfill her every wish. The condescending "why can't this silly man get with the program" tone is scary.
April 21, 2012
These are some seriously fucked up people. I hope they have funds for their kids therapy because they will need it.
April 21, 2012
Not to mention, two wrongs don't make a right. He cheated so she decided to lie to him AND bring another baby into that mess? Ugh.
April 21, 2012
She's nuts, he's nuts. They are a big ol' fambalee of nuttiness.
There are quite a few "I did that too" comments as well. Oopsing is just VILE. If I EVER found out some guy tried to "oops" me I would be as close to a murderous rage and I could be.
April 21, 2012
Remember, my CF peeps, we're the ones who are so ugly no one would want to marry/have sex with us! Remember that we're so jealous of them and want what they have! waving hellolarious

She oopsed a cheater... someone explain to me why we should be cheering her on?

I feel bad for the poor kids those two idiots have brought into the world.
April 21, 2012
argh, I can understand vandalizing husband's car or sth like that for revenge, why bring another unwanted human being into this world for revenge?

I hope her husband accidentally stumbles onto her post. oh, the interwebz, please enable this. I really do hope. it's not only the man who is rotten, the woman is rotten too.

they can divorce their sorry ass then.
April 21, 2012
This is an example of why it is perfectly acceptable (actually, highly recommended) to a husband to get a snip and not tell the wife. Ever. This oopsing chick is getting support too, along the lines of "what is done, is done". Her hubby should have gotten snipped and then they could say "what is done is done". But, I bet they would be cow kicking up the horse shit if a mr. ever got snipped without telling the mrs. Bet any money on that one.
She probably oopsed him because he cheated. Probably thought the gravy train was going to divorce her so make it harder if there are two loaves involved instead of one. That's how they think. If they stay together, she'll go for a third.
April 21, 2012
And we're supposed to be immature? My ass.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
April 22, 2012
I love how they're blaming the duh for not wrapping it, while I see their point, my husband trusted I was sterile when I told him I was sterile! Then again, I also showed him the photos, he knows I'm adamantly against having kids so why would I lie? Oh that's right.....I'm not a conniving cunt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
Anonymous User
April 22, 2012
Although there are a few, ' It's your right as a woman to shit out as many sprogs as you want and hubby just needs to man up,' type posts, most of them are ripping her a new one. Which is refreshing.

And yeah, I noticed that the liar is married to a cheater. Excellent parenting potential there.

I look forward to their progenys' cures for cancer, AIDS and diabetes. sarcastic clapping
Anonymous User
April 22, 2012
The more posts I read from the original poster, the more trollalicious she sounds. However, there is definately no lack of genuine posters saying they have pulled the same thing, patting her on the back or just plain playing it neutral.
April 23, 2012
The second comment:

Nah. What's done is done. Congrats!

Congratulations?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
April 23, 2012
This...

My boyfriend's friend JUST had this happen to him, and he has no fucking clue. I hate his disgusting puke of a girlfriend. If I could kill someone just by hate alone, she would be in pieces. To be fair, he was stupid for screwing his 16 year old girlfriend (he was 19) while having no money, no education, no clue. But seeing her fat, pregnant, disgusting, ass sitting there proud as pie, rubbing her belly, made me want to go Joshua on her ass and tear her open. I know she oopsed him. She's too damn happy with her "accident" for it to NOT have been on purpose. Shes one of THOSE. The women who think that by getting pregnant, they can keep a man. Unfortunately, our friend is honorable, he would never leave her in such a state. He considers it his child, I consider it hers.. Nothing.. But.. Hers... I don't have the heart to tell him that she stuck his ass. I know him well, he would still suck it up and keep her, yet hate his life even more than he does now. I can't do it to him. Mind that I am pissed at him too, he should have known what he was risking and so... :bedmadelie, but for her to deceive him and ruin his entire life is unforgivable.

She asked me when we were having kids and I proudly trumpeted that me and my DBF are CF, that we don't want kids, and that we love our freedom.. That last word drove through her like a AK-47. She's been a shut in her whole life, so freedom used to be her buzz word. She shut up immediately. She sat there, watching her belly move back and forth knowing that she was going to be a slave to her bastard child for many years to come. I had to wait until I was out of the room to smirk about it. I hope she regrets what she's done. She's despicable. Every time that me and my boyfriend went to their house, oh.. I'm sorry, I meant her parents house (dumb bitch), my boyfriend and I would be ourselves. We are happy, we talk, we cuddle, we love each other. What do they do? Argue, fight, ignore each other. She bitches about her gut moving too much, how the baby makes her uncomfortable, and all that shit. I just smiled and said "well that's a baby for you". I can tell she's miserable. All she does is stare at me and my and boyfriend being happy while she looks like she's ready to pop and her BF wants nothing to do with her. She knows what she did was wrong. I can see the regret, the guilt, written all over her stupid face.

I don't care about what happens to her, or her relationship with my friend. She deserves to be miserable for what she's done to him and by extension her child. I actually LOVE my BF, I would never do such a thing to him. This is why when I first got with my boyfriend, I sat him down and told him verbatim: "if you want sex, move along. I am doing NOTHING until I'm sterilized." He nodded his head in total understanding, and we have been together for three years now. He will NEVER have to worry about this kind of foul deceit. In all my years of being CF, there is one thing and one thing only that truly pisses me off. And that my dear brethren is Oopsing. And this type of bullshit is exactly why. I hope she rots in breeder hell. :bedmadelie

Damn I was pissed.. doh face I usually keep my composure, but this whole concept is bullshit.. I know that I may have sounded mean in this post, but I do not apologize. What I have said will never be as bad as what she has done to my dear friend. That is certain.
April 23, 2012
Don't fret about wanting to punch her fat pregnant face. The girl just ruined her life; she'll be getting abuse for at least the next 18 years.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
April 23, 2012
I look forward to it.. Believe me I do..
April 23, 2012
I am so damn jaded now, I tend to smear all moos as alike. (not correct or right, but still...)

This speaks volumes to how selfish, covetous, and evilly selfish this woman is. She knows the guy cheats, but brings children into this shit?? My signature: people do not give a damn what they inflict on children.
Her turn to deceive? two wrongs do not make a right. all she is creating is being a victim moo drama queen.
i pity the children, not her, not him .

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
April 23, 2012
p.s.: to catharist: I don't think I would have waited to be out of the room to smirk. if anything, do as much as you can to rub salt in: discuss your itineraries, where you gonna go and have fun, I'd even exaggerate a tad just to scrub it deeper.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
April 23, 2012
Not only do they commit the amoral act of bringing an unwanted (by the father) chyld into the world, but then they expect their husbands to shower them with gifts on Moooo day....run to the convenience store for pickles and ice cream at 3:00am because of their "cravings" and generally make major pains of themselves.
These bitches are the most vile people on earth, because they force an individual into existence, purely for selfish motives.
I can't stand breeders with every fibre of my being. angry smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login