Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anderson Cooper talks to one of the members of the "electrified fence in the homosekshuls" church...too bad he doesn't understand moo-cow.

Posted by juniper jupiter 
What a fat cow!:crzsaying 'wtf'angry flipping off

You know this cunt's procreated...but I'll bet her husband puts three plastic bags over her head during the deed and one over his should hers fall off!! :yeah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cUXDKnL4xGE

BTW, Anderson Cooper ROCKS.
I'm not sure what's worse. The accent or the fact she can't string a coherent sentence together. If this cow is homeschooling I'm afraid for the future.
The stupid! IT BURNS!!!!!!

:smn
Can't even string a clear thought together, aside from the fact that she's talking about church-sponsored hatred and discrimination.
MY GOD was she fucking stupid. She makes a stump look like a Nobel Laureate.
How in the fuck did that ugly, stupid cow escape Uncle Chuck?

He must have been on vacation.
Holy shit! WTF is in that Cool-Aid? Gasoline?
Great googly moogly! If this woman didn't exist The Onion would have to create her. She seems to fit every fundie Bible Belt stereotype-homophobic, overweight, ignorant, condescending, etc.

And I'm glad "mah boo" Andy Coop kept a cool head! This bitch made me so stabby.
Jennifer K
Great googly moogly! If this woman didn't exist The Onion would have to create her. She seems to fit every fundie Bible Belt stereotype-homophobic, overweight, ignorant, condescending, etc.

And I'm glad "mah boo" Andy Coop kept a cool head! This bitch made me so stabby.

I thought it was cool when he tossed human barbiemoo off the stage:

http://www.andersoncooper.com/2012/05/22/sarah-burge-human-barbie/

Jennifer K

I thought it was cool when he tossed human barbiemoo off the stage:

http://www.andersoncooper.com/2012/05/22/sarah-burge-human-barbie/

If onlly he would have done that with the Duggars.
Commenter: I'm not gay, but if every women in the world looked like her I would be.

Hahahahahahaaa!! waving hellolarious

Commenter: Biggest ignorant idiot I've ever seen, and she doesn't even realize she's speaking with a gay man with a thousand times her intelligence. She should worry about her own romantic life if she has any with that hateful attitude, instead of worrying about the happy lives of others.

Word.

Idiot: Does this mean that a woman's right to live should be decided based on their fuckability? Their sexual appeal? I agree with your argument against her hatred of gay people, but I don't see why you feel okay being misogynistic if you're not okay with homophobia.

Umm...excuse me, but this woman is going on National Fucking TV and dissing gay people. She's unbelievably stupid and equally unattractive. Call me a mysogynist if I do say she's fucking heinous and most men would run screaming like little girls if they ever saw her repugnant, obese body naked in ANY situation.

Compound that with the fact that she has come onto TV and spoken of her hatred towards gay people, hiding behind her religion makes her an OPEN TARGET FOR CRITICISM on all fucking levels. She is out there spreading hate....well, KARMA is a fucking bitch and you GET WHAT YOU GIVE BABY! :eatu

Mooo: "It's all about the homersexhuls and it's wrong...moooo...."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login