Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeders undermine social improvement

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Breeders undermine social improvement
July 08, 2012
Originally in response to saying 'wtf' Six-year-old rapper’s raunchy video for single Booty Pop is an online hit.

ranting When will this fucking madness stop! I swear to God people are de-evolving...Maybe aliens should come to this planet and take all of the breeders and their spawn for slave labor for their planet. Shit, leave the rest of us in piece.

And as a black person this really makes me insane! All of the sacrifices and gains made by civil rights activists in the 60s and 70s are now being pissed upon! When I hear racist assholes commenting on the uncivilized behavior of n@##>*s, my blood boils because a lot of times they're right! To quote Chris Rock (before he became a pathethic breeder...) "I love black people, but I hate n@##>*s!"

I know white people feel the same way about trailer trash, but due to America's history, it hurts more as a black person. It's as if a lot of ghetto asses don't even think about trying to lift themselves up anymore. When I was young I believed in "power to the people!" Now I'm like, "FUCK YOU!" And I don't want anything to do with you! angry flipping off

I'm at the point now where I don't care what color, race, socio-economic or sexual orientation you come from as long as you are a good person. A good person is humble, works hard, pays their taxes, helps those in genuine need, doesn't lie, cheat, steal or kill and doesn't conciously contribute to the bull-shit that makes up our "modern" society. I'm not perfect and I understand that no one is, but some people (like the ones who made this video) deserve to be miserable, held-down and kept out of the way.!
tropical beach bum
And as a black person this really makes me insane! All of the sacrifices and gains made by civil rights activists in the 60s and 70s are now being pissed upon! When I hear racist assholes commenting on the uncivilized behavior of n@##>*s, my blood boils because a lot of times they're right! To quote Chris Rock (before he became a pathethic breeder...) "I love black people, but I hate n@##>*s!"

I know white people feel the same way about trailer trash, but due to America's history, it hurts more as a black person. It's as if a lot of ghetto asses don't even think about trying to lift themselves up anymore. When I was young I believed in "power to the people!" Now I'm like, "FUCK YOU!" And I don't want anything to do with you! angry flipping off

I'm white, but I have noticed that I have similar feelings about women. When I was younger I believed that women wanted equality, and we could eventually get it. But now I know about moos:
  • the type who go get a degree, and then have a baby after about 2 years or less of 'career' and then stay at home.
  • the type who whine about being discriminated against because they don't advance in their jobs--after having taken several years out on the mommy track.
  • the ones who list 'mother' before any of their achievements, no matter how inspiring their achievements might be.
  • the ones who whine about having lost their fertility to a voluntary surgical procedure and claim this makes them "less of a woman."

They don't want equality, they want to be worshipped.

It pisses me off because they are seen as representative of women in general. Their dumbfuckery impacts how others perceive women, and makes it harder for women who actually do want equality.
yurble
tropical beach bum

I'm white, but I have noticed that I have similar feelings about women. When I was younger I believed that women wanted equality, and we could eventually get it. But now I know about moos:
  • the type who go get a degree, and then have a baby after about 2 years or less of 'career' and then stay at home.
  • the type who whine about being discriminated against because they don't advance in their jobs--after having taken several years out on the mommy track.
  • the ones who list 'mother' before any of their achievements, no matter how inspiring their achievements might be.
  • the ones who whine about having lost their fertility to a voluntary surgical procedure and claim this makes them "less of a woman."

It pisses me off because they are seen as representative of women in general. Their dumbfuckery impacts how others perceive women, and makes it harder for women who actually do want equality.

Yurble
You made some very good points. (I can see them now that I've calmed down. LOL.) -Sigh- It's hard just being a human being these days. You can't help but feel like you're under attack sometimes. I can't help but wonder where the Hell did all these evil people come from?
Re: Breeders undermine social improvement
July 09, 2012
Yurble and TBB, I agree with both of you. We made such strides for women and minorities decades ago and it's like it's being mocked in today's society. It can only come from a deeply self centered place to do such a thing.

Women did not equal moo when I was entering the workplace, not at all. Moos did not get special treatment nor did they seek it. Women also behaved professionally and I see less of that today - more slacking and yapping about famblee and wearing inappropriate clothing. Men seem to have stayed the course except for attachment duh types, so I do blame women specifically for expecting this special treatment and fucking up the workplace.

As to this little shit in the video, he'll have some ho knocked up by age twelve. By sixteen he'll have four bastard brats that he won't support.
July 10, 2012
tropical beach bum, I didn't think you need to calm down (rage is welcome here!) - I thought your point was quite valid (blondie said it well), and even though I'm not in the same situation as you I felt like I understood your frustration because I feel similarly betrayed by those of my sex.

People seem to take what they have now for granted, instead of seeing the struggle it took to reach this point or the gains which still need to be made. People seek entitlement instead of equality - it seems like one could effectively rule society simply by making everyone feel that they are respected above others, without actually giving them any real power (I'm reminded of a study which found that it isn't income that makes people happy, but relative income: earning more than those around them). It's exceedingly frustrating to anyone who wants equality of opportunity and meritocracy of results.
yurble

What's worse is there are many who will line up and worship them just for giving birth.

JD
July 10, 2012
Tropical Beach Bum:

You and I should get together, have a few beers, and have a good rant session! What you said about white trailer park trash! You didn't just hit the nail on the head, you drove it all the way home.

My Dad was born a white sharecropper in Alabama and came up during the Great Depression. But he always heard from his father "Judge a man by the way he treats his wife, his children and his animals, not the color of his skin." So, he took the GI Bill, got an education, became middle class, and never looked back. He was also the most "color blind" man I ever knew.

Did Dad's neices and nephews learn that? Nope. They de-evolved, filled trailer parks with their offspring and now wear pillow cases on their heads, if you know what I mean. They all have four to six children each, and all by different spouses. Serial marriages! And they wonder why I live 1,200 miles away from them!

MORONS! I won't insult the rest of humanity by calling them humans, because to me, they aren't humans, but they give the rest of us a really bad name.
July 10, 2012
Oh, I should have mentioned what my grandfather's saying had to do with Dad's decision to get an education. When he was in WWII, he was around a lot of guys from Brooklyn, Boston and Pittsburgh. He didn't see them as Yankees. They were just men, and they were smart. They inspired him to do better.
CMFree Misanthrope
July 10, 2012
At one time class mattered, now it's lack of class that matters. At one time, people respected those with class, now they look up to those who act like the brat in the video. People now aspire to have no class at all.

We're in a state of decay.
July 10, 2012
Oh I feel the same way as all here, and I can get quite vocal about it too.

Yes, society seems to be 'devolving'. Maybe I can come up with some better ideas later - shit's hitting the fan here, work wise, I'm tired and hot. Can't think straight.

Anyway - speaking of sexism - here is a book I recently read that was quite interesting -

http://www.amazon.com/Enlightened-Sexism-Seductive-Message-Feminisms/dp/080508326X

One of the themes in this book is that the so called sexism as a "joke" is actually a sinister way its creeping back in.

You can see this in other issues, too. How many times do you see people saying stuff like - 'I'm tired of being PC and I'm going to go ahead and call it like I see it', yadda.

And the "Men's Rights" stuff. Which also includes issue about race. The poor put upon 'white man', everybody is getting theirs but him, etc.

About 'devolution' - I agree. Bit of trivia - this is what the name of rock band 'Devo' means, or it comes from that, the idea of 'devolution'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devo
Anonymous User
July 10, 2012
Wow, I was surprised to find this became a separate post!

I really appreciate everyone's posts. Sometimes visiting this site is the only reminder I might get for long periods of time that I'm not alone with how I feel and the way I think. I don't mind being by myself a lot and I get tired of being forced to be around people I'm not comfortable with, but it gets frustrating when I do want to be with people...

blondie
I also feel betrayed by most women. The needless jealousy, competition and mind games makes me hate most women. I have no problem giving props to beautiful, talented, intelligent women. Women can be the most lovely creatures that ever graced the Earth (Audrey Hepburn) yet now too many are the most nasty, vile animals (Octo-Mom). I was raised to appreciate and get inspired by successful people (no matter the race or gender). But my parents also wanted my sister and I to realize we did have some responsibility to live up to...to be honest, productive citizens with DIGNITY.

yurble
Thanks honey, but I need to find ways to keep calm, LOL! I don't need high blood pressure!

People seem to take what they have now for granted, instead of seeing the struggle it took to reach this point or the gains which still need to be made. People seek entitlement instead of equality

This is my biggest pet peeve! I’m trying so hard to navigate through these people, but they’re everywhere. It’s hard to Live and Let Live when someone else is Hell-bent on taking what he/she can from you…mentally, physically, financially and spiritually.

JohnDrake
Yeah, we know those muthafuckas are LOST! Kind of like these guys who go ahead and sex anything with a vagina to the point where a lot of flea-males think they’re HOT! Now I know I’m getting old. When I was in my 20s in order to be HOT you had to look like Pamela Anderson (before plastic surgery!), Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell, Vanessa Williams…I know you guys can come up with more/ better examples, but you know what I mean. Now you get twits like Snooki and Megan Fox who ruin their good looks with too much make-up, weaves, plastic surgery weight and shitty personalities.

nathanomir
Mmm hmm, we should! (I don’t drink, but I know how to signify!) Your father and grandfather sound like they were real men… I’m sure you have some fascinating stories to tell about them! Throughout my life I’ve had the un-fortunate opportunity to live near trailer trash and ghetto trash…and you can’t tell me them sons a bitches ain’t a like. They are both prejudice, ignorant, obnoxious and dangerous!!!

CMFree Misanthrope
-Sigh- That’s why I like looking at old movies, listening to old music and talking to my elders… I just keep trying to live with as much dignity as I can.

Zzelda
When you feel the need to get vocal…I’ll be right here listening, LOL! Yeah, we’re living in a time where everyone and anyone will complain and spew hate. People actively seek to make mountains out of molehills or expect some one else to take care of their problem for them because they no longer want to try. Thanks for the links…Dayum, droppin’ some mo’ serious knowledge on me! I will check those links out!

Sorry I rambled on, but everyone's responses got me going...

Peace everyone, we the Child Free deserve it!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login