Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

:cen Lynaa Dobbins Allegedly Attacks Ex-Boyfriend's New Girlfriend, 3 Others At Chuck E. Cheese

Posted by cfaspiegirl26 
What the fuck is with the epidemic of chuck E. cheese breeder smackdowns lately.

Click

your children are overrated and overvalued, and
you've turned them into little cult objects. George Carlin

Not a single gram of fuck shall be given today
Holy shit! Am I the only one who read it as "MoronVille"?

What is with these angry fucking breeders nowadays? This is why I prefer they STAY in Chuck E. Cheeze. I don't need them coming to my nice restaurant, disturbing my meal with their bull.

I love how they have to show the pronunciation of her younique name....lol.

Violent pieces of shit breed future violent pieces of shit, and they contribute nothing to society but misery and more burden.
Maybe Jerry Springer and Maury Povich should start airing their shows from some chuck e cheeses

P.S: notice age of the bitch and 'already has a son"... @ age 20. obviously she is as stupid now as she was then. or, perhaps, even dumber

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

Every Moomy was Kung Foo Fighting!!!

Those Cows were fast as lightning!

In fact it was a little bit frightening -

Hos did have expert timing!

Angry bovine beasts, at funky Chuck E. Cheese -

They brickin 'em in the face, and knifin 'em in the knees -

O o o ooooh...... O o o oooooh......

Zzelda

waving hellolarious

What a classy lady - such a GREAT example for her kid.
So, she's been stalking him, and he's so stupid he brought his new fuckbuddy to their son's party.

I feel sorry for their kid.
This Reply is the best Reply:

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Two a's don't make an 'AY'.

Here endeth the lesson.
amy n
This Reply is the best Reply:

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Two a's don't make an 'AY'.

Here endeth the lesson.

Two wrongs don't make a right - but three lefts do.

waving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolarious

your children are overrated and overvalued, and
you've turned them into little cult objects. George Carlin

Not a single gram of fuck shall be given today
Years ago, I went to Chuck E Cheese. Not because I wanted too, believe me, but because I got roped into it by my mom and my niece ( who was 3 at the time, and as much as I hate to admit it, I have always been somewhat charmed by her)

Chuck E Cheese is the sort of place that incites violence. Seriously, if the fucking giant, singing rodent doesn't cause you to dash for the tallest tower with a high powered rifle than I do not know what does. It's what I imagine hell would be like. I am honestly surprised I have never heard of one being firebombed by an angry mob.
chevygirl54
I am honestly surprised I have never heard of one being firebombed by an angry mob.

I've heard of a Fuck E Sneeze getting a bomb threat. That happened right here in my fair city when I was 18.
I have google the place... seems like a nightmare! O_O So glad we haven't it

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
Horror film fans love the Monroeville Mall.

JD
It ain't the first

Click here to login