Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo didn't know what they were doing, dirtbag brats and 911

Posted by thom_c 
Moo didn't know what they were doing, dirtbag brats and 911
July 23, 2012
Tucson girls could face charges for prank call

( There should be no "could")

http://www.kpho.com/story/19084774/police-2-girls-arrested-after-prank-call-to-911?hpt=ju_bn6

Posted: Jul 22, 2012 3:29 PM PDT Updated: Jul 23, 2012 6:56 AM PDT

By Steven Leslie - email

Posted by Phil Benson - email

Posted by Steve Stout - email

TUCSON, AZ (CBS5/AP) -
Two juvenile girls were arrested after Tucson police said they called 911 and claimed to be Isabel Celis, the 6-year-old girl who has been missing since April 21.

Prosecutors are expected to decide this week whether to file charges against two sisters who called police claiming to be a missing Tucson girl.

The 9-year-old and 11-year-old girls were arrested over the weekend on suspicion of false reporting to authorities.

Police said they received a call from a young girl claiming to be Celis at about 9 a.m. The girl told police she had been kidnapped and then hung up the phone.

The cell phone was quickly traced to the 7200 block of East Pierce Place.

More than 25 officers responded, and their investigation led them to an apartment complex at 1345 S. Kolb Rd., according to Tucson police Sgt. Chris Widmer.

Police said they made contact with an 11-year-old girl and her 9-year-old sister who admitted to making the phone call as a prank. The girls' mother was home but was unaware they had made the call.

rest at link

More frequent than we know: one of the few times idiot kids like this are tracked down.
And it is damn easy for anyone to be unaware of what the little bastards are doing.
All THAT aside, those bastards should be punished and severely (although most likely moo will protest, 'they're only kyyydzzz'). If their first brush with the law is maximised unpleasant, another repetition would be less likely.

But then, we are not really given any info along those lines either, what the aftermath will be.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Moo didn't know what they were doing, dirtbag brats and 911
July 23, 2012
What stupid little bitches! Everyone knows the police can track calls, so these little future cancer curers are a toy shy of a Happy Meal.Dunce cap

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 23, 2012
Stellar Parenting Strikes Again!

Nine and eleven years old is CERTAINLY old enough to know what a shitty thing this is to do. The police should make an example of these two, levy a hefty fine on the parents, and make these two twits personally apologize to Isabel's parents.
July 23, 2012
This is beyond just dumb. This is almost hostile and cruel.
July 23, 2012
Throw the book at them. They're old enough to be prosecuted in juvenile court and they should be. I think a week in juvenile detention would be appropriate. When they see it's not fun to be little punks they'll cut it out.
July 23, 2012
This makes me think of that old film, I forget what it's called ~

I know who you are, and I saw what you did ~ ?

I can't remember. It's a US film from the 40s or 50s.

Two girls make prank phone calls, say the above - and they hit on a person who IS a killer - and then he comes after them.
July 23, 2012
Zzelda

Two girls make prank phone calls, say the above - and they hit on a person who IS a killer - and then he comes after them.

I don't remember the name of the movie but it's an Alfred Hitchcock classic.
July 23, 2012
Zzelda

I Saw What You Did, originally made in 1965 and remade (worse version) in the late 80s. Excellent film! It used to come on every four months along with Let's Kill Uncle! Another suspenseful movie.
July 23, 2012
Well, I was rather off on the date of this film, eh?

I do watch all the old things here, I only have 'free' TV - which is fine for me, I like to watch all the old 'classics' that I haven't seen before.

It's an excellent film.

Everything Hitchcock is excellent.
July 23, 2012
These are the idiots that will "grow up" and call 911 when KFC runs out of potato salad:headbrick
July 23, 2012
At a glance, I thought this was going to be another story about some little tard who decided to call 911 eleventy billion times because they had no minutes left and that's the only number you can call when you're out of call time.

That's a real dick move to not only prank call 911, but to do so and pretend to be a missing person. These little morons must have thought they were too special to get caught and I'm glad they got arrested. Prank calls in general I chalk up to dumbass kid behavior that's stupid and annoying - I did it when I was a kid too. But calling a stranger and asking if their refrigerator is running is a lot different than calling emergency services, claiming to be a missing child. Not that I condone prank calling, but just saying it's *usually* harmless BS.

I don't care if Moo didn't know what was going on - those kids are plenty old enough to know that you don't call 911 unless you have a real emergency. So if they don't know that, it's a failure on Moo's part for not fucking parenting the little shits. Hell, even when I was that age and did dumb shit like call 1-800 numbers and try to order stuff off TV, I still knew that 911 was serious shit and you do. not. touch. those buttons in that order unless someone's hurt, bleeding or shit's on fire.
Zzelda

I do watch all the old things here, I only have 'free' TV - which is fine for me, I like to watch all the old 'classics' that I haven't seen before.

It's an excellent film.

Um, I'm pretty sure it wasn't by Hitchcock. Gotta run....
lenona
Zzelda

It's an excellent film.

Um, I'm pretty sure it wasn't by Hitchcock. Gotta run....

And...it was director William Castle, known for several Westerns, at least two Vincent Price movies, and a few other horror movies. Plus a bunch you've probably never heard of.
My favorite quote about how to handle those two she-brats:

Belt, meet ass. Ass, meet belt.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login