Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

12 yr old pooping his pants everyday, is moo enabling?

Posted by ladybug2203 
12 yr old pooping his pants everyday, is moo enabling?
July 29, 2012
http://forums.webmd.com/3/parenting-preteens-teenagers-exchange/forum/957

another shitter to add to our collection
Re: 12 yr old pooping his pants everyday, is moo enabling?
July 29, 2012
WHY are these kids not embarrased??? Are they not being ripped to shreds at school by their classmates?
July 29, 2012
I smell troll. Pun intended. We've discussed this here before. The pants shitter is always a boy between the ages of 12 and 15. I'd be happy to pull up the topics and compare them if I thought anyone was interested.
July 29, 2012
satansbitch
I smell troll. Pun intended. We've discussed this here before. The pants shitter is always a boy between the ages of 12 and 15. I'd be happy to pull up the topics and compare them if I thought anyone was interested.

sure i'd like to see

but troll or not many kids who should use the toilet are shitting their pants these days!
I wouldn't be so shocked if this was real. A 14 year-old girl at the high school I teach at still wets her pants (something tied onto a behavioural issue I believe). And since tons of kyds nowadays are in diapers until they're 10, stuff like this will keep showing up.
July 29, 2012
If not a troll, this is all kinds of wrong.

She wants to marry the Duh, you know that kid and his loose sphincter is going to be foisted off on her. Sounds like he already is.

She talks about how the kid is like a mini version of Duh - and she love him for this (OK that's creepy.)

Then she talks about 'cuddling him' and the poo flowing - that made me think this might be a troll.

Kids are still on summer vacation, in some areas. Might be the writing of a teen.

What if it's a 'mix' of a troll and non troll - somewhere in between - a teen who does shit it's pants? And it formatted it this way?

In any case - there's all sorts of WRONG here.

Why I think this might be legit is - I've seen people like this! I do not participate in FB, just have a blank page, but I have come upon some people - whom I could see writing this. Actual people. Who - if not quite on this level - close to it.

So, It's a hard call.

I mean - loose and wet call grinning smiley

If legit - this fool needs to get the fuck OUT! of this whole mess!

Why isn't the Duh stepping in?

GET OUT GIRL!
July 29, 2012
Kids now grow up with absolutely no sense of shame whatsoever because their Moos have no shame themselves. A normal child raised by sane parents would be embarrassed to shit themselves at that age, but with modern Moos in charge of raising the fyoooture? There is no shame to be had. A kid can soil itself at age 18 and not feel the least bit uncomfortable or ashamed because they have not learned how to be ashamed.

I mean if a kid has a legitimate health issue that causes incontinence, I would be more forgiving. But this seems very much like a matter of the kid's bio-Moo not bothering to toilet-train the kid and now he not only shits his pants, but he does a half-assed job of cleaning himself up and changing his clothes. I thought maybe it was an issue of bowel control, but Moo says he holds it all day long at school and then shits himself at home, so he obviously has some control over his body. Seriously, the kid is an athlete and he can't even shit in a toilet? What happens when he has to go on the field? Does he just drop a few turds down his shorts and continue with his laps? I can just imagine how he must smell - if he can't shit in a toilet or properly change his soiled clothes, odds are very good he also doesn't know how to wash his ass. I wonder if he's got any friends.

Telling him what a disgusting hog he is may do no good because he either may not understand shame at all OR he will not understand that what he's doing is gross because he's been doing this, I'm sure, for his entire life. What DUH needs to do (since it's his fucking kid) is potty train the kid. Take him to a doctor if need be. Barring major health issues, there is no fucking reason a nearly teenaged kid should be shitting their pants on a regular basis.

And if I were the friends of these people, I would never ever eat any food they prepare. You know their pants-shitting piglet has manhandled the food with feces encrusted under his nails.
July 30, 2012
I personally know a little pants-shitter. My stepdad's older brother married a woman with a daughter who was shitting her pants at five. I don't know if she's been potty trained yet, but I'm betting no, because moo just can't say no to her little snowflake. Especially now that the kid was just diagnosed with diabetes.
July 30, 2012
I'm thinking this is probably some kind of troll, or possibly even an obscure copypasta.
Either way, whoever wrote this shit is sick in the face.

“I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic fucking hatreds.”
— George Carlin
July 30, 2012
Sir-Shits-Alot may have an undiagnosed condition. Some Moos won't take their children to the doctor. I personally know the mother of a child who suffers from IBS+Crohn's and must wear incontanence pants.

Or he could be like a shit I personally knew who used his shits to manipulate and gross out people.

Some school bathrooms are past disgusting. EWWW. My highschool's was one for the puke books. They used these tiny rough paper napkins for toilet tissue that always ran out by second period. Kids smoked, fucked and did dope in there.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 30, 2012
Yeah, sounds like a troll with a poop fetish to me.
July 30, 2012
Sounds like a Moo slipped in allright and wanted to mail us a gross packet
July 30, 2012
I remember ONE pants shitter when I was in school and she was an adopted by her grand parents,"special needs" girl who had obvious mental problems. I felt sorry for her when she shit in her sleeping bag at Girl Scout camp so I helped her roll out the turds, wash it out, and hang it to dry. She seemed appreciative so I took that opportunity to ask her,"Tina, WHY do you shit in your pants?" to which she replied, "My gramma says it's okay because she'll clean it up, but kids always make fun of me so I am trying to stop doing it and last night was an accident". I FIRMLY believe that, unless there's something terribly physically wrong with the kid, EVEN IF it's a mild tard it CAN control this shitting on everything, I really do! Tina had stopped shitting on herself by the next summer at age 10, so it can be done!

I think they need to be shamed by their peers into stopping doing it, but of course that's not "pc".eye rolling smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 30, 2012
Good God. Take the kid to a doctor and a therapist.
July 30, 2012
Someone needs to invent Ass Kegels For Kids.

Wait - I think I can come up with a song for this!
To the tune of the Kars For Kids jingle -

1 877 Shut Ur Ass

S H U T Shut Ur Ass!

1 877 Shut Ur Ass

Pinch it closed today!
July 30, 2012
Easy solution:

http://www.amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-Classic-Black-Medium/dp/B000LQKAUI

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login