Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Three "Missing" Awtards in the Past Month:rolleyes2

Posted by kidlesskim 
Three "Missing" Awtards in the Past Month:rolleyes2
August 14, 2012
Missing awtard ONE story
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-06-21/news/chi-cops-autistic-boy-15-missing-on-south-side-20120620_1_kahil-police-officer-comer-children-s-hospital

Missing 15 y/o tard who ran off from his handler at the childrens' hospital found safe 25 miles from home
"...Beryl Gray hadn't slept in two days and was facing yet another day of desperate searching for her 15-year-old son with autism when the phone rang. It was a police officer saying her son had been found and was safe. Then he handed the phone to her son Kahil "Hello Mommy," the boy said............Kahl had ran off from Comer Children's Hospital on the South Side while with his father late Tuesday afternoon. He was found this morning on a bike path in Glenview, about 25 miles from where he disappeared.eye rolling smiley WHY are they always "running off" and disappearing?

Missing awtard TWO story
http://www.weau.com/news/headlines/161265295.html

Missing 5 y/o tard found safe by a passer by walking his dog after he escaped a momentarily open door
The mother of the once-missing 5-year-old spoke to the media Sunday in Prescott about the horrifying ordeal.The non-speaking autistic boy was found July 4 by the volunteer searcher 21 hours after he wandered away from his rural Pierce County home.WEAU 13 News was there as the Meyer family got the chance to thank the man and dog who saved Scott’s life.The Meyer family said wanted to set the record straight on some of the details of Scotty’s disappearance. While an air conditioning repairman was doing work at the house when the boy escaped Tuesday, Barbara Meyer said it wasn’t the man’s fault. I can't imagine anyone would THINK it was the repairman's fault their tard "escaped", so I don't even know why they mentioned that.

“It's not like we didn't have precautions in our home. Each door has more than one lock on it. One of the times the doors open and closed, our son Lane was the culprit with Scott following behind,” Meyer said. Apparently, it's going to take more than a few locks to CONTAIN that tard.shrug

Missing awtard THREE story
http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/crime_and_courts/missing--year-old-boy-found-dead-in-stoughton-retention/article_71f3a5c2-c5e3-11e1-8769-0019bb2963f4.html

5 y/o tard runs off from his breeders while at a fair ground and drowns in a retention pond
Stoughton police and firefighters found the body of a missing 5-year-old boy in a rainwater retention pond Tuesday evening.The body of Jeremiah Conn, of Madison, was found after firefighters drained a retention pond near the Stoughton Fire Department building on East Main Street, Sgt. Rick Helstad of the Stoughton Police Department said. WHY are awtards attracted to water like a fly to a fresh turd?confused smiley

The boy's shoes were found near the edge of the pond, Helstad said. That pretty much sealed it then and changed it to a retard recovery instead of a search

While the pond was being searched, almost 100 volunteers joined with police and fire officers to do a block-by-block search of the area, Helstad said. I fail to see the point wasting valuable time looking"block to block" once his shoes were found at the edge of the pond.

But ultimately, the boy's body was found at around 7 p.m. after the pond had been "substantially" drained, he said.
Helstad said the boy was autistic, "almost nonverbal" and "was attracted to water." His family had brought him to Stoughton for the Stoughton Junior Fair, he said. HOW did he run off from a fair ground TO a retaining pond? Don't they even casually watch their tards when hey're off the leash?:headbrick

There is no fence around the pond where the boy's body was found. We ALL know what that means! PENDING LAWSUIT Even if they only received $100 it would be more than the tard is worth and wouldn't begin to cover the time wasted by the fire department or the expense of draining that pond.

They KNOW these awtards WILL escape or run off so WHY don't they watch them better?confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Re: Three "Missing" Awtards in the Past Month:rolleyes2
August 14, 2012
I don't get this either. Every year I read about some tard that escaped and wonder where the fuck the parents were. It's as predictable as the seniors at Century Village who drive their cars into the community pool every summer.
August 15, 2012
I think they don't watch them because they PURPOSELY are hoping that the tard wanders away!

I think they secretly want the tard to disappear, and 'losing' them is the only acceptable way of having this happen.

If they could dump the tard off in a field or something, they probably would.

But since they know that they can't do that, then 'losing' them is the next best thing.

It's kida like the breeders who 'accidentally' leave a kid locked in a sizzling car.

I don't doubt for one second that some of these missing tard cases are parents that want to permanantly 'lose' them....
August 15, 2012
and all oceans need to have 8 chain link fences with razorwire on top to keep people from drowning
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login