Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Back to school, spoiled brats, and some other WTFery

Posted by gwdzee 
Back to school, spoiled brats, and some other WTFery
August 30, 2012
1- I just did a load of back to school clothes for someone. Most of them still had price tags on.

Three Aeropostale t shirts: One was $19.50, the other 2 were $24.50.
Four American Eagle t shirts one for $19.99, 3 for $15.95.
One Old Navy $14.94.

And there were 2 pairs of jeans and one pair of shorts... gawd knows what those cost.

These were for a elementry school kid. Wonder how fast he'll grow out of those?

2- Another person, a family member, has taken her spoiled brat granddaughter shopping all over. They could have saved a load of cash... there was some kind of church drive, they had clothes and school supplies for sale...but nooooo! From the sound of it, the brat didn't want to be seen getting stuff there. Though this could also be her grandmother's fault, too. She has an attitude of 'only the best' for this spoiled brat. (The previous customer didn't know of this drive... I suspect she may be checking it out next year.)

3- The WTFery: When the previous customer picked her stuff up, she told me that 90% of the kids in school in this area are on the free lunch program. Holy fucking gawd. I suspect that means we have that many peeps on welfare here. That explains a lot. 90% ?! :hs
Re: Back to school, spoiled brats, and some other WTFery
August 31, 2012
What gets me is that schools can't afford text books for all the kids, and thus don't give out homework. But, by god they will make sure the kids are fed. No wonder we have a nation full of fat kids whose brains are as spongy as their stomachs.

Reading, writing, and arithmetic? Not on our watch. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They'll learn the rest when they enter the work force.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login