Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

TODAY'S FACEBOOK MEME

Posted by nathanomir 
TODAY'S FACEBOOK MEME
September 20, 2012
This was circulating on my FB today, and this one is different, guys.

Check it out!

brillig79 nli
Re: TODAY'S FACEBOOK MEME
September 20, 2012
This is fan-FUCKIN-tastic! I do believe i may use this in the near future.
September 20, 2012
Holy fuck cakes Batman, THAT IS AWESOME!!
September 20, 2012
THANK YOU! I found that picture once before and stupidly did not save it and I've been searching for it!

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
September 20, 2012
I love this. I'm stealing it and making it into business cards. (Wouldn't it be great if I could offer it as an exchange in the case I ever get an "my kid is an autard" card?)
September 21, 2012
brattymcpants
I love this. I'm stealing it and making it into business cards. (Wouldn't it be great if I could offer it as an exchange in the case I ever get an "my kid is an autard" card?)

Perfect solution!
Anonymous User
September 21, 2012
I totally found that a few says ago by accident; I just haven't gotten around to farce-booking it, yet. It would actually be more appropriate for me to wear it as a sandwich board to work, though. All my FB peeps know about and respect my CFdom.
September 21, 2012
nathanomir
brattymcpants

Perfect solution!

Beyond perfect
September 21, 2012
I may have to make a stack of these at work. smiling smiley

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
September 21, 2012
Completely awesome! thumbs upwink
At least it's a great way to counteract FakeBook bingos and disgusting, fugly loaf pics.
September 21, 2012
This just happened on my facebook page.

Link - pic too big and don't know how to resize.

It's your hell; you rot in it!
September 21, 2012
Also, a little background - this young breeder is young enough to have been one of my students. He worked with my husband, and I did not have him on my facebook until he graduated. He is my only former student on my facebook, and that's just because he worked with my husband. He's about 23 now.

He met and dated a co-worker. They were on again and off again. During their previous on period, she got knocked up. They continued the pregnancy, got married, and had the babby.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!

It's your hell; you rot in it!
September 21, 2012
reaperess

LOL wow! All I got was a couple of likes. One of them by a bingoing friend's teenager. Hehehehe....
September 21, 2012
Christ, "I said the same thing once, too lololololol". Fucking idiot.
September 21, 2012
reaperess

You can use the img BBC instead of the url BBC to post the picture:

And here we have the growing popularity bingo "I was like you once". smile rolling left righteyes2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
September 21, 2012
I shared this picture on Faceslap. Not too surprising, only four people liked it, and they were all women. DW's neice left a comment, but I haven't read it. Considering her daughter was IVF, I have a feeling it isn't too kind.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login