Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Baby on Board

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Baby on Board
September 25, 2012
I've seen "baby on board" signs on cars, and the joke ones like "mother-in-law in trunk." Apparently this couple doing TMIJITW decided to combine the two concepts.

http://skyvalleychronicle.com/BREAKING-NEWS/MAN-AND-WOMAN-HELD-AFTER-3-KIDS-DOG-FOUND-IN-TRUNK-OF-CAR-1127169

From the article
A patrol spokesman said it was about thirty minutes into the stop when the trooper heard thumping from inside the trunk. When the trunk lid was opened the trooper found inside the driver's three kids -- two boys aged 5 and 7, and a girl, 8, along with a dog.

The kids were found physically unharmed, but troopers gave them food because they said they hadn't eaten anything since the day before.

And also
The woman and a 27-year old male in the car were arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for investigation of drug charges. Other charges of child endangerment may follow.

may??!! That's insane; I would never put a living creature of any type in a trunk (especially squished in there like sardines); that's just not safe.

But of course, the Childfree are the ones who are a bunch of ole meanies.
Re: Baby on Board
September 25, 2012
http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-trunk-kids-washington-20120925,0,2574331.story

Has more information.

Boyle reportedly told authorities that the children had crawled into the trunk of their own accord through an opening in the back seat. But a photo released with the arrest statement shows the back seat piled with bags, a snowboard and a guitar.

"The trooper does not know how it could be possible they were ever in the front, as there were so many items and no car seats for one, let alone three, kids," the statement said.

And this you lurking breeders is why we hate shitty parents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
me
September 25, 2012
Poor dog.
September 25, 2012
me
Poor dog.

That was my first thought. I hope it gets a good home after the drama it's been through.
Anonymous User
September 26, 2012
I grew up in GA, and when I moved to WA, I heard a lot of jokes about how glad I must be to be out of the trashy South, but in reality, WA has just as many trashy breeders as GA - the only difference is that breeder homes here don't have wheels as often.

Recently, we had this one http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-police-seek-publics-help-in-locating-endangered-infant-20120907,0,7707669.story where a moo (who had already had 7 kids taken into protective custody) popped out another and took off with it. Also recently, we've had a family that adopted a girl and kept her barely clothed/fed and locked outside till she died. And of course, Joshua Powell (the husband of Susan Powell, the woman that went "missing" while Joshua took the kids camping in a blizzard) blowing himself + his two boys up. A few months ago, two kids (in separate incidents within a short time of each other) were killed when their parents left loaded, unlocked guns in the car while the parents "stepped out for a minute" (and one of the parents was a policeman).

Just about every week there is some story about WA where kids are being tortured, abused, neglected, or killed. I have absolutely no use for kids, but if you bring someone (who didn't ask to be born) into this world - or you take on the responsibility of raising a child - then that child should be treated with some basic care and respect (and taught how to be a civilized, productive member of society) until it can fend for itself.
September 26, 2012
My cat was a rescue from a meth house that was condemned by the county as one of the worst meth contaminations they have ever seen. Not in TX or FL....WA baby!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Anonymous User
September 26, 2012
navi8orgirl
My cat was a rescue from a meth house that was condemned by the county as one of the worst meth contaminations they have ever seen. Not in TX or FL....WA baby!

Unfortunately, that doesn't surprise me in the least. We have a terrible meth problem in WA that TIIC like to pretend doesn't exist - just like they pretend that there isn't a gang problem - so much so that Gil Kerlikowske (Seattle's former police chief and the current Drug Czar - thanks DC, for taking him off our hands!) broke up the gang unit (it has since been brought back).

I was talking to a teenage girl in Leavenworth (kitchy Alpine-themed town) who was telling me she couldn't wait till she graduated and could go to college because she was tired of being the only one of her friends not on meth. I felt so sad for the poor girl.

We do a lot of hiking, and we have to be careful where we go. If you run into a backwoods meth lab or grow-op, folk won't hesitate to ensure you won't be nosy again.

I'm hoping that if when legalize weed (up for a vote this Nov) that maybe some of the kids will switch to a legal high. I'd far rather have them stoned than completely ruined by meth.
September 26, 2012
I visited the state of WA for a brief time in 2006. It was almost funny to be looked upon as ignorant white trash by some of the people I came across. It's funny because those same people are just as ignorant and trashy as the people they were looking down on.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login