Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VioletYoshi's blog

Posted by Miss_Hannigan 
VioletYoshi's blog
April 17, 2012
Where she rails against all the online communities that rejected her special snowflake self. Need a laugh? It's only a click away:

EDIT: fixed address:
http://lookoutpinkie.tumblr.com/

And if you get thrown off a My Little Pony board, you're better off drinking a jug of Draino and calling it a life.

http://www.ponychan.net/chan/meta/res/108479.html
JackiePie VioletYoshi JackiePie VioletYoshi JackiePie VioletYoshi JackiePie VioletYoshi JackiePie VioletYoshi JackiePie VioletYoshi JackiePie VioletYoshi JackiePie VioletYoshi JackiePie VioletYoshi

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Anonymous User
Re: VioletYoshi's blog
April 18, 2012
Miss_Hannigan

And if you get thrown off a My Little Pony board, you're better off drinking a jug of Draino and calling it a life.

http://www.ponychan.net/chan/meta/res/108479.html
JackiePie VioletYoshi JackiePie VioletYoshi JackiePie VioletYoshi JackiePie VioletYoshi JackiePie VioletYoshi JackiePie VioletYoshi JackiePie VioletYoshi JackiePie VioletYoshi JackiePie VioletYoshi

WTF?! waving hellolarious
Anonymous User
April 18, 2012
I would think that "fat" is more offensive than the "medicalized term 'obese'". But, that's just me, I guess.
April 18, 2012
I have to snork at the part where she talks about dark-skinned people not having to use bleaching creams in order to avoid discrimination....I wonder if she has selective memory about her registered membership at ChimpOut?

Jackie...Jackie...Jackie. You aren't fooling anyone you fat bastard.
April 18, 2012
April 18, 2012
oboy oboy! My favorite thing! Tiny single-spaced white font on a black background! I can haz headache!

I agree with Banshee for a change.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
April 18, 2012
Didn't read much of her blog but I did read this:

"Brony imageboards should understand they bear a responsibility to represent the fandom. This starts with banning negative people."

Seems they did their job, then.
April 18, 2012
I am sort of happy that Jackie finally figured out how to start her own blog. That really is the thing to do if you're trying to get some "message" across and are worried about moderators "censoring" you.

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

April 18, 2012
VY
I can’t tell you how many time’s I’ve apologized with, “I wish I were normal.” Or if they say they forgot, “I wish I could forget” through tears.

I always prefer to apologize by smacking the other person, then farting in their general direction.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I treat my body as a temple, Laverne. You have chosen to treat yours as an amusement park."
April 18, 2012
Thrown off at least a dozen messageboards, but it's not her fault, no ma'am.

The only common denominator is YOU, Yoshi-chan.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
April 18, 2012
"After being rejected from several toxic online communities, you get the feeling something is wrong with you. You need to remember, you are not the problem. If the people around you cannot understand that it is wrong to upset and bully others, then when they tell you that you are the problem, they are saying they don’t want to put forth the effort to love and tolerate. There is no reason to tolerate hate, body shaming, and lookism. Tolerating negative people and negative ideals is what has made some people feel the fandom is not worth supporting..."

"Lookism"? God, is the poor fat awtard ugly too?confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
April 18, 2012
kidlesskim

"Lookism"? God, is the poor fat awtard ugly too?confused smiley

Don't you remember? We ALL are. We're ALL too fat and ugly to get laid. She's the example. The rest of us are exceptions to the rule.

April 18, 2012
I know I have a heart of tar, but knowing that the My Little Pony board has a suicide policy in their FAQ makes me giggle like a schoolgirl:

The site-wide suicide policy, all resources mentioned will be linked.
The threat of suicide is liable to result in a thread lock, along with a message given to the poster in question. Ponychan does not have health care professionals on staff, and thus is not equipped to handle this. You will be pointed in the proper direction for help by the moderator who issues the message. Threads that passively mention thoughts about suicide are not subject to being locked, but once suicide is actively threatened, then a lock will be given along with the message from the mod. If you feel you should need these resources don’t hesitate to contact a moderator here. These resources would be here

--------------------
April 18, 2012
Miss_Hannigan
I know I have a heart of tar, but knowing that the My Little Pony board has a suicide policy in their FAQ makes me giggle like a schoolgirl:

The site-wide suicide policy, all resources mentioned will be linked.
The threat of suicide is liable to result in a thread lock, along with a message given to the poster in question. Ponychan does not have health care professionals on staff, and thus is not equipped to handle this. You will be pointed in the proper direction for help by the moderator who issues the message. Threads that passively mention thoughts about suicide are not subject to being locked, but once suicide is actively threatened, then a lock will be given along with the message from the mod. If you feel you should need these resources don’t hesitate to contact a moderator here. These resources would be here

I don't understand why a suicide threat would lock down a message board. It seems like that would be a good time for all the ponies to chime in and offer support to the old mares. I don't think suicide is a laughing matter or anything, but anyone with a computer could easily find a suicide hotline if they wanted to, so I fail to see how locking down the board and posting the 800 number could do any good. That sounds like an invitation to a bunch of attention seekers to me, but then I can be rather hateful so I don't know if my opinion counts. If I was contemplating suicide I wouldn't post it on the world wide web, but that's just me.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
April 18, 2012
mumofsixbirds
I have to snork at the part where she talks about dark-skinned people not having to use bleaching creams in order to avoid discrimination.

Orly?

Remedy for a swarthy snatch
April 18, 2012
Dorisan
mumofsixbirds
I have to snork at the part where she talks about dark-skinned people not having to use bleaching creams in order to avoid discrimination.

Orly?

Remedy for a swarthy snatch

waving hellolarious Is that commercial for real? I am not surprised if it is what with all the creams, sprays, and cooter suppositories on the market to take the place of soap and water for a sweet smelling twat.

Anonymous User
April 18, 2012
The only other person I know of who is so strongly able to deny reality is Chris-Chan. Scary to think that there's more than one of him... :goggle
April 18, 2012
kidlesskim
waving hellolarious Is that commercial for real?

Yup

Skin lightening creams have a long and controversial history in India and Asia, including a spree of ads for the products that feature darker-skinned women who seem devastated over the fact that they're not Caucasian.
Anonymous User
April 18, 2012
I just do not even know where to start on this. I have recently dealt with this in my real life (a person who is so out of touch with reality and has such an insane victim complex that he thought I had manipulated him and his life so that I could ruin his relationship with this girl, an ex who does not want him back btw, so that I could have him all to myself even though I'm getting married in less than 3 weeks). I don't understand how these people live. How can you be so out of touch with reality that you don't think "Gee, lots of drama seems to follow me, it can't be that I just have met all the dramatic people in the world. I wonder if I am doing something wrong?"
April 18, 2012
I don't know, if someone was threatening suicide on a forum, I'd probably not take them seriously. I mean I would if I heard, "I'm so depressed, having suicidal thoughts, etc." because that could be a legit concern. But someone outright saying, "Goodbye cruel world, I'mma kill mahself!" is probably being an attention whore. I do find it funny that you'd need such a disclaimer on a fucking pony site, though. Also, why's she talking about Drano bombs there?

I know CustomersSuck closes any topic where it could be even slightly construed the person is asking a health question and/or someone is offering medical advice because oh noez, some retard might accept the advice as genuine medical assistance and then end up dying and their family will sue CS. smile rolling left righteyes2

As fucking nuts as she may be, it's good she has learned to make her own blog where she can say whatever the fuck she wants rather than join a million sites and get thrown off all of them because she feels it's everyone else with the problem and not her. But ugh, this almost makes me wish I also did not like MLP just because it means I will share a common interest with our favorite troll.

I think I may buy one of those Neurodiversity shirts and then go do dumb shit in public. When people stare, I will point at my shirt and skip happily into the sunset. It's from ThinkGeek and they've never let me down. smiling smiley
April 18, 2012
Cambion

I think I may buy one of those Neurodiversity shirts and then go do dumb shit in public. When people stare, I will point at my shirt and skip happily into the sunset.

Hubs wants to get a beanie embroidered with the name Derp on it and do the same thing.
April 18, 2012
I'm actually swinging over to the "so mentally/emotionally screwed up I feel sorry for her" side. I would love to meet her parents, because I'm certain the crazy gene runs strong.

--------------------
April 18, 2012
Anyone who wants to come here and threaten suicide better be damn well prepared to put up or shut up.

I'm sure we all share a common sentiment about that to some extent.

April 18, 2012
Miss_Hannigan
I'm actually swinging over to the "so mentally/emotionally screwed up I feel sorry for her" side. I would love to meet her parents, because I'm certain the crazy gene runs strong.

I still swing toward feeling sorry for the people who can't just turn off the interwebz and get away from her.

Presto nli
April 18, 2012
A certain amount of awtizm cases are actually a result of fragile x syndrome, which also comes with slightly odd facial features. So I bet she really ain't much to look at...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login