Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moos' tits go rogue

Posted by blondie 
Moos' tits go rogue
October 18, 2012
Apparently this thing gets such a hold on some moos and wannamoos that their tits have a mind of their own. They do this thing called a "letdown" which means ejecting titjuice in quantity and sometimes with force. It can be triggered by hearing babies cry even on tv or thinking about babies. Fucking gross - THEY can't even control it.

One wannmoo started leaking because of her puppy.

http://www.babycenter.com/404_is-it-normal-for-my-breasts-to-leak-whenever-i-hear-a-baby-c_8831.bc

im a mother of 3 my youngest is 5mths old i still get letdowns all the time i had 2 wear nursing pads 24hrs a day n change every feed 4 15mths with my older 2 it will b the same with my youngest even baby animals and babies on tv can set me off lol
Re: Moos' tits go rogue
October 18, 2012
Even more reason why these womben shouldn't be taking their tits out in public, if they can spray all over, and they can't control it. Biohazard, and just plain gross to be spewing body fluids.
October 18, 2012
cfchevygirl
Even more reason why these womben shouldn't be taking their tits out in public, if they can spray all over, and they can't control it. Biohazard, and just plain gross to be spewing body fluids.

No kidding, I remember a story about a woman who sprayed from one wall to another, all across a room, WITHOUT NOTICING and hit somebody in a massage parlour.

If something like that would hit me, I would scream.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
October 18, 2012
Projectile tit juice aside.....two faces puking

Are moos incapable of writing in full, coherent sentences?
October 18, 2012
Umm... Jesus? That's really nasty..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
October 18, 2012
OMG moo boobs are on the attack! Run for your lives! :hs

(Somebody had to say it.)
October 18, 2012
I hate the idea of my body doing weird involuntary shit like this.

And I've heard about this before, too.

The entire idea of - stuff - coming out of my boobs - OK that's just GROSS. To me, it would be like motor oil springing forth from the knee or something - the whole concept of it I find extremely bizarre.

I was bottle fed (formula) as a child, also.

I also find the idea that sex = pregnancy bizarre. How weird is that? I'm not adverse to sex - but the idea that a loaf might result from it ~
I just find this very bizarre.

Like you could go shopping for some broccoli or something and wind up with a shopping cart growing out of your head. It's just very weird to me ~

What a crappy design, also. If some 'thing' made all this - they did a piss poor job of it IMO. So many design flaws. I could do better, and I'm not exactly a genius or anything. What a fucking mess! Who did this? They need to be FIRED!

So glad that NOTHING is leaking out of me!

GROSS.
October 18, 2012
Zzelda: What a crappy design, also. If some 'thing' made all this - they did a piss poor job of it IMO. So many design flaws. I could do better, and I'm not exactly a genius or anything. What a fucking mess! Who did this? They need to be FIRED!

Moo Boobs: The Ford Edsel of the Boob World grinning smiley
October 18, 2012

It's your hell; you rot in it!
Anonymous User
October 18, 2012
Hah! Reaperess! I was totally thinking of this scene when the spraying tit subject came up!!

Bwahahahah!
October 18, 2012
Oh yes, the disgusting "let down" of udder feeders I cover in the, "Tit Nazis:Breast is Best Brigade" chapter in my book:

9)”Breast milk isn’t classified as a bodily fluid, but rather it is considered a food.”
This is one of those debatable and slippery slopes, since it IS unarguably a food AND a fluid from the body, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt on that one. However, whatever you wish to call it, breast milk can and DOES carry disease, bacteria, and virus’ as do all OTHER bodily fluids regardless of their use or classification. Therefore, it is unfair to expose the general public to potentially contaminated bodily fluids, which by their very nature of excretion can literally be squirted, on purpose or inadvertently, at a distance of several feet. “Squirting” is actually quite common during “let down” at the time between the mother pulling out her breast for the feeding to when the child actually latches on. It is during that time period that I absolutely do NOT want to be around or exposed to your breasts. Breast milk can carry HIV, Hepatitis, cold and flu virus', and a host of other communicable diseases. two faces puking

kidlesskim.com

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Anonymous User
October 19, 2012
I'm sorry, but anything that can give you HIV is something that we shouldn't be allowing people to squirt freely in public -- especially if they have no control over it. The tit nazis don't have a right to endanger the rest of us. I don't give a fuck if it's a "food" or not.

But back to the OP -- god, that's fucking disgusting. I have no words for how gross that is. I'm about to lose the lovely brownies I just made. If there is one thing that could make saggy moo udders more disgusting than they already are, it's random jets of boob juice flying everywhere.
October 19, 2012
They complain about it happening when they don't want it to. But if they know what triggers it they could make it happen on purpose and use it as a weapon. If I got squirted on purpose I would press charges for assault and go public.

I had always thought the boobs get engorged and they just pump it or the loaf sucks it out and sometimes they leak if you don't pump enough. But this letdown thing can be so quick and forceful that it can choke the baybee and scare it from feeding, like spraying a hose down its throat. DIsgusting.
October 19, 2012
I already don't like going out in public. If there's a chance I'm going to be sprayed with a biohazard ... that's it, I'm welding the front door shut!
October 19, 2012
Great, now they can infect the populace from a distance.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
October 20, 2012
reaperess

This is up for a baby Oscar provided it passes the titty committee!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login