Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moos Lowing Re:Ruined Cooters

Posted by kidlesskim 
Moos Lowing Re:Ruined Cooters
June 04, 2011
1) "I looked at mine with a hand mirror and although the outside looks the same, the inside is like a freakin' cave! It sucks... my husband says he can barely feel it when we have sex now. I've been trying to do my kegals hoping that it will come back to normal because the way it is right now is NO GOOD! I'm 8 weeks today and I LOVE my son and wouldn't trade him for anything in the world, but it sure would be nice to have my old vagina back."

2"He told me after DTD last night that it doesn't feel the same at all and it isn't nearly as good as it used to be.
Well..... thanks, I pushed a huge person out of me what do you expect???"

3)I have had kids & my spouse says my vagina is loose. I felt horrible & cried the rest of the day& it has been continually been bothered by it. I started looking up the cost to fix my vagina & it's very expensive. I also want my vagina to not only be tight but look better, like before childbirth. I don't know why but I really cry a lot about it & it bothers me. I cringe thinking I will never be able to get the surgery & feel my vagina is damaged & ruined because I had a kid. In hindsight I would have had a C-section so as not to ruin my vagina. Any woman have thoughts or advice on how they coped after having a baby, with all the scars & terrible things childbirth does to a women's body?

4): "I am 26 years old, and after having three children, my vagina has become so loose that during sex a penis can't fill it. Did this happen because of giving birth? Is there anything that can be done to make it less loose? Do I need an operation?"

5)"Natural childbirth" 10 months ago -- Should the appearance of my inner vulva, urethra, vaginal opening be so different compared to before the birth? The urethra is about 1/2 inch higher up. The vaginal opening, which used to be a small (0 - 1cm) opening which I could clench shut at will, now takes up the entire cleft, no matter how many Kegels I do......Basically, it looks like what used to be my inner vulva were completely ripped away by the baby. The inside of my vagina is now the outside: bulges of flesh covered with mucus membranes. What happened to the skin that used to be there? There is a lot more mess in my panties. Water gets in when I bathe (seems unhygienic).

I have never seen this discussed in any website. Is this what is meant by the vague items like "you may lose some vaginal muscle tone"??!! More like had my privates replaced by completely different ones. I feel freaked out and alienated from my body now. ....":

:Violin But, "It's ALL worth it": eye rolling smiley

Here are some HORRIFIC medical pics of fourth degree tears after shitting a loaf. Warning, they are pretty graphic and gross.(at least to me)

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=pictures+of+fourth+degree+tears

Click on the ones with actual pictures, there are three.two faces puking The last one to the bottom right is the most hideous with the fourth from the top following a close second. The other one isn't even recognizable as a cooter, IMO.
Re: Moos Lowing Re:Ruined Cooters
June 04, 2011
I love how i'm having a hysty on Wednesday. I love my "tight as a 16 y/o on prom night" vag and it will stay that way forever. It's common sense you stretch after pushing a bowling ball out of your cooter, sooooooooo......:bedmadelie

Edit: I will now be rocking myself in a corner sucking my thumb after seeing the photos. WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN CANNOT BE UNSEEN!!!!!! I'm NOT looking forward to my OB clinicals for school. GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I'll have to deal with breeders!!!!!! two faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces puking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
June 04, 2011
Reminds me of something I overheard the preggos at work discussing recently. "A stitch for daddy" or "daddy stitch".....an extra stitch or three when moo's torn cooter is being repaired after loaf-shitting. That was a new one to me. Right, like a couple stitches will resurrect a hoo-ha ruined by a bowling ball coming down the sluice.

two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
June 04, 2011
I only saw two that were photos (not of baby/woman's face). The Springer images one says that it has been dissected, which is good, because otherwise I would not have known what it was. That fifth one from the left on the top is pretty horrific from what I can see of it--can't access the image without being a member of the site.

Where are those stories from?
Anonymous User
June 04, 2011
Oh, that is hellish... I just CRINGED right now - I love my cooter WAY too much to just push a watermelon through and ruin it forever. There is no amount of surgery that can make it the way it used to be from seeing those pictures...

It's a very obviousthe world 'fail' on flames, indeed!
:bedmadelie
June 04, 2011
i'm not looking. i'd rather see autopsy photos of motorcycle accident deaths than look at someone's twat ripped wide open.
June 04, 2011
26 years old with three kids???? Fuck me I'm 26 and essentially still like a teenager in many ways. Most of the people my age in no way responsible...I shudder to think of having 3 kids at my age.

And also...ewewewewewew ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and fuck NO!
June 04, 2011
kidlesskim
1) "I looked at mine with a hand mirror and although the outside looks the same, the inside is like a freakin' cave! It sucks... my husband says he can barely feel it when we have sex now. I've been trying to do my kegals hoping that it will come back to normal because the way it is right now is NO GOOD! I'm 8 weeks today and I LOVE my son and wouldn't trade him for anything in the world, but it sure would be nice to have my old vagina back."

2"He told me after DTD last night that it doesn't feel the same at all and it isn't nearly as good as it used to be.
Well..... thanks, I pushed a huge person out of me what do you expect???"

3)I have had kids & my spouse says my vagina is loose. I felt horrible & cried the rest of the day& it has been continually been bothered by it. I started looking up the cost to fix my vagina & it's very expensive. I also want my vagina to not only be tight but look better, like before childbirth. I don't know why but I really cry a lot about it & it bothers me. I cringe thinking I will never be able to get the surgery & feel my vagina is damaged & ruined because I had a kid. In hindsight I would have had a C-section so as not to ruin my vagina. Any woman have thoughts or advice on how they coped after having a baby, with all the scars & terrible things childbirth does to a women's body?

They picked some winners to breed with didn't they? :bdid Duh #2 is particulary sweet.
Anonymous User
June 04, 2011
OMFG...it's looks like something you'd fine at a horror movies special effects department....No watermelons through my snatch TYVM
June 04, 2011
You're totally right Blondie. They want to be able to say their sperm works, they want the Kodak moments, and yet they expect wifey to be sexy when they get home at night and her body to be exactly as it was pre-sprog. Somebody needs to wake these fuckers up.
June 04, 2011
WAH WAH WAH - this was YOUR choice to make. I'll tell you how good he was when I get done.
June 04, 2011
Gods, I never thought I'd ever be glad to wince when inserting a tampon.

I'm going to be 24 this year, and I'm also like a teen in some ways - two being I still get mistaken for a 15-year-old and I don't have a wind sock for a snatch. And those "daddy stitches" might make the outside look nice and snug, but it will not repair the inside. Even if these Moos did get surgery, it's not like it stays nice and tight forever. These cows better learn to start liking anal real quick if they expect their husbands to stick around.

And yeah, the men are just extra-special...they actually think that, after pushing a baby out,their wives' vaginas are going to just snap back to their original state like rubber bands? It's like if you stretch out a shirt really badly - a little stretching here and there won't hurt it, but you give it one really huge, rough stretch and it's ruined forever. The one woman was right - if you want to keep your bits in relatively the same shape, get a C-section.I don't know if they are offered as "elective" procedures or not, especially when a hospital could stand to make more $$$ off a woman who delivers vaginally AND gets plastic surgery.

Yeah, no thanks. I like being able to actually FEEL things. And I like not requiring the assistance of a ten-gallon jug to masturbate.
June 04, 2011
yurble
I only saw two that were photos (not of baby/woman's face). The Springer images one says that it has been dissected, which is good, because otherwise I would not have known what it was. That fifth one from the left on the top is pretty horrific from what I can see of it--can't access the image without being a member of the site.

Where are those stories from?

I googled "ruined vagina" and then posted a few random among many. One came from here http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100524031904AAOlyLe that I happened to remember and another from a moo forum called baby center. I'd have to go back and look at my history and I am too lazy. Sorry not to have added links in the first place, but they were just the various and typical moo forums.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
June 04, 2011
Here's the whole progression, courtesy of the Mayo Clinic.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/vaginal-tears/PR00143

So thankful I had a tubal ligation and a hysterectomy later.
June 04, 2011
These pictures make me want to sit in a corner hugging my dogs, thanking my higher power they're the only "children" I will ever have.
Anonymous User
Proof That Childbirth Ruins Your Lady Parts!openmouthed shock
June 16, 2011
Vagina after birth- horrifying real-life comments!

My friend (who is currently 12 weeks pregnant) found this site while doing some research on my laptop...she and I are both horrified. Well, I'm not that surprised really. Although I do feel bad for her impending fate, part of me feels good that at least there are some women out there willing to speak the truth. I bet a whole lot of women would NOT have gotten pregnant if they knew this would happen to them.
Re: Proof That Childbirth Ruins Your Lady Parts!openmouthed shock
June 16, 2011
This is why my sister had 3 C-sections. She had heard about the horrors of natural childbirth and what it did to a woman's vagina, and I remember her stating that she didn't want any damage or cutting down there.
When I see this shit, I'm SO SO SO SO glad I'm child free!
June 16, 2011
http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,44430,44457#msg-44457

I couldn't find the "ravaged cooter" thread I remember about this subject, but the topic above from nearly 3 years ago touches on this same thing. Ravaged Cooter Syndrome™ is HEINOUS and reason enough to steer clear of loaf shitting marathons.::brbl

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
June 16, 2011
So beyond glad that I'm childfree. I figured vaginal birth would have rough consequences but I never thought it would be that bad. There really is nothing that children don't ruin. I can't believe women are still doing this to themselves. saying 'wtf'
June 16, 2011
What did those morons think would happen when you shove a football through an orafice only a vienna sausage should fit in to?
June 17, 2011
Isn't that something you should look into before you get knocked up?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
OMFG I am going to have nightmares about the horrific things I read there!!!two faces puking::brbl:hs
The things breeders will put up with for the almighty sprog is un freakin believable!!!
The one common phrase seems to be "But my husband never complains, lol!".......what the fuck is he gonna say? "Jeebuz Krist, what the hell HAPPENED down there?!?"hysterical laughterz
Ya...that's precisely what he's THINKING, and why he will likely end up in a CF woman's bed in the near future, but he won't tell the "Holy Madonna" who just bore his fruit that!:lips
Man, it always amazes me that moos are so surprised when they end up looking like an inside out windsock after birfin a baybee...hello...WTF were you expecting??? You are not stretch armstrong honey!!!eye rolling smiley
June 17, 2011
kidsuck
The one common phrase seems to be "But my husband never complains, lol!".......what the fuck is he gonna say? "Jeebuz Krist, what the hell HAPPENED down there?!?"hysterical laughterz
!!!eye rolling smiley

Exactly. If he tells the truth, he is a prick, like the ones shown above. If he is smart, he says nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
June 17, 2011
kidsuck
OMFG I am going to have nightmares about the horrific things I read there!!!two faces puking::brbl:hs
The things breeders will put up with for the almighty sprog is un freakin believable!!!
Ya...that's precisely what he's THINKING, and why he will likely end up in a CF woman's bed in the near future, but he won't tell the "Holy Madonna" who just bore his fruit that!:lips
Man, it always amazes me that moos are so surprised when they end up looking like an inside out windsock after birfin a baybee...hello...WTF were you expecting??? You are not stretch armstrong honey!!!eye rolling smiley

Hey! What do you got against windsocks? :eyebrows

How anyone can NOT know that a twat that looks like hamburger is a side effect of giving birth I do NOT know. You had to have been living in a mayonnaise jar your entire life to have missed THAT memo. Then again it's common goddamn sense. I am horrified by it and not even a little bit surprised. THANK DOG I figured out that I am childfree! There is nothing in this world that can convince me to put myself through that particular level of hell. Having an IUD inserted, or a speculum for my exams, is quite enough pain and stretching for me, thank you very much! I'm keeping my body and my vag as close to factory spec as possible!

If you look you can find women lying through their disgusting, rotting moo teeth about how everything snaps back to the way it was after giving birth. Some men even say their wives are pretty much the same.

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!!!!! Just more pahrunts lying about their religion in order to sell it to others because misery loves company. NOBODY snaps back from that bullshit! How they possibly could, or how anyone could BUY that lie, is beyond me!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login