Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Let me tell you about my breeder neighbors

Posted by satansbitch 
Let me tell you about my breeder neighbors
October 12, 2012
Hubby and I are back at our favorite RV park in San Antonio. If I remember correctly we got here on Wednesday. Our neighbors have this tiny little camper that has two kids under five and two adults in it. I'm familiar with this type of camper because it's something my parents used to have. I know this thing does not have plumbing, cooking ability, nor adequate space for four people. It also doesn't have refrigeration. There are six coolers stacked up outside this thing. I know these people have been at this park for over a month. I also know that the duh is active duty in the military. His dependent allowances alone are in the neighborhood of $2500.00 per month. My biggest question is why someone who makes that much money is living like that. I think the only reason is because someone's on drugs.

Hubby, who is much kinder than I am, says to make friendly with moo and find out what unit her husband is in. That way their situation can be helped without the kids being taken away. The idea of getting friendly with what I think is an addicted, white trash moo and her two filthy snot miners is enough to make me sick. I feel bad for the kids but I don't want to be anywhere near their situation.

What I want to do is call the military police and have them bring a social worker to do a welfare check. This RV park is on a military base and I don't think they should be able to get away with keeping two kids in a disgusting situation. I'm asking for advice on this one. My husband is going to think I'm a real bitch if I call the MP's and a social worker but I do genuinely feel sorry for the kids in that mess.

My ultimate question is this. Do I do things my husband's way and get involved in an ugly mess, or do I make my anonymous phone calls and cause an argument between us? Any and all advice is helpful right now.
Re: Let me tell you about my breeder neighbors
October 12, 2012
I would give no quarter in a situation like this. Nobody can force me to be pally with somebody I find disgusting.

I would make the call, if your husband wants an alternative HE can try to cosy up with the neighbours instead.

If she thinks you're a friend it's going to be hard to get rid of her.
October 12, 2012
unicorn
I would give no quarter in a situation like this. Nobody can force me to be pally with somebody I find disgusting.

I would make the call, if your husband wants an alternative HE can try to cosy up with the neighbours instead.

If she thinks you're a friend it's going to be hard to get rid of her.

What you've said here speaks to my instincts. I don't want their mess brought into our little space. I've only seen moo from a distance but something about her makes me want to shut myself inside and pretend I'm not home.
October 12, 2012
Why is he insisting you have to do it anyway? All he has to do is walk over and strike up a conversation with the guy if he wants it done so badly.

Talk about passing the buck.

I'm sure your hubby is a great guy, but in this instance he's making you do the dirty work.
October 12, 2012
He thinks one woman will talk to another. He also thinks that I would get more information than he would. The problem here is that I don't WANT to talk to this woman AT ALL. I just want to hand all of this over to the MP's and CPS.

You're right. It would be just as easy for him to go say hello as it would for me.
October 12, 2012
Call CPS.

The woman (and the children) may need help, but you can't give it to her.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
October 12, 2012
Although it appears obvious a call to CPS should probably be made due to their living conditions, if it was me personally I would do NOTHING and mind my own business UNLESS I saw actual abuse going on and then I'd call the Military Police and let them handle it since it's on base. We can imagine why they are living like that and guess, but you don't really know for sure why they are living like this and unless you are certain it's drug related, it could be something else entirely. Calling "the law" on them, IF there are no drugs involved, could only make matters worse for them if they are already in an impossible situation. IF they are on drugs and there's no proof when the police or CPS get there and they weasel out of it, then WHO do you think they are going to blame and possibly retaliate against?

I see nothing good at all for YOU coming out of doing anything at all besides minding your own business. If they have access to a restroom or shower, then the kids are at least getting occasional baths. While their sleeping quarters certainly aren't ideal, they do have somewhere to sleep. They also have the coolers, so you know they are being fed. It is sad they are having to live under those shitty conditions, but if their basic needs are being met and they aren't being abused, they actually have things a lot better than some of these kids suffering in silence and living in McMansions. I'd stay completely out of their business unless, like I mentioned, you actually witness abuse. As for befriending the cow to gather information, let HIM befriend the husband instead if he wants one of you to play detective.

Potentially, it could be dangerous for your safety to become involved with them on any level, IF they are buying or selling drugs. No, I'd absolutely keep it on a "Howdy Neighbor" basis and the only business I'd mind would be my own.shrug

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Anonymous User
October 12, 2012
Kim's advice is bang on! thumbs upwink
October 12, 2012
For many reasons, I advise you to stay out of it as much as possible.
Situations like this almost always splash back on you.
Since you are not quite settled in, also consider moving to another RV spot in the park.

In the future, if you somehow obtain information that shows the kids in real peril, a report that was as anonymous as possible could be considered.
October 12, 2012
I say leave well enough alone. The whole with dependents thing disgusts me to no end (junior people got more money than I did, and I was told I can make ends meet by getting roommates or boarders), but they could just be in debt up to their eyeballs or incredibly cheap. Or he has a buttload of kids with another babymama which a lot of mil men do.

I would be civil but mind my own business unless I saw abuse or neglect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
October 12, 2012
I agree with navi8orgirl. Stay out of it. If hubby INSISTS on doing something, he should find out what unit the guy is in and then call that person's supervisor. Let them handle it on a level that doesn't involve military police. Trust me, if the moo is on drugs, or drugs are on the premises, the military will take a round-turn on that shit pretty quickly. The problem is that it could cost this guy his career, even if he's not the one doing the drugs, so I would stay out of it if you can.
October 12, 2012
satansbitch
My ultimate question is this. Do I do things my husband's way and get involved in an ugly mess, or do I make my anonymous phone calls and cause an argument between us? Any and all advice is helpful right now.

There could be a meth lab in that thing.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 12, 2012
I'd keep out of that whole mess and move to a new spot if I could.

If you do not want to buddy up to those people then don't. I would be pissed if my husband tried to get me involved even by getting involved himself. As KK said, unless you actually witness something going down, keep out of it. If there are drugs involved, you don't want any part of those people.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shrieking babbies are the most effective birth control on earth.
October 12, 2012
I would also be inclined to keep my distance. I'm sure eventually moo may come around on her own, but keep eyes and ears open.

If there ARE drugs involved, and that sort of traffic starts up, then it is going to involve you whether or not you like it. Perhaps intervention would be appropo at that point.

I lived in a small pup tent for almost 4 months once. Technically I was homeless (although I did not think of myself as that--I had a 'roof' over my head) and I had to use coolers and the camp showers and rest rooms.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 12, 2012
After talking about this and considering what everyone has to say Hubby and I will do nothing unless we see or hear abuse. If we hear what sounds like someone being beaten we will call 911 for a domestic disturbance.

I can only speculate at this point but if this guy does have two or more baby mamas don't the kids get a dependent allowance from the military? On the bright side if there is a meth lab in that trailer it would stink to high heaven. If it stunk everyone around us would scream about it.

I would like to move to a different space but it's full here and finding another RV park would take time. If there's another space available here I don't know if the nieghbors would be worse. I'm not going to talk to these idiots if I don't have to. I'm hard of hearing and I never thought that would work in my favor. I'll just pretend I don't hear them.

I do think Hubby is a kinder human being than I am, but if he wants to engage these idiots he can do that himself. I wouldn't trust them to take out my garbage and after some consideration Hubby won't either. Thank you everyone. I feel better talking about this.
October 12, 2012
satansbitch
I can only speculate at this point but if this guy does have two or more baby mamas don't the kids get a dependent allowance from the military? .

No. The housing money is doled out at the "with dependents" or "without dependents" rate. A civilian spouse is a dependent, so you don't need kids. It also does not factor in numbers; the with dependent rate is always the same regardless of how many. If deployed they get family separation allowance.

Neither of these are fair or equitable to the single servicemember who took advantage of the free contraceptives, but we won't go there.

For the record, here are the basic allowances for enlisted housing in the SA area, which doesn't seem to have too bad a disparity, but note that the E-1 stumped by a condom makes the same as an E-7 who knew how to use one:

Grade With Dependents Without Dependents
E1 $1281.00 $960.00
E2 $1281.00 $960.00
E3 $1281.00 $960.00
E4 $1281.00 $960.00
E5 $1362.00 $1104.00
E6 $1395.00 $1209.00
E7 $1437.00 $1284.00
E8 $1488.00 $1371.00
E9 $1560.00 $1380.00

If dude is paying for child support from other babymamas, he is likely fuckin' broke. They will take a nice chunk of his base pay or special pay for that.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
October 13, 2012
satansbitch
I would like to move to a different space but it's full here and finding another RV park would take time. If there's another space available here I don't know if the nieghbors would be worse. I'm not going to talk to these idiots if I don't have to. I'm hard of hearing and I never thought that would work in my favor. I'll just pretend I don't hear them.

I do think Hubby is a kinder human being than I am, but if he wants to engage these idiots he can do that himself. I wouldn't trust them to take out my garbage and after some consideration Hubby won't either. Thank you everyone. I feel better talking about this.

I'm glad you settled it, but want to point out a couple of things in case your spouse wavers: does he want to have to come to your defense if the shit hits the fan and gets flung back to splatter on you? Do you guys want to deal with a vandalized RV or the absolute necessity of finding another park? If this is a drug situation, it wouldn't have to be those people who would do their dirty work, but a couple of druggie associates.
October 13, 2012
Some people are amazingly comfortable living in situations such as this. shrug
November 06, 2012
Bumping this thread to say that there is an addiction but not what I thought it was. I watched one weekend while Moo and Duh brought home a new Play Station, XBox, golf clubs AND a new TV. If they can afford literally thousands of dollars in gaming and hobby equipment how can they not afford a decent living situation for their child??? It also turns out to be one four year old he brat. The other child was visiting. I complained to property management when these idiots left a potty chair full of human waste where everyone could smell it. I also complained when Duh cleaned out his car and dumped his garbage all over our camp site. There was never any reason for that except to be an asshole. I complained again when I watched Moo, Duh, and He brat walk out of the womens' bathroom. I'm not sure why they were in there with her but it creeped me out enough to complain.

My biggest problem is that I would be out walking my dogs and the he brat would come running up to us. I don't want the liability I feel would come with being friendly to the child in that situation. In the state of Texas and especially on a military installation the parents would only have to say one of my dogs bit their child and I would be in deep shit.

Earlier today I was called into the property manager's office and told moo cunt complained about my dogs. According to her they were blocking access to her car and barking at her. This incident supposedly happened yesterday when we weren't home. If we aren't here the dogs are in the RV and the door is locked. Again, the liabilty here is too much for me to handle. I turned all of this over to CPS an hour ago. If someone has a better solution I would love to know about it.
November 06, 2012
^I'm glad the po po is involved. You tried to mind your own business. But the thing with breeders is this---they never leave us normal people alone. They have just got to lie and start shit. No good deed goes unpunished with breeders.
November 07, 2012
These people sound like total swine and you did what you had to do. There is no way to reason with breeder trash.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login