Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

hey there

Posted by Renee 
Renee
hey there
November 23, 2005
i'm a single CF woman looking for a single CF male. if u want to know more email me.
mercurior 1
Re: hey there
November 24, 2005
i am engaged but there are some cf dating sites out there, these may help you.

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art36129.asp/zzz

http://www.marellasands.com/nokid_link.htm

http://cfpersonals.com/index.php

http://www.marellasands.com/www.dinklink.com
I deserve the best
November 24, 2005
Renee, the only thing I care to know is whether or not you are a fattie wattie.

We can proceed from there depending on the answer.
mercurior 1
November 25, 2005
renee, ignore the neanderthal, there are many cf men out there who are happy for any cf lady, as i have said in other posts, its not looks that matters its the heart and soul of the person. renee i would say would you want a man who at the first moment of you putting on a little weight (which isnt bad btw) would leave you for a skinnier model, you do deserve the best renee, and the guy that replied isnt the best, he is the worst kind.

ok "i deserve the best" why are you so selfish and stupid, as you get older things happen, would you trade in your skinny woman if she put on some weight, is worth to you the physical, are you saying skinny people are worth more than the larger sized. what if a woman dumped you because you were going bald, is that right, so i suggest you take your selfish person out of here.

have you even tried loving someone for who they are rather than what they look like, if you did perhaps you would be in a long term relationship by now with a wonderful CF woman.(anyway big is best, cuddling upto a larger sized lass is so sexy so wonderful)
BBW lover
November 25, 2005
i suggest you look at this site

http://sizenet.com/showdoc.asp?id=601

When trying to compete with this abundance of comfort and sensuality, a skinny girl just doesn't measure up. With so much extra woman to adore, no sooner has he finished with one end than the other needs attention! And everyone knows that men should be kept busy

With a lightweight girl, he has to endure hazards like hip bones, knees and shoulder blades. He could easily get bruised, or worse. If he's not careful he might even squash her. Sex with a skinny woman is fraught with so many dangers that it ought to carry a health warning. A curvy creature by contrast, is soft, warm and welcoming; has no angles or corners which might damage him and she certainly isn't fragile. Strong men hyperventilate at the breathtaking spread of abundant hips and thighs. The prospect of pneumatic bliss is enough to make a man forget his name. With such a bedful of woman, he can let himself go, let rip, luxuriate, smothered in the body he adores.
sprogless
November 25, 2005
Hi Renee- I'll keep my eyes peeled for more cf dating sites. Ignore that ignorant clod. People of all shapes and sizes deserve the best, which is why this moron will never find real love. To the jerk- I do hope that you find a thin, hot chick that takes you for everything. Then maybe you'll change your attitude, and become relatively decent.
anoon
November 25, 2005
jj? Is that you?
Why settle for less
November 25, 2005
Thankfully - for fatties - there are chubby-chasers who want to be in relationships with them.
Otherwise, fatties could never hope to be anything other than a last-ditch-lay.

I love that chunkster website.
The site hysterically attempts to convince non-chubby-chasers that feces tatses better than chocalate cake.

Also love the weak-as-a-kitten argument of "looks don't matter cause they fade when you age."
So....I should gough my eyes out because I'll be blind one day anyhow if I live long enough?
I should live an unhealthy lifestyle because I'm going to die someday anyway?
I should never save money because I can't take it with me when I die?
These, and other excuses of such ilk, are the anthem of the lazy and irresponsible.

Most fatties care more about stuffing their toxic infested intestines with choice meats than their health.
Sorry, they don't ALL have 'glandular disorders'.

Is it REALLY a mystery that most guys would like a partner they could potentially go mountain-climbing, biking, hiking, jogging, swimming, dancing, and an assortment of activities with -
without having to worry about the person going into cardiac arrest?
We're not talking women with a little chub, we're talking elephantic proportions.

Most guys like to have sex in more than one or two positions, with a woman who isn't too busy trying to catch her breath to enjoy it.
That's a surprise?

Why would a non-chubby-chaser want to be with a fattie with character over a non-fattie with character?

It has nothing to do with value and everything to do with attraction, and the vast majority of men prefer non-fatties.
Simple.
I don't know why that would offend anyone, well, actually I do,
I imagine it's similar to why most breeders are offended by people who choose not to procreate - insecurity.
Cold, bitter, painful insecurity.

Oh well.
Bed. Made. Lie.

Or in a fatties case:
Sandwich. Made. Eat.
mercurior 1
November 26, 2005
you have only proved to the rest of us that you are self absorbed, vain, and shallow, thank you for giving us proof that you are.

i bet you are all in favour of plastic (silicone) implants. you want a trophy really, not the personality. is that all your life is.

GuiltFree
November 26, 2005
This thread is so bizarre! Correct me if I'm wrong, but Renee never said she was fat. Someone's just pushing our buttons... smiling smiley

Renee, you sound like a decent dame. I hope you find your dream guy (and may the gods bless you, and see to it that he's a real CF!)
sprogless
November 26, 2005
Dear WSFL,
You, sir, are the epitome of ignorance. So you want a trophy? Okay, let's go with that. First, I hope you have a lot of money, because all of it will be spent on her maintenance. She also must have a hot, expensive car to complement her good looks, so you'd better have top- notch credit. Her wardrobe will cost thousands, as will her salon appts. Hope you have the time and energy for a second job! Ms. Trophy will not work, why should she? She has you to support her lifestyle. In addition to the insatiable case of the gimmes, she'll need spending money- but never cash. That is soooo low- class! Fork over the credit card, and it should have the highest limit possible. How embarassing for her, if it should be declined. You'll never have another home- cooked meal. She'll be happier if you treat her to the most expensive restaurants around. That way she can be "seen". But, you won't be seen with her. Never. All you are is a wallet. Oh, well. It's worth it all, just to say you're dating HER. Too bad none of your aquaintences(I won't say "friends, as you obviously have none)will believe you. The girl will have disappeared, leaving you broke. But since this is what you want, and deserve, I'll close with a big, heartfelt GOOD LUCK! You'll need it.
anoon
November 26, 2005
He sounds like the jj2301 who trolled Tanglewood a while back until we dug up some dirt on him. He hates Fatties, yet he has to pay someone for sex and then has the nerve to evaluate the prostitutes. I wonder what their evaluation of him would be.

I know it is him. Same writing style, same trolling MO.

sprogless
November 26, 2005
Nice detective work, Anoon! He's probably even lying about the hookers. I bet he's so pathetic, even they don't want to touch him.
Denise
November 26, 2005
Deserve/Settle, YOU sir, are a tumbling tumbling dickweed.
Combo-breaker
November 26, 2005
Interesting.

Non-fattie = trophy?

Have standards fallen THAT low?

I mean, I realize that most of Amrerica is overweight, but...WOW!

Uber-lowered expectations.
mercurior 1
November 27, 2005
well, the point being is he wants only thin people which is ok if thats your thing, but he wouldnt even consider the idea that anyone larger could be of any worth. i know its trite, but beauty is only skin deep, would you want a thin woman with no personality, or a larger sized with a personality.

a trophy wife is someone who is body over soul, paris hilton for example, she is "thin" but dumb (and rich).. would anyone want a "beautiful" woman without intelligence people should go for the soul of the person first, then the body, what if they are missing out someone who is perfect who will support you emotionally, and make you feel good about yourself just because they are fat. beauty comes from within, the ugliest women are the ones who dont have empathy or respect for others, the most beautiful are the ones who love and care and they are a pleasure to be with. thats true beauty, the only beauty that counts. in a previous post, some one said

""Too many diabetic fattie wattie CF chicks entry 606 Date: 11-19-05 15:24

What's with most CF chicks looking like they're six months in pig?

Give a CF guy something to be proud of.

Represent! ""

ok combo breaker, we are not saying that non fattie = trophy but the person wants a trophy wife, they are going for the looks rather than the deeper things. he wouldn even consider the possibility that someone being fat isnt as worthy as her thinner friends. thats truly ugly.
anoon
November 27, 2005
I can understand people being attracted to a type. I have no problem with that and there is someone for everyone. I know thin beautiful women who have beautiful souls, exciting personalities, and are highly intelligent. They are far above someone like JJ. I also know Fatties that are beautiful inside and out that would never stoop to JJ level (cuz they are not desperate like you think). I also know unattractive thin people and fat people who have stunning personalities. Guess what? Yup, they wouldn't fuck a jj type with a 10 foot pole.

And then you get the people who would fuck JJ. the desperate pathetic kind. The kind that make you shake your head and tsk tsk in absolute pity for both of them. But like I said, there is someone for everyone.

Hope you find what you are looking for JJ. It will be difficult.
Feh
November 27, 2005
My guess? Deserve/Settle is actually a father, of several, living in the suburbs, driving a mini-van full of poorly behaved children. Since he's been totally emasculated, he feels the need to troll boards and try to cheese folks off. He can't go to the bar and pick fights any more since he's a daaaaady, but since he's married to a moooooomie, there's no sexual release either. There's no mountain climbing, hiking, swimming, or any other exciting physical activity, because there is no time or money for it. He's just another sad guy in a shit encrusted minivan with a wife in stretch pants and a scrunchie, lamenting his lost youth and virility.

Sucks to be you, dude.

Now I'm going to put on a mini-skirt and push up bra, go to a nice resturant with my boyfriend, have a delicious meal, go back to our quiet home and fuck our brains out.
CF Scorpio
November 28, 2005
He's also posted on Turtle's rant page in the past. I remember he stirred up quite a fuss with his obnoxious judgmental rants. He even posted a pic of a particular childfree meetup group (without their permission) to try to prove his point that all CFers are physically unattractive.

Faust
November 29, 2005
HE was the idiot that did that???
Feh
November 29, 2005
I can see his backbone. He says some bullshit to get things stirred up, and then leaves. How unsatisfying, he must be kept quite busy with stretchpants wife and snot machine kids.
CF Scorpio
November 29, 2005
Faust Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> HE was the idiot that did that???

I wouldn't be surprised. You don't think there's more than one asshole doing this, do you?
Heh
November 29, 2005
You'd be surprised.
GuiltFree
November 30, 2005
oh, pleeeez...
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.