Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I will never understand this and don't want to.

Posted by brown-eyed diamond 
I will never understand this and don't want to.
January 07, 2013
While I'm not entirely blaming the mom, why do these mothers have kids with these sorry-ass losers?!

Video: This guy is a sociopath.

(I think around 2:00, he starts describing what he did)

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
Re: I will never understand this and don't want to.
January 07, 2013
"While I'm not entirely blaming the mom, why do these mothers have kids with these sorry-ass losers?!"

Because those are the only type of men who would fuck them.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
January 07, 2013
Lethal injection is too good. Bastard needs to be burned alive. He should have been exterminated after what he did to the dog and cat.
January 07, 2013
I hate toadlers and I've lost all patience for autards but even I would never set one on fire.

The dog and cat alone should have been enough to get this piece of shit locked away for life. This fucker is living proof that if a psycho will burn an animal they'll burn another human being. My dearest wish is that animal cruelty gets taken more seriously.
January 07, 2013
As I was watching this, I kept hoping to see that they executed the piece of shit, but they "vacated" his death sentence only to reinstate it. What a waste of taxpayer money. Just pour gas on him and fry HIS sorry ass too!

And a pox on the ignorant cheap WHORE who layed down with this loser!

jbs
January 07, 2013
http://pysih.com/2009/06/27/shawn-ryan-grell/

http://www.greenspun.com/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg.tcl?msg_id=005hht

http://www.azcorrections.gov/inmate_datasearch/drow_info/092899.aspx?InmateNumber=092899&TitleName=GRELL,%20SHAWN%20R.

And they'll allow this SOB to hang around Death Row for 20 years.

It should be done Japanese style. You don't know when it's coming, it remains private, it's a hanging. No fanfare, no protestors, no endless appeals.

https://www.japansociety.org/a_secret_theater

Nice cheesy remake of an Offspring song to accompany this mess smile rolling left righteyes2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=numCZoBFcv4
January 07, 2013
I'm AGAINST the death penalty because of slimey sub-human worms like this Duh here..... Death is too good for them. When you execute someone, their punishment is then over. I think people who are for the death penalty are too soft on crime.

This slug should be put in general population with a whole bunch of other lifers who are just as psycho as him... and he should be ass-raped and beaten, stabbed with carved up toothbrush handles by big-dicked black men who hate him for his white skin..... EVERY DAY FOR THEN NEXT 40 YEARS. The prison guard should only be there to make sure that the beatings and ass rapings only bring him to the BRINK of death, and then to make sure he recovers just enough to go through it again..... OVER AND OVER for DECADES UPON DECADES until he eventually dies of old age.....

This is the punishment that he deserves...... not execution

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you can't feed your baby, then don't have a baby. And don't think maybe, if you can't feed your baby."
- The wisdom of the late Michael Jackson
"The mother of the year should be a sterilized woman with two adopted children." - Paul Ehrlich
January 07, 2013
One of the articles about him said this guy has an IQ between 70 and 80. Is moo as dumb as he is??? How could she find him attractive knowing what he had done in the past??? Moo isn't completely innocent but she isn't blameless either. She had to have seen the guy was unstable PLUS none too bright.
satansbitch
My dearest wish is that animal cruelty gets taken more seriously.

This! The kind of shit that could get you decades or life in prison if you did it to a person -- starving, cruel confinement, intentional harm -- doesn't get you more than a few hundreds bucks in fines, or at worst a couple months in jail, if you do it to an animal. A lot of the time it's not even a felony.

I've never understood that. 99% of animals have never hurt ANYONE, and the 1% who have are only mean because a human TRAINED them to be mean (usually using cruelty).

Humans don't have anywhere near that good a record. Half the time, they're just born nasty.

Domestic animals rely on us for their needs, and can't call 911 if they're being abused. They're totally helpless.

Humans aren't. Humans can run away, drive away, call the police, go to the grocery store themselves, etc.

Animals feel pain -- physical and often emotional -- just as much as we do.

And yet the punishment for hurting animals is a slap on the wrist, and the punishment for hurting is a human is heavy.

Well, unless it's rape. In a lot of cases, people can get more time for drug possession or some other non-violent crime than they would for a rape. Because fuck women, right? Yay, America. :headbrick
January 08, 2013
Don't worry. there are so many ass shat women out there that this guy will have 50+ marriage proposals (never mind that he is married, or is he..) by the time it is all over. not that it will be.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 08, 2013
And when/if they ever get around to executing the piece of trash they must do it HUMANELY!

I'd like to see this sorry little pussy bitch killed the same way he killed that poor kid. Why worry about being humane after he purposely inflicted the most horrible and painful death on a defenseless and weak child?

Dust off Ol' Sparky and CHAR-BROIL the useless motherfucker!

jbs
January 08, 2013
thom_c
And they'll allow this SOB to hang around Death Row for 20 years.

It should be done Japanese style. You don't know when it's coming, it remains private, it's a hanging. No fanfare, no protestors, no endless appeals.

https://www.japansociety.org/a_secret_theater

Or like the Russians did to Andrea Chikatilo
He was convicted in 1992, in January 1994 the last plea for clemency was turned down. A month later "Chikatilo was taken from his death row cell to a soundproofed room in Novocherkassk prison and executed with a single gunshot behind the right ear."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login