Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Because your genes are so special....NOT!! :wtf

Posted by Peace 
Because your genes are so special....NOT!! :wtf
January 05, 2013
We just got back from Home Depot. As we're working with this guy, placing orders for things we need to redo a room in the house, we spy a famblee of autards. Mo and duh are morbidly obese and nasty looking, like somebody you'd see in Wal-mart. I notice this adult drooling all over his clothes and looking idiotic. At first I thought that the family had one autard. Then I take a closer look and see that EVERY kid is retarded! They had 3 kids, 3 boys, and each one was a retard! :goggle

These were not little boys, these were 3 fully grown, male adult children and all of them were retards.

My (rhetorical) question is this: WHY, OH WHY DO YOU CONTINUE BREEDING, IF YOU PRODUCE A RETARD?!? Why wouldn't you stop at one child??? Why would you keep going?!? Their entire family consists of retards! What did they do, marry brother and sister?!? GAK! And, WHO will take care of this collection of retards once the parents die?? What were these people thinking?? If that was me, I'd have gone for genetic testing after birthing the first autard to see if I had a recessive genetic disability. But NO, these fools bred an entire litter of retards and droolers who will contribute NOTHING to society.

it boggles the mind! :goggle
Re: Because your genes are so special....NOT!! :wtf
January 05, 2013
Because having chillllldren's is just what you do! smile rolling left righteyes2
January 05, 2013
I'd rather hve a herd of 50 cats than one drooling, slobering, shitting, mumbling retard, thank you very much. thumbs updown
Peace
My (rhetorical) question is this: WHY, OH WHY DO YOU CONTINUE BREEDING, IF YOU PRODUCE A RETARD?!? Why wouldn't you stop at one child??? Why would you keep going?!?

Either they think the next one will be a non-tard, or they're tards themselves and thus don't know better. See the following example.

We had a family across the street from us that birthed three tards and one borderline case in the 60s and 70s. The oldest, the only daughter, is probably able to handle a really rudimentary job. Hopefully she didn't sprog. The second was so bad they had to institutionalize him; he was a pants-shitting, grunting-only brat. A few years later he visited and had improved to the point of having a handful of words. Now, thanks to integration, he's in the care of #3, who's the genius of the family. That means that he didn't fail kindergarten. He failed first grade instead. The fourth was about as smart as the first, but he was a sociopath whereas the first had some concept of right and wrong.

This was on the pahrunts. The duh was about as smart as the smartest kyd. He eventually kicked out the moo, four kyds too late. The moo could be easily outsmarted by the three kyds who knew how to use a toilet.

January 05, 2013
Did they all look like each other? Some people foster or adopt tards specifically for the gubmint handouts.
Peace
I'd rather hve a herd of 50 cats than one drooling, slobering, shitting, mumbling retard, thank you very much. thumbs updown

At least the cat might bring some joy into someone's life. That all by itself puts cats about 50 paces ahead of retards in the desirability category.
January 05, 2013
themanfromacme
Peace
My (rhetorical) question is this: WHY, OH WHY DO YOU CONTINUE BREEDING, IF YOU PRODUCE A RETARD?!? Why wouldn't you stop at one child??? Why would you keep going?!?

Either they think the next one will be a non-tard, or they're tards themselves and thus don't know better. See the following example.

this.
several years ago, I also had spotted a family in a restaurant consisted of moo, duh, and three clearly bio children. the three children were clearly mentally disabled (down syndrome face and such) but guess what...moo was heavily inpig. the moo looked really exhausted, with a hint of hopelessness in her eyes.

either that or bc failure combined with "all children are gifts from god".
January 05, 2013
stillwaters
Did they all look like each other? Some people foster or adopt tards specifically for the gubmint handouts.

2 of the tards, including the drooler, looked alike, and they looked like their father. The 3rd tard didn't quite look like them. I hate to say this, but tardley #3 was actually good looking. If he was normal, he could have been a hit with the ladies. Can't say that now.

Aren't there tests you can have while pregnant to determine if the loaf you're cooking is normal or retarded? Why wouldn't this woman go for tests after the first tard popped out, and why didn't she elect to abort the droolers if she knew they would only have the brains of a canteloupe?

Gah! I can't imagine what life in their family must be like! On second thought, I'd rather not think about it! :hs
January 06, 2013
The number one reason I chose to not breed is Down Syndrome. It runs in my family and two of my cousins have the issue. It was pure selfishness to have one tard let alone three. Gift from God, my ass. Will someone say it's a gift from God when it's forty and still in diapers??? I doubt it. The breeders need to be drawn and quartered.
January 06, 2013
Holy cow, you spotted the Hanson brothers! Were they shopping for foil?

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
January 06, 2013
I too, recall entire famblees made of up mentally challenged people who attended the church where I was raised. There were two or three famblees with multiple tards, but this one in particular stands out to me. I have changed the names in case the one normal one of the bunch happens up on this site!drinking coffee

It was a famblee of five and the mother was ABSOLUTELY "touched" in the head. As a kid I'd heard some of the adults say she had spent the better part of her youth in a nut house, although I don't know why. She had met her husband there, he was some sort of medical staff support, a robust, intelligent, and very friendly guy who always appeared tortured, but never complained. By this point, they had sired three tards together that I knew about and below I will give brief descriptions:

The Moo-"Dot"
Dot was HUGE, giggled a lot, and had this fixed, silly, child like and sneaky grin on her face at all times. She would also occasionally hide around a corner and startle people when they walked around to where she was standing. She was a rather good seamstress though, but she'd create OUTRAGEOUS matching outfits for herself and her equally obese tard daughter, 'Peggy". Their favorite outfits were stark white dresses with big red polka dots and matching red hair bows and shoes. Dot was in her late forties/early fifties during the time I knew her.

'Peggy"-The Tard Daughter
It was said that she had suffered brain damage from the German Measles in childhood, but I really don't know. She was in her early twenties, weighed about 500 pounds, like her Moo, and would sit in a chair in the Sunday school class, hike her dress up, and scratch up and down her legs while tardily whining, "I am a-ITCHIN'!!!!", the entire time exposing her beaver because she wouldn't wear panties. Like her moo, she'd giggle a lot and sneak up on people too

"Walter"
Undoubtedly one of the Savants types of Awtards because he could recite any and all statistics going back a hundred years for his favorite ball teams. He'd also wander around town with a huge boom box on his shoulders. If he ever saw you, he'd run across oncoming traffic yelling out your name, which he did to me on several occasions DECADES after I attended that church. To Walter though, it was only yesterday we were in the youth group together. One time, about 5 years ago when I was visiting my home town, I spotted Walter, who I hadn't seen since the last altercation at a gas station over a decade prior, in the grocery store. He immediately began yelling out my name to the top of his lungs, "KIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KE-UUUMMMMMMM!!!!!" Then, in his usual style, he started spouting off questions, one after the other before you could answer the one before, "How's your mom" "Do you still play the piano", "Where is your sister?, "Where do you live", etc....

Then, in his grand finale', he said, "Daddy's bald now. He's out in the truck. Do you wanna go look at 'em?":headbrick

"Jimmy"
He was the baby of the famblee and in addition to being a tard too, he had a cleft lip and palate they hadn't bothered getting fixed. Jimmy also liked to wear his knit pants pulled up as high as he could get them, and of course they cut into his balls. He too, was extremely obese and walked around with that perpetual grin on his face. I hadn't known it while they were members with me at that church, but there was ALSO an older sister who was confined to an institution, but I have no idea what all was wrong with her. So, all in all, they sired FOUR tards.confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
January 06, 2013
I once had a patient that I couldn't tell you if she was ever "normal" or not, as by the time she came to me she was suffering from the end stages of early-onset dementia. I also don't know if her kid's father was a run-away or if she was widowed. She had a tard son who in addition to having a low IQ was also schizophrenic. He of course, had married another tard who apparently had no other mental health issues other than her low IQ. Ignoring any sort of common sense, these two tards had of course made a loaf that they were still getting nothing but breast milk at 18 months. They were living in the patient's hospital room because the electricity had been shut off and they didn't have any heat. They demanded free trays of food for themselves for breakfast, lunch and dinner but refused to allow the kitchen to send up any baby food for the loaf, who was painfully skinny. The wife also was not "allowed" to touch her free food until the duh had picked everything off the tray he wanted, often leaving her less food than a child could survive on. She was also painfully thin.

Ah, my first call to CPS. Good times, good times.....cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck
January 06, 2013
Peace
stillwaters

2 of the tards, including the drooler, looked alike, and they looked like their father. The 3rd tard didn't quite look like them. I hate to say this, but tardley #3 was actually good looking. If he was normal, he could have been a hit with the ladies. Can't say that now.

Aren't there tests you can have while pregnant to determine if the loaf you're cooking is normal or retarded? Why wouldn't this woman go for tests after the first tard popped out, and why didn't she elect to abort the droolers if she knew they would only have the brains of a canteloupe?

Gah! I can't imagine what life in their family must be like! On second thought, I'd rather not think about it! :hs

You can have all the tests in the world and still pop out a tard. The tests are effective but not 100%. There are also disabilities that don't show until the loaf is one or two years old. It is not legal to do a post-birth abortion. Plus many states are making it more difficult to abort period.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
January 08, 2013
kidlesskim
"Jimmy"
He was the baby of the famblee and in addition to being a tard too, he had a cleft lip and palate they hadn't bothered getting fixed. Jimmy also liked to wear his knit pants pulled up as high as he could get them, and of course they cut into his balls. He too, was extremely obese and walked around with that perpetual grin on his face.

Oh my. I am unfortunately envisioning just how those tight pants could have contributed to perpetual grin.
January 08, 2013
I am reminded of the X Files episode with the family of inbred weirdos. Uber creepy.

It's #1 on the following list, if you want something really strange to watch, I'd think you can get this on Netflix etc.

http://www.tv.com/news/the-five-scariest-episodes-in-tv-history-19102/
January 08, 2013
Zzelda
I am reminded of the X Files episode with the family of inbred weirdos. Uber creepy.

It's #1 on the following list, if you want something really strange to watch, I'd think you can get this on Netflix etc.

http://www.tv.com/news/the-five-scariest-episodes-in-tv-history-19102/

I remember that episode in its entirety. It creeped me out, especially the ending.

In my state, you can't get an abortion after the 2nd trimester unless it's medically necessary, but this is recent. Abortion on demand as always been the law here and these tards were in their early 20's or late teens. Back then, she could have aborted when/if she found out the loaf she was baking was mouldy. She obviously didn't, and neither the oven nor the sperm donor were retarded.

I guess combining their DNA proved toxic. face saying 'error'r
January 08, 2013
Sometimes parents will continue having kids because they genuinely don't realize what typical healthy development is like. Or in some cases, they have the kids only two years apart, and by the time they're starting to realize that Preschooler is slightly "off", they've already got Bun Number Two in the oven. And that's assuming that they're willing to admit that Preschooler has issues. Lots of parents aren't willing to accept that something's wrong with Lil Snookums until school age, when three teachers in a row tell them to get him evaluated. This goes double for autism. Often by then there's at least two other kids on the ground.Denial is a powerful thing when it comes to parents and their kids.
Peace
She obviously didn't, and neither the oven nor the sperm donor were retarded.

But maybe they were related!
January 08, 2013
I guess tards are like potato chips...you can never have just one. grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login