Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

In the "It Was Only a Matter of Time" Department: The iPotty is Here

Posted by Anonymous User 
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/technology/2013/01/ipotty-ipad-hits-potty-training/

LAS VEGAS — Does it need any explaining? Yes, the iPotty is real and is on display here at CES 2013. CTA Digital, maker of iPad and Kindle accessories — or appcessories — is showing off a number of new iPad toys at the show, but the high-tech solution to potty training is surely turning heads.

The iPotty training system has a built-in case for an iPad and the company says it is the perfect way to keep your toddler on the bowl.

The iPotty costs $39.99 (iPad not included, obviously) and is compatible with the iPad 2 and the current model.

Oh, and don’t worry, it does come with iPad protection. It has a touch-screen protector to, yes, guard against messy hands and pee. Perhaps that’s the real innovation here and CTA should think about making one for adults. (Don't give them any ideas, dammit!)

Ridiculous.
Re: In the "It Was Only a Matter of Time" Department: The iPotty is Here
January 12, 2013
Fucking christ.

fainting

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
Re: In the "It Was Only a Matter of Time" Department: The iPotty is Here
January 13, 2013
If these stupid cows can't tell when the kid needs to shit or piss and take them to a toilet, then no app is going to do them any good.eye rolling smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
If someone were stupid enough to allow a filthy brat to use their ipad (or even the kyd's) while shitting, they deserve the Ecoli they're likely to get after using it themselves. The idea of a kyd having its own ipad or any devices more advanced than a nintendo, is an issue in and of itself.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login