Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I Could Barely Handle 1 Kid, But Having 2 Kids Is Easier :wtf

Posted by toomanybrats 
I Could Barely Handle 1 Kid, But Having 2 Kids Is Easier :wtf
January 20, 2013
http://www.mommyish.com/2013/01/18/having-two-kids-parenting-tips/

Moos are NUTS! That's all I have to say.

WHY would you sluice a second time if you could barely handle ONE sprog?
Re: I Could Barely Handle 1 Kid, But Having 2 Kids Is Easier :wtf
January 20, 2013
Maybe they do that because they hope that if they're flooded with moo hormones, they won't care how shitty and stressful their "lives" are. shrug

Saggy, bloated junkies that they are.

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

January 21, 2013
"Being a new mom was a real shock to my system. I read Maria Guido‘s piece suggesting you remain childless if you’re on the fence about procreation and nodded at her every word. After motherhood cold-cocked me, I wasn’t sure I could get back in the ring again. But nature had a different plan for us..."

saying 'wtf' God how I hate it when Moos act as if shitting loaves is a natural part of life for a woman and beyond their control! "Nature" doesn't HAVE "plans". If nothing else I wish they'd take personal responsibility for their predicaments. I guess "nature" decided we were all to be childfree. Also, motherhood doesn't "cold cock" anyone either! Either you USE birth control or you don't! It is no big surprise when a cow gets knocked up when she doesn't prevent inpigness and "nature" didn't make the decision to fuck without birth control!

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
January 21, 2013
If two is easy now I'd like to see what moo says when there's two toadlers to chase around. I also wish I could be there to feed moo her own words.
January 21, 2013
satansbitch
If two is easy now I'd like to see what moo says when there's two toadlers to chase around. I also wish I could be there to feed moo her own words.

Two toddler? LOL. Teenagers. College aged. Asking for tuition money. If they ever get there, considering they're from such AWESOME stock. grinning smiley

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
January 21, 2013
So one was almost too much, but two is easier?

Cognitive dissonance is a powerful thing.
I don't understand the whole "pregnancy was a surprise" crap.

Ummm, when you have sex without protection, pregnancy tends to happen.

smile rolling left righteyes2
January 22, 2013
Maybe she just slipped and fell on her SO's dick... Multiple times. I guess. smile rolling left righteyes2

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login