Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Look what having 7 kids did to them!"

Posted by brown-eyed diamond 
"Look what having 7 kids did to them!"
February 02, 2013
Be happy you don't get a visual...

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
Anonymous User
Re: "Look what having 7 kids did to them!"
February 03, 2013
No sympathy, no one forced them to have all those children. I wonder what is going through these people's minds when they plop out kid after kid. What were my sister and her husband thinking? They have seven and now they are disheaveled (sp?), un- organized, trashy... in other words they went from being PNBs (when they had four kids) to breeders (now that they have seven).

What pisses me off is they don't have the money to do right by these kids anymore. (My parents help out sometimes but only when they feel like it.) The eldest has to work and pay for college, a place to live and all her bills herself. My parents made it so my sister and I didn't have to pay for anything. My dad said he wanted us to start our adult lives debt free because he was grateful the Air Force paid for his education. (Ok, he did have to become an officer and serve several years but you get what I mean.) It wasn't always easy but that was his plan.

I don't know what the hell is going to happen to the younger siblings. My neice (the eldest) seems to be the most grounded and driven. The others, I honestly don't know.

God, I am so thankful it's not me!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login