Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Barney the Dinosaur's Creator is Now the Mother of an Attempted Murderer

Posted by Anonymous User 
http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2013/02/son-of-barney-creator-charged-with-attempted-murder.html

It wasn't all "I love you, you love me" in Malibu, Calif. earlier this year, when Patrick Leach allegedly shot and seriously wounded his 49-year-old neighbor. According to Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore, Leach is the son of Sheryl Leach, who helped create long-running PBS children's program "Barney & Friends."

According to TMZ, the 27-year-old Leach has been charged with attempted murder for the shooting in which he not only shot his neighbor, but then fled the scene. Leach was also arraigned on assault charges, according to a rep for the Los Angeles County district attorney.
If my mother had created Barney I'd probably have become a criminal too.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Re: Barney the Dinosaur's Creator is Now the Mother of an Attempted Murderer
February 06, 2013
I am surprised they have not tied more murders into that fucking show. Not just the purple dinosaur, either-his kiddie minions were just as annoying and smug. It took ages to get that freakin' thumbkin ear worm out of my head.
Awesome. That show made me homicidal too, and went a long way in reinforcing a CF stance. The Wiggles were a close second.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
DAMMIT, NOW THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!
Re: Barney the Dinosaur's Creator is Now the Mother of an Attempted Murderer
February 06, 2013
zatoth
I am surprised they have not tied more murders into that fucking show. Not just the purple dinosaur, either-his kiddie minions were just as annoying and smug. It took ages to get that freakin' thumbkin ear worm out of my head.

It can't be bratfree without gratuitous kitteh pics

♪I hate you, ♪
♪you hate me, ♪
♪let's chase Barney up a tree, ♪
♪With a great big shotgun, shoot him in the head - ♪
♪What's-his-name is finally DEAD! ♪

♪I hate you, ♪
♪you hate me, ♪
♪We're a nasty family, ♪
♪With a great big punch and a kick from me to you - ♪
♪Won't you say I HATE YOU TOO! ♪
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login