Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Smells like another postnatal abortion

Posted by kman 
Smells like another postnatal abortion
December 10, 2012
http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/local/region/mercer-boy-7-dies-after-fathers-gun-goes-off-665617/

Executive summary: Duh tries to sell guns at a Pennsylvania gun shop, gets turned down, and "accidentally" shoots his autism-spectrum son dead as he gets back in his vehicle. Cops don't expect to file charges because Duh "has suffered enough"â„¢.

Obvious question: who tries to sell a gun that is loaded? Duh couldn't have been that stupid, could he?

No, this appears to be no accident, especially given the boy's ASD. But great way to stay out of jail free!
Re: Smells like another postnatal abortion
December 10, 2012
Damn, there are a TON of people I'm wanting to take to a gun show now...
December 10, 2012
What I'm trying to figure out is why he needed the gun in his hand while he was getting into the truck. He straped the kid in first, then secured the first gun, a rifle IIRC. But for some reason he had the handgun in his hand while getting into the car... and it 'just went off'.

At the very least, he was negligent with taking care of his own gun.

I suspect there would have been a different outcome if this had happened inside the gun show and someone else had left a loaded gun handing around.. that person's ass would have been grass.

This is the first time I've heard that the kid had ASD. It's bad enough for people drag normal kids to gun shows. This one had sensory problems... WTF?!
December 10, 2012
Sounds like Duh planned this out rather well. He gets rid of his tard and gets to walk away from it without charges. Since it isn't warm enough to have a sizzling tard, this must have been the next best idea that he had to get rid of his little 'problem'.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
Anonymous User
December 10, 2012
Rules for handling firearms:

1. Assume the gun is loaded.
2. Don't point the gun at anyone, because #1.
3. Check if the gun is loaded when you first handle it.
4. Even if it doesn't look loaded, assume the gun is loaded.
5. Start again at #1.

This adds up to negligent homicide (as I think Americans call it) in my book.

December 10, 2012
Well - I suppose a post-natal abortion bullet is quicker and less painful to the kid than being African Painted Dog food.

Whatever. White trash all around.
December 10, 2012
themanfromacme
Rules for handling firearms:

1. Assume the gun is loaded.
2. Don't point the gun at anyone, because #1.
3. Check if the gun is loaded when you first handle it.
4. Even if it doesn't look loaded, assume the gun is loaded.
5. Start again at #1.

Too much information for the average duh to handle. As my favorite artist, the late Bob Ross used to say, "This was a Happy Accident".

jbs
December 10, 2012
selidororous
Well - I suppose a post-natal abortion bullet is quicker and less painful to the kid than being African Painted Dog food.

And another Pittsburgh area/western PA embarrassment. Must be too close to WV. Maybe I should put a bag over my head.
brillig79-nli
December 10, 2012
This is straight up bullshit. You go in to the majority of gun stores to sell, the proprietor checks the gun out. Meaning they OPEN THE FUCKING ACTION and will notice a loaded fucking weapon! They will not just look at it and say-okay we'll give ya fifty-... I have been raised around firearms my whole life, and the only scenario I can see this happening in is if duh was drunk, or it was a post-natal.Post-natal all the way.
Re: Another postnatal abortion!
December 11, 2012
Snark Shark
The only way he could makeit MORE obvious is if he STOPPED TO RELOAD.

Hear hear.

Also, bringing an AUTISTIC CHILD to sell firearms?!

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
December 11, 2012
mr. neptune
selidororous

And another Pittsburgh area/western PA embarrassment. Must be too close to WV. Maybe I should put a bag over my head.

Hey, leave WV out of it...not many postnatal abortions coming from there.

And guns do NOT "just go off." Sorry, but I call bullshit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
December 11, 2012
gwdzee
What I'm trying to figure out is why he needed the gun in his hand while he was getting into the truck.

Not only with the gun in his hand, but with his finger on the trigger and pointing towards the kid's chest.
Very suspicious.
December 11, 2012
I am admitting that I know piss-all about guns.
One of the few things I do know is that you ALWAYS treat every gun as loaded.

I have three electronic devices with an optional laser-pointer for accuracy.
I am very very careful about where I point it, (down to the right, not near anything shiny).
When any other person or creature is nearby, I almost obsessive about where they are located relative to the laser pointer, even when the laser is not activated.

How the hell could the authorities think that this particular gun incident was not on purpose or at least negligent homicide ?
December 11, 2012
cassia
How the hell could the authorities think that this particular gun incident was not on purpose or at least negligent homicide ?
Because the authorities are all pretty much braindead. Most gun owners would have had that golden rule of guns drilled into their heads, but for some reason these people decided to overlook this, I'm guessing because of the state of the son.

It's highly suspicious and to me it looks too much like murder.
December 11, 2012
I don't own a gun myself, but I have taken gun/hunter safety and enjoyed shooting. Count me in with the crowd chanting "treat every gun like it's loaded". Even when you KNOW it's not loaded.

And who the fuck takes a loaded gun to a gun store? Good grief. Let's hope that he walked in, the dealer took a look and said "Yeah we're not looking to buy any of those." without actually handling the gun, and he walked out.

Because otherwise, if any dealer examined the gun, they'd open the action and make sure it wasn't loaded. Any rounds accidentally left in the gun would have been removed immediately. He would have walked out with an empty gun...which would have meant he actually reloaded before getting in the car with his kid. How else could he have gotten in the car with a round chambered and the safety off??

So Snark Shark, it's entirely possible that he DID stop to reload.
December 11, 2012
randomcfchick- Wow! I didn't even think of that but you are 100% correct. He would have had to reload the gun!! Why the fuck aren't the authorites thinking of this type of shit? It's their JOB to examine everything when a shooting occurs, no matter how someone claims it was an "accident".

Your valid point just made me think that society DOES turn a blind eye when post-natal abortion happens, no matter HOW it happens; because my goodness....the parent "has suffered enough".smile rolling left righteyes2

~~~~~~~~~~~
December 11, 2012
I just read the entire article. The spidey sense bullshit meter is now pegged into the red. Divorced, part custody, kid on the autism spectrum, mom left dad for another woman? Loaded gun in a gun store, hoping to trade for cash? Major issues with this duh.

The police need to launch a full investigation.

I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
December 11, 2012
navi8orgirl
I just read the entire article. The spidey sense bullshit meter is now pegged into the red. Divorced, part custody, kid on the autism spectrum, mom left dad for another woman? Loaded gun in a gun store, hoping to trade for cash? Major issues with this duh.

The police need to launch a full investigation.

That sounds like the script to a bad movie.grinning smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~
December 11, 2012
Dude is a country song, but his pickup truck didn't die. His kid did.

December 11, 2012
It's time, and has been for decades with all this new forensic technology, that the tired old phrase regarding the parents having, "Suffered Enough"™ when their kid is "accidentally" killed by one of them, be called out for what it is:COMPLETE HORSE SHIT! If any other adult had been the one to have contributed to or caused that kid's death, as is proven time and time again, they would have been charged and prosecuted! Let a Cunt-Cow "forget" her loaf in a hot car and she's "Suffered Enough"™ Let a bus driver not notice an awtard hiding under a seat though and leave it behind, UNHARMED, and he loses his job and is often charged with a crime!:headbrick

Not only is this familial discrimination absurd on it's face, it's even more unfair BECAUSE of reasons which include the following, using the Locked in Hot Car Syndrome™ and left on the bus by the driver analogy:

1)In most every single case, the child DIED while on Moo's watch and remained UNHARMED in the cases of being left on the bus, other than the typical tard-tantrum due to having been frightened

2)In most every single case, it's an older awtard who is, "left behind", on a bus and it's almost ALWAYS because they lay down in a seat and couldn't be seen OR they are purposefully hiding where with the Locked in Hot Car Syndrome™, it's usually a toddler age or younger who is VISIBLY strapped into a car seat AND it's the parent who "forgot" them who strapped the kid into the seat in the first damned place!

3)The parent who "forgot" their kid only has that ONE KID to "remember", where a bus or van driver generally has a dozen or more kids to look after

4)The parent is nearly always the one who put the kid IN it's seat, whereas a driver only makes stops and eIther the kids board on their own or a teacher or parent loads them in, making IT much easier to not notice when one particular kid disembarks on any one given day, or not

5)The parent has an emotional interest in the one kid "forgotten" in it's seat, but the driver is just doing a job and has minimal, if any, emotional attachment to his riders

6)"Forgetters" of kids left to die in hot cars always claim it's because either they deviated from their routine OR their routine was so monotonous on a daily basis they THOUGHT they took the kid out of the seat when that action was only a memory of another day. When a bus driver claims the same thing everyone is quick to say he should have been MORE diligent than the parents are expected to be in the same or similar circumstances, even though he may have been picking up and dropping of kids for DECADES. Why can't the driver have a temporary lapse in memory for having done the same routine for two or three decades, when the parent has only had the routine for a few years, if that long?

7)WHY is the punishment greater for the driver when the kid is unharmed than for a parent when the kid has DIED due to their negligence?

8)WHY do other parents and most of the village seem so quick to let a parent off the hook and so gung ho to cast stones at a driver for making a mistake that is NO DIFFERENT than what the parents claim? Especially when only the result was different like the kid died instead of was simply temporarily frightened?

...among other unfair and ridiculous bullshit when it comes to these "accidents". Also, WHY is it the more poor the parent is, the more likely they are to be arrested, charged, and/or prosecuted for a crime when their kid dies from Locked in Hot Car Syndrome™ than if it happens to a middle or higher income parent? When it happens to a married, white, higher income parent they get candle light vigils, casseroles, and law enforcement pleads with the media to, "...respect their privacy and time of grief". When they are single moos living in poverty though or it's a baby daddy who "forgot" the kid, then they use the media to track them down and handcuff them even in front of their other kids? Then, they allow their mug shots to be plastered all over CNN?the world 'fail' on flames

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Anonymous User
December 11, 2012
I don't know if it means anything, but according to an article in my local paper the family kept to themselves.
December 11, 2012
Accidental shooting, my ass.

He secured the rifle in the back of the pickup but just happened to take the pistol into the cab, where it just happened to go off, after he tried unsuccessfully to hock them at a gun shop?

December 11, 2012
randy johnson's mullet
I don't know if it means anything, but according to an article in my local paper the family kept to themselves.

Article and my first thought commentary in red:

FREDONIA — For Fredonia resident Carol Seidle and her neighbors, it’s been gut-wrenching to watch the events of this weekend. She lives across the street from the family that on Saturday morning lost their seven-year-old son to an accidental shooting. Seidle was questioned by state police when they couldn’t get in touch with Craig Allen Wolfe-Loughry’s mother after he was killed. Why would the state police question a neighbor about an incident which didn't involve them and didn't happen at the home?confused smiley

“It’s just unbelievable, I cannot imagine,” Seidle said. Yeah, it's a "parent's worst nightmare" and all that. Why CAN'T she imagine a parent "accidentally" killing their kids, I wonder, since similar stories are in the news on a near daily basis and sometimes more than once on any given one day? None of it surprises me in the least, but I suppose it's mind boggling if you are a parent eye rolling smiley

Craig died Saturday morning after he was shot with a pistol his father was putting in the center console of a pickup outside Twig’s Re-Loading Den on U.S. Route 62 in East Lackawannock Township.Forty-four-year-old Joseph V. Loughrey of Jefferson Township was distraught after the shooting, police said. Craig’s mother, Amanda J. Loughrey of Fredonia, wasn’t home and couldn’t initially be contacted by police, who questioned Seidle, she said. There's NO EXCUSE for taking a chance on a loaded gun NOT discharging and no reason in the world that would excuse this man's carelessness.thumbs updown

The Loughreys are divorced. No surprise there since siring an awtard seems to put a damper on relationshipsshrug

When Amanda Loughrey came home Saturday night she unloaded packages from an apparent shopping trip, Seidle said.“It’s the saddest thing, I just can’t believe it,” Seidle said. I hope "the village" remembers Moo's shopping sprees after the donation cans get set out all over town. Breeders NEVER have any money to bury their kids when kid life insurance can be had for $5 a montheye rolling smiley

State police said Joseph Loughrey was looking to sell a rifle and a 9 mm handgun at Twig’s at about 11 a.m. and was leaving after he secured the rifle in the back of the Chevrolet 4x4 pickup and placed the pistol on the console when it went off, hitting Craig in the chest. COMPLETELY preventable, totally irresponsible, and no valid excuse for such extreme carelessness, at bestthumbs updown

Loughrey initially pulled from his parking spot to drive to the hospital, when he realized he needed paramedics and stopped and called 911, Mercer County Coroner J. Bradley McGonigle said.saying 'wtf' Why would the child NOT be in need of immediate medical care when he had a gaping gun shot wound to his chest? So, 40 minutes elapsed from the time he was shot and pronounced dead? I wonder how much time the stupid duddy wasted teetering on a decision as to how to go about seeking medical care?confused smiley

McGonigle pronounced Craig dead at 11:40 a.m. at the scene. After an autopsy Sunday, McGonigle ruled the manner of death accidental. I fail to see how an autopsy could prove the shooting was an accident. That gun shot wound could have been from any angle due to a premeditated reason.eye rolling smiley

“It’s just a tragedy,” McGonigle said.It is a tragedy, but only on the part of the child who suffered and died, NOT because of the "parent's worst nightmare" nonsense, especially when a parent's carelessness, at best, was the CAUSE of death,shrug

A young man who answered the door at Craig’s mother’s home on Main Street in Fredonia said the family didn’t want to comment. I'd imagine so, because what comment can be made?confused smiley

“Craig was a unique person with an incredible spirit,” Craig’s mother wrote in her son’s obituary. “He loved super heroes, drawing, his family, ninjas and his pets.“He could often be seen dressed up in his ninja or Batman costume playing in front of his house or at the park in Fredonia,” Amanda Loughrey wrote. Yeah, dressing up like Batman, liking cats and dogs, and playing with action heroes as a 7 year old places him in a "unique" category. At least she didn't say he did more in his short life than most adults, like many of them do, which I find offensivesarcastic clapping

Neighbors said the family kept to themselves, but that Craig played outside often. Craig was a “typical little kid,” Jodi Sipe said.“He was either a ninja or Batman,” she remembered.sarcastic clapping

“It’s just a shame,” Sipe said of the shooting. “Especially around the holidays.”“He was a cute little guy,” Carol Seidle said. I don't think there is EVER a good time to lose a loved one, but people always act like it's worse at the holidays for some reason. I think it's better to go on and get the first holiday over with sooner than later because that first one is usually the worst, at least in my experienceshrug

The investigation into the shooting is still open and Mercer County District Attorney Robert G. Kochems said until it was complete, he wouldn’t comment on an charges that might be filed. If the coroner already ruled it an accidental shooting, then WHY is the investigation still open, I wonder? There are obviously some things that aren't being mentioned to the public regarding the "accidental" nature of this deathconfused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
December 11, 2012
Anybody who thinks this was an accident is an idiot. WHY WHY WHY are police always stupid enough to fall for the "suffered enough" bullshit???

I've dealt with guns for a very SHORT time in my life and even I know that this wasn't accidental.
December 12, 2012
intheareachick
you guys are all dickheads. I live here in the area where this happened. The dad is a really nice guy. I don't know him personally, but i know him on a vender / client relationship and he is really nice. Your all trolls feeding on others misery and mistakes. I hope something "accidential" happens one day on your watch. And then i can't wait to read about the world bashing you.

Fuck off and die, you god damn idiot cunt. If this was an accident I'm the Queen of England. Learn to spell and punctuate before coming onto this board. If it wasn't for stupid people like you saying "He's a nice guy" this idiot would be prosecuted for negligent homicide, as he SHOULD be.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login