Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wanna-breeders...

Posted by surgicalvetnurse 
Wanna-breeders...
February 10, 2013
I have 2 friends, a lesbian couple who are absolute wanna-breeders. After a few rounds of insemination and IVF, they decided to give up on having children.

Naturally, they wouldn't adopt. They HAD to give birth to it.

For months now, the two of them have been engaging in endless lowing on Facebooger, and putting up pics of them with their various nieces and nephews. They also went out a spent a shit ton of money on crap for themselves - scooters, a motorcycle, a new car, etc. One of them is "disabled" (and I use that term lightly) and the other one works. I have no idea how much they pull in, but they always seem to have money.

Well, instead of having kids, they went and bought a house. Not any house - a total fixer upper. It needs everything. Now, they are begging people on Facebooger to not only loan them tools, but they are asking their friends and family to DONATE time to fixing the house - they need plumbing, painting, carpentry, etc.

It's one thing to want to buy a house - I can see that. It's not the choice for me (I live in a condo) but I can see people wanting to do it. But why on Earth would be buy a house that needs to be totally gutted when you DON'T have the skills to do these things?

They have a whole family of animals, and more "toys" than you can imagine. I can't imagine being so desperate to care for something that I would get myself in that kind of situation.
Re: Wanna-breeders...
February 10, 2013
surgicalvetnurse
I have 2 friends, a lesbian couple who are absolute wanna-breeders. After a few rounds of insemination and IVF, they decided to give up on having children.

Naturally, they wouldn't adopt. They HAD to give birth to it.

For months now, the two of them have been engaging in endless lowing on Facebooger, and putting up pics of them with their various nieces and nephews. They also went out a spent a shit ton of money on crap for themselves - scooters, a motorcycle, a new car, etc. One of them is "disabled" (and I use that term lightly) and the other one works. I have no idea how much they pull in, but they always seem to have money.

Well, instead of having kids, they went and bought a house. Not any house - a total fixer upper. It needs everything. Now, they are begging people on Facebooger to not only loan them tools, but they are asking their friends and family to DONATE time to fixing the house - they need plumbing, painting, carpentry, etc.

It's one thing to want to buy a house - I can see that. It's not the choice for me (I live in a condo) but I can see people wanting to do it. But why on Earth would be buy a house that needs to be totally gutted when you DON'T have the skills to do these things?

They have a whole family of animals, and more "toys" than you can imagine. I can't imagine being so desperate to care for something that I would get myself in that kind of situation.

I can understand buying a fixer-upper and renovating it to your specific desires, if the cost would be lower or equal to buying a move-in ready home (which is what I want to do). But that's after doing the math and considering how much you have, not relying on begging on social media.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Anonymous User
February 11, 2013
At the risk of stating the obvious, if they hasn't spent so much money on vehicles they could have bought their own tools and hired some professional help. Mind you, I think they need professional help of a different kind!
February 11, 2013
IRL I know a lesbian couple and a gay couple who were desperate to breed. In both cases I believe they were desperate not because they wanted children, but they were desperate to "fit in" and "do normal things." One of them said to me, "most people have children, and we want to do it so we can be part of the human experience." Not one word about actually raising the child or wanting a child. WTF?
February 11, 2013
I have some lesbian friends who had kids a while back. They were cool friends, but living proof that parenthood has the potential to make EVERYONE boring, regardless of gender or sexual orientation. Gad. Their kids are in middle and high school now, and they do have their lives back, but DAMN they were dull for a long time!

I hope that couple can come to grips with reality. Maybe a couple sessions with a therapist would help, I dunno.

Here's one of life's little ironies: if they'd adopted or IVF'd their way into parenthood, they'd STILL be out that cash, and STILL be begging. Only difference would be that people wouldn't hesitate to help with the costs associated with the hobby of raising children. And yes, raising kids is similar to a private, very expensive hobby.
February 11, 2013
Another day, another Facebooger post.

Today they are still trolling for free help for the house, and selling a bunch of their crap to fund their new "baby".

smile rolling left righteyes2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login