Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

:td Yet ANOTHER Dumb Reason to Have Kids

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
:td Yet ANOTHER Dumb Reason to Have Kids
February 11, 2013
I was looking at an old link from the FandomSecrets LiveJournal community I had bookmarked and had the misfortune of seeing this in the comments.

My son loves your icon!

He's one of three kids I've had because I once read a fic where the Doctor and Rose Tyler had a baby.

Reading a fanfic about a couple that had a baby: another dumbass reason to have kids.

The comment with the icon in question: http://fandomsecrets.livejournal.com/789153.html?thread=497932193#t497932193
Re: :td Yet ANOTHER Dumb Reason to Have Kids
February 11, 2013
I dread to think what they named the poor kid. He's probably called Drose Gallifrey Harkness Tardis.

Yes, I'm a nerd.
February 11, 2013
Wow, that's a great reason to breed - because imaginary characters in an even more imaginary setting written by a total stranger online had one in a bullshit fan-made story. I can only imagine this woman fancies herself to be as hot as Billie Piper (actress who played Rose) and that BaybeeDaddy was either the 9th or 10th Doctor. Basically, a disturbingly obsessed fan (like the whacko who thinks she married Sephiroth on the astral plane, and has since "married" the Cloverfield monster).

I don't know much about the Doctor's regenerations prior to the ninth, but I think it was with number 9 that Rose first showed up in....2005? So this idiot shat not one, but THREE children in about 7 years (LJ won't load for me too well, so I don't know at what time that comment was posted) because characters in a fan-written story based on a sci-fi TV show had kids.

That doesn't even make any sense. I wonder if she went so far as to name her kids after characters in the show - while some of them have normal names, keep an eye out for a famblee with children named shit like Ood, Dalek, Doctor, Gallifrey, etc.
Anonymous User
February 11, 2013

My son loves your icon!

He's one of three kids I've had because I once read a fic where the Doctor and Rose Tyler had a baby.

:drool
February 11, 2013
That's an insult to the Doctor and Rose!

:headbrick
February 11, 2013
I once wrote a fic where Captain Barbossa and Elizabeth Swann were in a romantic/sexual relationship, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna go out and marry an elderly criminal. I sincerely hope there's some misunderstanding with that idiot's statement, but something tells me . . .
February 11, 2013
You know - I think I read in the Weekly World News once that Elvis and Bat Boy had a child together.

Now that I remembered this I think I better rush right out and have a baybee RIGHT NOW!

Later ~

Someone corrects me and says - are you sure you're not thinking of the story where Elvis was seen walking down the street holding hands with Lizard Man?

Wait - I had this baybee for the wrong reason?

D'OH!
February 11, 2013
Cambion
like the whacko who thinks she married Sephiroth on the astral plane

WAT sarcastic clapping

In tangentially-related news, I was on Fandom Secrets once. It was somebody giving me mad props for introducing a weird pairing into the fandom - a pairing that later started to be hinted at in canon. That still makes me lol to this day.
Anonymous User
February 12, 2013
Cambion
I don't know much about the Doctor's regenerations prior to the ninth, but I think it was with number 9 that Rose first showed up in....2005? So this idiot shat not one, but THREE children in about 7 years (LJ won't load for me too well, so I don't know at what time that comment was posted) because characters in a fan-written story based on a sci-fi TV show had kids.

The comment was posted in November 2011; she's probably had another baby since then.
February 12, 2013
Zzelda
You know - I think I read in the Weekly World News once that Elvis and Bat Boy had a child together.

Now that I remembered this I think I better rush right out and have a baybee RIGHT NOW!

Later ~

Someone corrects me and says - are you sure you're not thinking of the story where Elvis was seen walking down the street holding hands with Lizard Man?

Wait - I had this baybee for the wrong reason?

D'OH!

February 12, 2013
It's people like that who make me ashamed to be in fandoms >.<
I've read so much fanfic and so has my friend, but neither of us have done anything in our daily lives because it happened in a fic. And we read *a lot* of fic. But we do this awesome thing where fanfiction does not equal reality.

Closest I guess I've done is name my pets after science fiction characters?
But they are none worse for the wear because of it.

Also geez, I love Doctor Who as much as the next but wow...
February 12, 2013
Fuck, 2011 is even worse - that would mean this idiot had three kids in 5-6 years (depending on what month she started on her breeding quest). Because of a story someone made up. Gods help those kids if they don't become raging Doctor Who fans. Ugh, this almost makes me ashamed to be a fan of the show, only because it means I share a common interest with crayzees like this person.

@lorelei, this is the loony girl: It's from ED, so it's both disturbing and amusing.
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Sephirothslave

And wow, Weekly World News sure makes me feel old. I used to read that shit when I was in second grade and I kind of miss it.
February 12, 2013
Cambion
And wow, Weekly World News sure makes me feel old. I used to read that shit when I was in second grade and I kind of miss it.

Weekly World News
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login