Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rock, paper, scissors to make decision about breeding

Posted by Cambion 
Rock, paper, scissors to make decision about breeding
May 08, 2013
http://notalwaysromantic.com/rock-paper-scissors-lizard-spock/26046

From this dumb bitch's account, her and her husband can't decide if they want to have a second child. So rather than be responsible and NOT have one due to the uncertainty, they decide to allow a game of rock, paper, scissors decide for them whether or not they should breed again. Of course Moo makes it so she wins.

I wonder what else they use rock, paper, scissors for when they can't decide. "Hmm, should we pay for the internet and cable this month, or take Junior to the doctor for that ear infection? Rock, paper, scissors! If I win, we pay the cable. If you win, we take him to the doctor! Ohh look, I win! Guess he'll have to wait until next month for antibiotics. Boy, Junior's going on 4 months with that infection. I bet he's deaf in that ear by now. LOL. Totally worth having HBO!"
Re: Rock, paper, scissors to make decision about breeding
May 08, 2013
How should we discipline Snotleigh? Hit him with a rock, stab him with scissors, or just smack him with a rolled up paper.
aliceblue
How should we discipline Snotleigh? Hit him with a rock, stab him with scissors, or just smack him with a rolled up paper.

:yr
aliceblue

I was thinking about tying Tardlee to a rock, stuffing a wad of paper in his mouth, and telling him to try and cut himself free...if he can reach the scissors! devil with smile

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
aliceblue

Madam, I believe you've just won the internets.
I'm flabbergasted at the dumbfuckery of these people. I seriously hope, though I doubt it's the case, that the bitch is joking. I just really... don't know what to say. They'd weigh the pros and cons of a new or used car purchase for longer. I don't understand the minds of such fuckwits.
With RPS, the real indication of what they want would be if they kept changing the game to 2 out of 3, 5 out of 7, etc until they got what they wanted. At least these two have some idea of what they are in for if they already have a fuck trophy hanging around. It is even more bizarre when people do this kind of thing over their decision to have kids, period. Way bigger difference to me between 0 kids and 1 kid, than say, 1 kid and 2 kids.

I find playing RPS makes about as much sense, and is about as mature, as the whole "not trying, but not not trying/leave it up to the flying spaghetti monster" crap. When she gets inpig they take it as a sign since they weren't "planning" the pregnancy. No, dumbass, if you pulled the goalie you were TRYING and it was PLANNED even if you were not using ovulation predictors or checking your (gag) cervical mucus.

In my indirect but still plentiful observations, I have learned that a lot of people put more thought into whether or not they should go with regular fries or sweet potato fries as a side to their burger than they do as to whether or not they should have a babby. Lots of them, when they are indecisive, instead of saying "hey, maybe indecisive means NO" think indecisive means "let's stop using condoms and leave it up to god to decide for us!" Fucking idiots.
Re: Rock, paper, scissors to make decision about breeding
May 08, 2013
Magic 8 ball, will I go to prison if I perform a post-natal abortion on my older and less endearing child?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login