Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

May I bitch about kids, dogs, and moo entitlement just one more god damn time???

Posted by satansbitch 
I'm tempted to put this post in all caps just because I'm so very fucking pissed. I had an awesome day today. I woke up early, cleaned house and did the laundry. My husband fixed breakfast and after that I went to a great yarn shop, caught up on two knitting projects, and did some shopping.

I was posting on Bratfree and minding my own beeswax when Hubby took our dogs for a potty break. I didn't think he needed my help because it would only be a quick potty break. The dogs are out for less than five minutes when some truly stupid little she brat decided running up on Archer, taking him by surprise and hugging him would be a fine and dandy thing to do. The first things I heard was Hubby yelling and Archer growling so I run outside. Hubby got the dogs under control and I put myself between my dogs and the spawn. Sammy, my sweet, loving, patient and tolerant dog, was willing to let the she brat pet him. I decided not to take any chances and pulled Sammy away. I talked to the she brat and NICELY told her that she needed to go back to her mommy. I was trying to walk the mini bitch back to her own camp site when her older sister walks up to us. Instead of doing as I told them to do and walk away from my dogs they decide to hang around and ask stupid questions. They wanted to know if Archer was a Great Dane among other things.

Hubby was trying to handle the situation tactfully and be nice to the spawn. I feel tact is woefully misplaced in this situation. Archer has proven that he will attack and possibly kill any spawn that walks up to him. He has proven time and time again he does NOT care for spawn and would rather bite than look at them. Hubby feels grabbing a strange child is a very wrong thing to do. I feel he would be protecting the spawn in a case like this. I also don't want him taking a chance on the LIVES of our dogs. If a dog bites a child in Texas that dog is automatically sent to the gas chamber. Hubby doesn't seem to realize that.

As soon as the situation was handled and we were back inside I wanted to call 911 for a child endangerment situation. Hubby felt like that was going overboard. I WILL be talking to park management first thing in the morning. I will also be calling CPS. I think the moo in this case needs to put on her big girl panties and take proper care of the spawn she CHOSE to have. I blame the moo for pretty much everything. The she brat was barefoot in the middle of a campground and scaring strange dogs. Moo obviously doesn't give a damn about her.

That was the highlight of my evening. I look forward to seeing what everyone here has to say about it.
I'm sorry that happened. friendly hug One of these days, stupid she-demon will get her face ripped off if she hugs the wrong dog again (not necessarily yours). angry flipping off Too bad you can't drop kick the little twat devils without getting arrested. smile rolling left righteyes2

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
Call CPS. Kydz should be restrained from approaching other people's pets. That's how they get mauled or killed, and innocent animals are put to death for revenge.
CFinPenthouse
Call CPS. Kydz should be restrained from approaching other people's pets. That's how they get mauled or killed, and innocent animals are put to death for revenge.

That's what I'm going to do in the morning. I'm also calling police. What I REALLY wanted to do in that moment was call 911 for child endangerment but my husband felt like that was over reacting. What he can't seem to understand is that he's fucking with the very LIVES of our pets.

Let's pretend for a moment Archer had bitten the stupid little bitch and done serious damage. Who is to say that moo wouldn't claim she has just NO IDEA which dog bit her widdle pweshus??? Is that kind of claim going to get all FOUR of my dogs taken away from me and killed??? In Texas that answer is yes. This is something my husband can't seem to understand.
Maybe you should consider a basket muzzle for Archer when he's around hellspawn. No matter what some brat does to provoke it, the dog ALWAYS pays the price for biting a brat.
me
Maybe you should consider a basket muzzle for Archer when he's around hellspawn. No matter what some brat does to provoke it, the dog ALWAYS pays the price for biting a brat.

I've thought very long and hard about that but it would be very hard for Archer to deal with. I'm simply going to scream bloody murder at management, police and CPS. If I push hard enough these white trash lowlifes will be kicked out of this park and I'll make an example out of them.

It seems as though I have to be cruel to Archer in order to protect him. I also don't want to give especially stupid spawn the idea that he's muzzled so they can walk up to him.

How damn stupid did these spawn have to be??? My husband is keeping the dog under control while I was keeping myself between the dog and the mini bitches. The dog is growling, snarling, had his ears back and was showing his teeth. I'm telling the two bitches to go away and they decide to hang around and ask stupid questions. If that isn't mentally challenged I don't know what is.
I really do hope that you can call enough/the right people and make enough of an issue over this to get something worthwhile done about it. Most dogs will be tolerant of strangers up to a point, but if they feel that they/you/their territory is threatened, it is their protective nature to defend such. People have to expect this. If a dog feels very threatened and nips/bites someone OF ANY AGE then you've got to find the fault in what the person was doing. They surely were either doing something they knew they shouldn't be doing, or were mini-brats who haven't been taught to leave animals alone. This goes back to the antiquated notion of parenting. I love my dogs so dearly that I could not imagine having them taken from me and killed just for trying to defend me, when that is to be expected in situations like this. I wouldn't take ANY chance. No offense, but I don't understand why your husband can't get that.

I heard them tell me that this land of dreams was now
I told them I had ridden shooting stars and said I'd show them how
- Ozzy Osbourne -
Moo is an "amber alert" waiting to happen, expecting the village to raise her kids but those kids could get worse than bitten by a dog. Some pervert could be on the other end of the next leash and we would end up having to see the sobbing moo on cable news day and night until they find the bodies.

Moo is irresponsible and telling someone in authority about her is absolutely the right thing to do.
Wow, SB. You sure have your hands full dealing with breeder trash in that RV park!
Any new developments in that duh in the Ladie's shower incident?

jbs
johnnybsterile
Wow, SB. You sure have your hands full dealing with breeder trash in that RV park!
Any new developments in that duh in the Ladie's shower incident?

jbs

I'm sorry to say there isn't. It burns that I might have to let that go but if I can't find the duh then I can't find him.

As soon as the office opens I'll be the first thing the manager has to deal with. I'm screaming loud and long over this one. These are the idiots I feel I should make an example of.
I think calling the park management and CPS are good steps. I don't think you should have to put a muzzle on poor Archer because some moo cunt can't control her brats.

What I'm about to say might not make me very popular, but in the event that Archer actually does bite someone, I would simply pretend he ran away all while keeping him at someone else's house. There was a similar incident around here and when animal control/cops came looking for his dog, the owner claimed it "ran away." They were actually being kept at another location.
I've already planned for that contingency. I have two places I can stash Archer and they're both out of the state. I don't feel Archer should have to suffer because one worthless cunt can't control her bastards.
satansbitch
I've already planned for that contingency. I have two places I can stash Archer and they're both out of the state. I don't feel Archer should have to suffer because one worthless cunt can't control her bastards.

Well, that's good to hear. You would be surprised at how many people willingly surrender their innocent pets because "the law is the law." smile rolling left righteyes2
nobodylikesyourkidbutyou
satansbitch

Well, that's good to hear. You would be surprised at how many people willingly surrender their innocent pets because "the law is the law." smile rolling left righteyes2

I've seen that for myself and I've never understood it. Archer hasn't done a damn thing wrong in his life. If I ever need to take him and run I'm prepared for it.

I don't feel that I should have to have an emergency fund just in case Archer bites a spawn. For a moment let me pretend Archer did bite the stupid little cunt and I had to run off with him. That would mean that I have to spend the money, time, effort and energy getting him to a safe place that's far from home. If that ever happened I think I would kill the god damn idiot cunt of a moo who caused me to have to do it.
satansbitch
That would mean that I have to spend the money, time, effort and energy getting him to a safe place that's far from home.

And you'd have to do it quick too. The first officer on the scene will call animal control if some feral spawn scares your dog and gets its worthless ass bitten.
CFinPenthouse
satansbitch
That would mean that I have to spend the money, time, effort and energy getting him to a safe place that's far from home.

And you'd have to do it quick too. The first officer on the scene will call animal control if some feral spawn scares your dog and gets its worthless ass bitten.

In a case like that I would leave the scene while Hubby dealt with calling an ambulance. It might mean that I am a complete and total bitch but I've spent a LOT of time planning for the worst case scenario. I've got my ass covered.
satansbitch
In a case like that I would leave the scene while Hubby dealt with calling an ambulance. It might mean that I am a complete and total bitch but I've spent a LOT of time planning for the worst case scenario. I've got my ass covered.

thumbs upwink grinning smiley
I'm sorry that you're surrounded by creeps, breeders, and unchecked crotch demons.

I'm glad you're covered, in the event that such fuckery happens, again. I know it sucks to have to do it, but maybe a sign stating that the dogs don't like children would help (that is, if the breeders/crotchnuggets can read).
fade_to_pale
I'm sorry that you're surrounded by creeps, breeders, and unchecked crotch demons.

I'm glad you're covered, in the event that such fuckery happens, again. I know it sucks to have to do it, but maybe a sign stating that the dogs don't like children would help (that is, if the breeders/crotchnuggets can read).

Crotch demons...now I've got you saying it! thumbs upwink devil with smile

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
redheadedharlot
No offense, but I don't understand why your husband can't get that.
I was wondering the same thing. No offense, but this is but one of many times that you've posted that your husband just does not get it about breeders or that he thinks you were being "too mean" or "too harsh" or whatever.
I imagine, since this is SB's job and passion and the fact that she is at her wits end with the constant bullshit she has had to put up with from these fucktard kids and their moron "parents" she wasn't speaking in a calm manner. I can just imagine if I was in her shoes I would be BESIDE myself with rage and also fear for my dog (since this isn't the first time Archer has been harrassed by spawn). Perhaps he is more mellow or isn't as "close" to the situation as she is?
My husband is a far kinder human being than I am. He's also indifferent to spawn for the most part. If they approach him he's really nice about it. Hubby has also never been put through hell by breeders and their worthless cunt drops.

Hubby has never sat in a restaurant and witnessed a food fight. Some years ago a shreiking harpy walked into a theater, stood at the back, and yelled for her wallet, who was sitting in the front row. Yes, there was a movie playing when the cunt decided to do that. Hubby has never had a twelve year old walk up and kick his dog. Hubby has never had to get screaming children tossed out of movies.

The point I'm trying to make is that my husband honestly doesn't realize what kind of danger Archer was really in. He's never seen the ugly side of breeders. At some point in time he will and that promises to be a horrible experience for him. Instead of letting me soften that blow he seems to want to learn the hard way. Right now my main job is to be certain our dogs aren't killed for my husband's naive opinion on breeders. If that starts a fight or makes him label me a bich so be it. At least I'm a bitch whose dogs will stay alive.
jezebel_daisy
I imagine, since this is SB's job and passion and the fact that she is at her wits end with the constant bullshit she has had to put up with from these fucktard kids and their moron "parents" she wasn't speaking in a calm manner. I can just imagine if I was in her shoes I would be BESIDE myself with rage and also fear for my dog (since this isn't the first time Archer has been harrassed by spawn). Perhaps he is more mellow or isn't as "close" to the situation as she is?

Would you believe me if I told you I was actually nice about it??? I honestly was for the first five minutes. I told the stupid brat to move. I even asked her nicely "Where's your mommy???" Her older but equally retarded sister came up to us and started asking dumbass questions. Archer is growling, showing teeth, his ears are back, and his fur is standing on end. The longer these two idiot brats were around the more enraged Archer became. Even with all of that going on Tardleigh and Tardette decide to try and get around me so they could approach Archer. Archer weighs far more than either one of them. In that moment I thought to myself "Oh shit, Archer really is going to attack" and screamed at the tards to leave RIGHT NOW!!! I tried to be nice. I tried to be decent. The one I'm calling Tardette is three or four years old. I thought she had the excuse of being young. Her older sister does NOT. The two little cunts got butthurt and finally stormed off in a huff. When I looked to see where the two cunts had gone off to the oldest one gave me a look that clearly said "I'm angry and I'll fight you." I followed her with my phone in my hand for a minute but my husband called me back. I shouted at my husband for a few minutes and then he realized that I'm right and I calmed down. He wants to blow this off as a one time incident. I want to raise fifteen kinds of ever lasting hell on the idiot breeders and let them know the village is calling. I'm now the village and I'm doing the job moo is failing at.
Exactly - what if this ISN"T a one time thing? You need to nip this in the bud pronto and you have every right to do so. Archer needs to be protected.
jezebel_daisy
Exactly - what if this ISN"T a one time thing? You need to nip this in the bud pronto and you have every right to do so. Archer needs to be protected.

I promise you and everyone else right now that I will. I have every right to make sure my dog is safe. When I talk to the police I'm going to ask what my rights are and try to press charges against the breeders. My dog was in danger on account of those spawn. I'm going to tell the cops exactly that. I'll tell CPS the same thing.

The one thing Hubby does right is that he takes our dogs inside when spawn walk up to them. What if Archer seriously needs to potty in that moment??? I think everyone here has been made to wait for a bathroom and been really uncomfortable at some point in time. My dogs don't deserve to feel that way and I fail to see why they should be made to.

The breeders are about to learn that I am Satan's Bitch and that I enjoy the title. I promise ever lasting hell is going to rain down on them.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login