Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

EXPLICIT (TEXT) ANIMAL CRUELTY WARNING: Feral Turdler Mugs for Camera in Video Calling for Justice in Animal Cruelty Case:mad2

Posted by Anonymous User 
Video here.

A friendly duck in my city was sleeping beneath a tree when two pieces of shit stomped her, strangled her, and killed her. They walked along the river with her body for a bit, then dumped it in like so much trash.

A wonderful surprise for me is how many people in my city are livid about this. I was watching a video some people made, calling for justice for George (the duck's name). In the beginning, the young reporter is speaking about this sick tragedy.

Here waddles a feral turdler, parents nowhere in site. The little bastard has the gall to stand right by the reporter and make oh-so-cyuuuut! hand signs and smile!

Hey, Powers That Be? I'd like George back. Trade you a brat! His parent (s?) won't even know he's gone!
A GIRL duck.
Why'd they name her GEORGE?

This is so sad. Kudos to the dudes that made the vid. I hope this will help find the pussies that did this to poor George. They should be hanged to the highest tree in the park.

And shame on that annoying little brat! :complaining about a brat
Nothing is sacred to toadlers and their handlers. They just have to upstage EVERYTHING! The guy should've just stopped filming until the little bastard disappeared. I would've told the little shit to take a hike!

jbs

EDIT-Hey. Maybe the little SHOW OFF is one of the guilty party! Wouldn't surprise me.
Why weren't the parents controlling their BRAT?

It looked like the man speaking was rather close to the water too.

And here comes Bratley running up to get in on it.

Where were the parents? If the kid had gotten any more over excited or decided to spaz out - he would've went right into the water. WATCH your effing kids for chrissakes! You should NOT allow them to interrupt or bother others, either.

At least whoever was filming this cut the brat OUT after a bit to focus on the speaker. GOOD for that, anyway!

Poor Ducky sad smiley

I hope they find the perps. FUCKING ASSHOLES!!!

angry smiley angry smiley angry smiley
I sincerely hope that when these assholes are found someone treats them the same way they treated that poor duck. I'd gladly carry that out.
Dear God, stomped her and strangled her for their PLEASURE.

I don't care if they are someone's BAYBEEEES they should no longer be sucking valuable air. I wish someone who loved animals had been present with a baseball bat. They are fucking sociopaths and, though I generally do not feel as emotional for generic humans as I do innocent animals, a human will be the victim of their fun as soon as they are old enough to pull it off.

When brats do this kind of evil thing their parunts should have to pay fines so high that they will be on the street begging for crumbs, at the very least. I want justice on some of these people who are shitting out these monsters on the word that society has to try to deal with.

I do not want to be called "selfish" so long as there are people who have sprogged wretched creatures like this on the planet and expect us to deal with it.
Ugh!!! This reminded Me. Can people sign this petition since we are on the subject of inbreeds and their treatment of animals. Theres other ones for the same cause but here is one.

Dumbasses
That poor little puppy. sad smiley
I don't want to live in a world where people can be so cruel to animals like this.
I'm truly ashamed of the human race.

jbs
Future serial killers.
I'm in SA too and when I heard that George was killed I nearly cried. I didn't even know the Riverwalk had a mascot but anytime a sweet defenseless animal is murdered I always get teary eyed and vengeful. Oddly enough, I don't share those feelings for people, just animals. Hm. I mean, it's sad when a person is killed but for some reason my heart aches more for the animals. shrug
This story is absolutely heartbreaking. Poor George! sad smiley
I truly hope that these monsters get what's coming to them.
What IS it with so many kids taking perverse pleasure in harming animals lately? I wonder just how many serial killers in training we actually have and it's a scary thought!thumbs updownthumbs updown

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Reward has been offered and video of the duck killers has been discovered:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/06/reward-duck-murder-texas_n_3398383.html
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login