Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Forced birthers sure are creepy people.

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Forced birthers sure are creepy people.
June 26, 2013
With all the news regarding DOMA and the abortion thing that got stopped in Texas, I've been commenting on things my local news has been posting. Well, some forced birther bitch has such an issue with the fact that I think everyone should have choice over their own bodies that she has started following me to unrelated threads

https://www.facebook.com/katunews?hc_location=stream

Under these status updates:

"NEW OVERNIGHT: "Ruckus" prevents passage of strict Texas abortion bill, after passing vote deemed too late."

and

"Local proponents of same-sex marriage say the U.S. Supreme Court's decisions could pave the way for a vote in 2014 to overturn Oregon's gay marriage ban. http://k2ne.ws/138PJXd"

The bitches name is Brie Padfield, and I've LOVE to see her try to keep me from getting an abortion if I need one.
Re: Forced birthers sure are creepy people.
June 26, 2013
I found the FB one and put a few short replies in support of you. I hope I guessed the right person!

I hate to use the FB login (I only have a blank page, for times like these) - but yeah. So I kept it short and sweet.

One of them was under some of the Brie Cheese Cow's thoughts about Ron Paul - who sickens me to no end, and so do his idiotic followers.

I hit /enter/ too fast on that one, I decided to keep it short and sweet as it is. I was going to rant because I literally detest these PaulTards, and normally on the Mac /enter/ bumps you down a line - in this case - enter was 'enter' so. As you can see I don't use FB that much.

Maybe later on I will go back there and rant some more devil with smile

If I guessed 'you' correctly - GREAT JOB! Very well thought out posts! thumbs upwink
June 26, 2013
Wow. She fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. Who would fuck THAT?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
June 26, 2013
CF_Amy
Wow. She fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. Who would fuck THAT?!

That was my first thought too!thumbs upwink

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
June 26, 2013
kidlesskim
CF_Amy

That was my first thought too!thumbs upwink

Remember. We all have known men with REALLY low standards. Go to a Walrus Mart. You'll see some REAL beauty queens there. two faces puking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
June 27, 2013
Zzelda
I hit /enter/ too fast on that one, I decided to keep it short and sweet as it is. I was going to rant because I literally detest these PaulTards, and normally on the Mac /enter/ bumps you down a line - in this case - enter was 'enter' so. As you can see I don't use FB that much.

That's FB for you: making sure you post tiny digestible nuggets by non-standard use of the enter key instead of an honest character limit like Twitter. You have to use shift-enter to get a newline.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login