Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bully Hellspawn Beats Up Tardley - But is This The Whole Story?

Posted by cats_instead 
Bully Hellspawn Beats Up Tardley - But is This The Whole Story?
June 25, 2013
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/01/23/beat-the-sht-out-of-him-video-shows-autistic-child-being-violently-beaten-by-busstop-bully-as-peers-watch/

Some cynical part of me really hates coming across articles like this. The capacity pweshus widdle chylrun have to be cruel, bullying little wastes of space is one of the big reasons why I hate kids to begin with, but in cases like this, I have to wonder if - in order to focus all of the attention on how mean it is to beat up a big fat helpless (at least until the hormones kick in) autard - they're leaving out the part about WHY Tardley started being bullied in the first place.

When I was in school, retarded or otherwise odd kids in class were poked fun of from time time to time, but NEVER flat out punched in the face, and nobody ever threatened to beat the shit out of them. Then again, they weren't prone to flapping tard tantrums or other disruptions of the classroom environment. I don't know if, compared to the 80s when I was in school, there are just more disruptive autards to be noticed, or if more of them are being "mainstreamed," but something tells me that this kid was resented by his classmates for either being disruptive (autism AND hyperactivity?? - must've been a gem to have to endure in the classroom!), or getting some other kind of speshul treatment that all the normals weren't entitled to. The only 2 cents I can throw in from a personal perspective is that a few years back, I was in the unfortunate position of being forced to teach a class, which was fine, other than a single disruptive tard who constantly had to be wrangled, disrupting the learning environment and causing chaos, and remember how much I wanted to drop-kick the little spaz cretin out the damn window in frustration.

How do we know this wasn't happening in the case of poor little Tardley here?
For all we know, he was probably a blithering moron, letting off with all manner of tard outburst.
How could anyone, adult and kid alike - NOT hate that and want to beat the crap out of it?
His loving parents even admitted to being worried about their speshul little guy when he went off to school!

The comments are as you would expect:

90% - Awww, poor widdle boo boo all beat up by the mean bully! What's the world coming to??

5% - Mawm of gentle, harmless, magical tard (along with - she'll have you know - a Down Syndrome kid AND a "gifted" chyuld) chiming in to "educate", and painting all autards over with the same brush.

1% - Tardley is a target and his parents are just as tarded as their kid is (for various reasons).

4% - LET'S BEAT UP THE BULLIES'ESS PAYYYYYRUNTS!!!1111!!

...Does anyone else feel like there might be a whole lot missing from this story?
Re: Bully Hellspawn Beats Up Tardley - But is This The Whole Story?
June 25, 2013
Think that the bully and the autard who almost killed the child while moo watched should be made roommates.
June 25, 2013
Sped boy is a nightmare in regular classes. Not only is he a nightmare but he also gets his ass kissed by the teachers. That is why another student got upset and beat the crap out of him. If his moo and duh give a damn about him they will move Tardley into the sped class and be done with it. The kid would be happier. If I ever need to prove mainstreaming the speds does NOT work this case would do it for me.
June 26, 2013
My former neighbor, a teacher, said that tons of tards (of all types) are being mainstreamed now. From the vegetable-type droolers, to the flapper-shriekers, and the violent ones who throw furniture and scare the piss out of everyone. She told me that they (the teacher & the assistant) spend so much time with The Speds that the regular kids GET NO ATTENTION from the teachers at all. Apparently the really gifted ones have to teach themselves, or they go to gifted classes or something, and they are okay, but your average kid in a public school is GETTING LEFT BEHIND at an alarming rate. It's no wonder that those after-school tutoring places are in such high demand out here in the 'burbs!!!

sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken
indecision may or may not be my problem
cats instead
5% - Mawm of gentle, harmless, magical tard (along with - she'll have you know - a Down Syndrome kid AND a "gifted" chyuld) chiming in to "educate", and painting all autards over with the same brush.

It's amazing how there are so many mootards who manage to have one severely traded/fucked up sprog, and have one magically zomygod-genius-gifted kid, as well.

Sorry, but if some bitch says that one pwecious is a tard, and the other pwecious is super gifted, that shit doesn't add up to me at all.

I'm assuming that the idea of "gifted" in their warped minds would be having one kid as a vegetable, and the other (gifted) functioning on a level akin to fucking Forrest Gump.
June 26, 2013
when I went to high school back in the late 60's. (graduated early in 1970) I knew this retarded girl named diane. wasn't violent or anything, she went to her sped class and never bothered anyone, least that I could see. I talked to her on occasion. again, pleasant if just dumb.
one day I was going to my locker, and as I rounded the corner to the hallway it was located on, I see some girl (whom I knew from jr hi, and sr as well. even tried to be friends with at one point but she just was not my type, so to speak) tormenting this girl. she would dart in, slap diane, and dance away all the while mocking her. Diane was just not coordinated, and could not strike this bitch back. I remember I charged in and rammed the dancing bitch, and slammed her a second time as well (another direct ram). At the same time I'm trying to get diane to go off in the direction of teh school offices. It took me quite a while to try and calm her down as she was near hysterical. I probably should have taken her to the office and report it.
Later on, when I was getting dressed for gym class, the bully bitch sent around an emmisary stating she was going to beat me up. again, I should have compromised, stating we'll both go to the office and give our stories and see what happens. I was pissed off at the moment and made some threat back.
Needless to say I did not see either of them again.
Diane, she got over it. didn't seem to remember it either, but then, I don't remember it all either.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login