Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

friends who are parents

Posted by Mister Eous 
Mister Eous
friends who are parents
November 25, 2005
Yes! it's so goddamn irritating. It just doesn't work-- they have such inflated egos as a result of shooting out a couple of crotch monsters that they assume their children are welcome at everything you invite them to. Their libel to assume their kid can come, and/or put you in the awkward position of telling them you didn't intend to be annoyed by little Beatleigh all evening. They fuckin piss me off. Then there's breeder siblings/relatives who will tell you life is empty and you'll never understand until you have children, never mind that my same sex partner of 15 years loves me and treats me 1000 times better than any of my siblings spuses do them. Who's the happiest,most stable in my family?-- you got it the happily childfree gay dude.
Anonymous User
Re: friends who are parents
November 30, 2005
I try not to hang out with breeders. They are always saying and doing the dumbest things. "Life is too short for that" they squawk. "Life is TOUGH", they bleat. "When life gives you lemons, made lemonade" they yip. Well if "life" is as they describe, why'd they drag their children into it? No one wants to suffer or die but that is life. Stupid....STUPID.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.