Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Entitled single moos in the dating scene

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Entitled single moos in the dating scene
July 29, 2013
So I'm on another (not CF) forum having a debate right now. The OP, who's a young childless man, asked if he should consider dating a young single moo.

You guys already know my answer (FUCK NO). I said it as nicely as possible, trying not to be confrontational, so filter these through your head in a very diplomatic tone. I pointed out 2 things:

The unchilded man will always be a low priority to the single moo, while she expects her and her brats to be your first priority. It's not an equal relationship, and it's perfectly reasonable for a man to NOT want to be an afterthought to his own partner. Along this same line, she'll never spend any time just with him nurturing their relationship. All time together is basically "free babysitting" time. She's using you as a free replacement for the 14-year-old kid who normally looks after Shitleigh.

Baby daddy drama. I don't have to say any more than that.

There's a million other reasons, but I focused on those two.

What's really funny is that every woman in the thread was shaming him, but EVERY MAN agreed with me. Sounds like these guys have been burned by a single moo before.

I made sure to say things like "your average single mother doesn't have the head space" or "that may be all she can manage for the relationship" and other gentle bullshit to try to soften the blow to the entitle-moos I knew were reading because I don't want to deal with a flame war.

But I also said it's PERFECTLY FAIR for a guy to not want to be a second-class citizen in his own relationship.

So a middle aged single moo who sluiced her bastard brat before she was even old enough to drive waddles into the thread and starts giving me shit. Oh, and she's still single, by the way, despite looking for 18 years. Gee, wonder why. I think people figure out she's dumb as a rock the moment they realized she sluiced when she was still in a training bra.

She told me men who aren't ok with being last place aren't good enough anyway, blah, blah, blah, moooo.

I tried to be as nice to the poor brain-dead cow as I could. I walked her through this step by step in the most gentle manner I could muster.

I won't re-post exact quotes for obvious reasons, but I'll reframe it as closely as I can.

I shit you not. I, the sailor-swearing CF hot-head, said this. Really. Swear to dog.

She said she doesn't understand what I mean when I say that men who date single moos often don't feel like they get enough attention. Of course she wouldn't. Single moos don't understand anyone's feelings but their own.

But I took a deep breath and said this (again, I'm kind of rewriting it).

"So your kids are the first priority in your life, right?

And when they're young, they take a lot of time and effort, right?

But for an unchilded person who wants a serious relationship, their partner is their first priority.

So do you understand why he may not want to be so much less important to you than you are to him? And do you understand how that can be made worse if your kids require a lot of time, and you're always going to choose them over him, whereas he would choose you first?"

I swear to dog. I said it that slowly, and that nicely.

And this was her lowing reply (again, rewritten -- and with fewer spelling errors, since I have a hard time aping illiterate moo speak).

"Well, a good man would be willing to do it anyway, if he really loved me and my kids. I won't accept anything less." (Explains why you're single, moo-moo.)

My response, rewritten:

"But why should a man want to be in a relationship that's unfair and where his partner won't meet his needs? How is it fair for you to expect that?"

And this is her reply (rewritten, minus moo illiteracy).

"Uh, you're so judgmental."

smile rolling left righteyes2

There you have it.

Single moos, who are probably the least desirable women on the market apart from active drug addicts, think they are ENTITLED to have an unchilded man be the wallet for kids that aren't even theirs, provide free babysitting, kowtow to moo's endless bitching and demands, and he should get NOTHING in return. Not even basic decency or companionship. Nothing. Squat. And if he expects even the most basic consideration, he's just a selfish little boy.

Because apparently, a complete fucking moron who bred in 10th grade is such a catch that men should be practically begging to be her bitch.

And she wonders why she's still single.

Guess what, moo. The only person who thinks you're anything better than a common soul-sucking entitle-whore is you.
Re: Entitled single moos in the dating scene
July 29, 2013
I have to say, I agree with you on that one.
I single childed woman can't won't bring the same cards to the relationship. It'll never be 50-50. He'll always be number 2, no matter what. And that's sad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
Anonymous User
July 29, 2013
milenascarlet
I single childed woman can't won't bring the same cards to the relationship. It'll never be 50-50. He'll always be number 2, no matter what. And that's sad.

Half the time, not even that. A lot of these guys wound up being an even lower priority than the dead-beat baby daddy. And of course, moo herself thinks she's "above" a lowly childless person.

In reality, it's more like number 4 or 5, depending on how many brats she has.

Single duhdies are just as bad in their own retarded way. Not only is all of that true, but they expect you to LOVE his brats and be more than happy to abandon your entire life so it can revolve around them. Because after all, all women love chyldrun.

It IS sad. And no self-loving unchilded person, even if they're just childless, should disrespect themselves by dating a single breeder. They'll never care about you as much as you care about them. A lot of them even think they're entitled to use you because parunts are so speyshul. That's not any way to live, and it's certainly not a relationship.

Single moos and duhs should stick to dating each other. At least they'll be equal levels of shitty for each other, rather than damaging an otherwise perfectly good catch.
July 29, 2013
lilin_unite
milenascarlet

Half the time, not even that. A lot of these guys wound up being an even lower priority than the dead-beat baby daddy. And of course, moo herself thinks she's "above" a lowly childless person.

Single duhdies are just as bad in their own retarded way. Not only is all of that true, but they expect you to LOVE his brats and be more than happy to abandon your entire life so it can revolve around them. Because after all, all women love chyldrun.

It IS sad. And no self-loving unchilded person, even if they're just childless, should disrespect themselves by dating a single breeder. They'll never care about you as much as you care about them. A lot of them even think they're entitled to use you because parunts are so speyshul. That's not any way to live, and it's certainly not a relationship.

Single moos and duhs should stick to dating each other. At least they'll be equal levels of shitty for each other, rather than damaging an otherwise perfectly good catch.

One of my ex-coworker lamented exactly that. She was dating a divorced duh. Guess what happened? The days he should have custody of the brats he left them with her to play soccer. I KID YOU NOT!

Are you serious? O_O Those rugrats aren't even hers! Why should she give a damn?

And you are right. If I'll ever have a partner, s/he will be the most important person of my life. Not so for a mooh or duh.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
July 29, 2013
This is great! I was just getting ready to post a topic about this, but here it is!

Single moos, for one reason or another, they value themselves way above their worth. I think it may have to do something with TV and mainstream media - moohood in itself is mortified.

Men, growing up, are conditioned by society to think that all women will want kids at some point - info is likely coming from no other place than their breeder brained mothers, aunts and brain washed fathers. Some men feel that they are not really a man unless they are with a woman - yes, this is how bad brain washing gets.

I know a few childless men that dated a single moo - in most cases single moo cheated - imagine that. It is all simple - single moos are too self centered to worry about anyone else other than themselves. They will lie, cheat and steal. To them, their man is just a high bidder for the moment. The second someone else comes around and offers a higher bid, her legs are wide open. After all, how did she become a single moo to begin with? (Allow me to say, such behavior is not unacceptable, but the problem is that single moos blame men for "lack of commitment" and single moos are not practicing what they are preaching.) Single moos have been known to be banging their current boy-toy in one room, while their kid is forced to sit in another room and listen to all that - yeah, it should be criminal, but single moos will lie their way out of anything.

There is another disturbing thing I have been hearing about lately. Single moos go to dating sites and demand that any man who wants to date them has no kids, has good income, a house and that he has never been married. While there are plenty of guys out there who would qualify (myself included), these guys would be selling themselves way short if they date any woman like that. Also, what is up with these single moos and such nasty double standards?

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety" ..... Ben Franklin

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants, it is the creed of slaves” ..... Paul Revere

“Sometimes the greatest evils are committed by the silence of good people” ..... Edmund Burke

So, if guns kill people, I suppose pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk, and spoons make people fat.
Anonymous User
July 29, 2013
Techie
This is great! I was just getting ready to post a topic about this, but here it is!

Single moos, for one reason or another, they value themselves way above their worth. I think it may have to do something with TV and mainstream media - moohood in itself is mortified.

Men, growing up, are conditioned by society to think that all women will want kids at some point - info is likely coming from no other place than their breeder brained mothers, aunts and brain washed fathers. Some men feel that they are not really a man unless they are with a woman - yes, this is how bad brain washing gets.

I know a few childless men that dated a single moo - in most cases single moo cheated - imagine that. It is all simple - single moos are too self centered to worry about anyone else other than themselves. They will lie, cheat and steal. To them, their man is just a high bidder for the moment. The second someone else comes around and offers a higher bid, her legs are wide open. After all, how did she become a single moo to begin with? (Allow me to say, such behavior is not unacceptable, but the problem is that single moos blame men for "lack of commitment" and single moos are not practicing what they are preaching.) Single moos have been known to be banging their current boy-toy in one room, while their kid is forced to sit in another room and listen to all that - yeah, it should be criminal, but single moos will lie their way out of anything.

There is another disturbing thing I have been hearing about lately. Single moos go to dating sites and demand that any man who wants to date them has no kids, has good income, a house and that he has never been married. While there are plenty of guys out there who would qualify (myself included), these guys would be selling themselves way short if they date any woman like that. Also, what is up with these single moos and such nasty double standards?

waving hellolarious

That is hysterical.

A never-married, unchilded man with a great income and a house has got everything going for him on the dating market. He has pretty much the whole dating pool open to him. And if he's even middling in personality and looks, he'll be beating them back with a baseball bat.

Why the fuck, when he has SO MANY choices, would he pick a entitle-whore single moo with brat and duhdie baggage and obviously very little brains who wants nothing but a free ride, and can't even offer a fun evening in return?

Are these moos actually THAT delusional?

That's like offering pre-chewed gum in exchange for a bar of gold.

It is so wildly outside reality I can't do anything but laugh.

Also, totally not surprised by single moos fucking around. They're not interested in love and a real relationship. They're just looking for a wallet and someone to dump the brats on when she wants to hit the club to find next week's dick.

Or, even worse, try to trap you into marrying her so she's got you on the hook for not only the kids that aren't yours, but the "one of our own" she oopsed you with, so she can screw around with impunity because leaving is more expensive than staying.

One can only hope they continue to become increasingly delusional about their value as partners. Hopefully, they'll eventually reach a point of pure insanity that even the most clueless unchilded man will simply laugh and walk away.
July 29, 2013
Lilin_Unite
One can only hope they continue to become increasingly delusional about their value as partners. Hopefully, they'll eventually reach a point of pure insanity that even the most clueless unchilded man will simply laugh and walk away.

Single moos can demand whatever they want. Most don't get what they are asking for. Often, the guys that pretend to be interested in single moos and have $$$, they are male whores. They pursue single moos because single moos have a proof that they put out and if they have more than 1 proof, they are deemed "easy". Perfect match for a male whore. Such "men" don't usually stick around for too long.

When single moos sit on dating sites and demand the world to be handed to them on a plate, they attract the male version of themselves.

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety,

“Sometimes the greatest evils are committed by the silence of good people” ..... Edmund Burke

So, if guns kill people, I suppose pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk, and spoons make people fat.
July 29, 2013
I do wonder, what kind of a human being subjects another human being to exists out of ill conception? These single moos don't need any men to date. These single moos need some serious therapy, that way maybe they will have some mercy upon those they are thinking about bringing into the world.

Having 3 kids with 3 different daddies speaks volumes about those moos and duhs involved.

July 29, 2013
Single duhs aren't any better. I wrote a post on my blog a long time ago about some babystalking duhs harassing me in grocery stores. Baby-Stalking: Using Your Kid To Meet Women. About a year after I posted that, some buthurt single duh had to add this hit-and-run comment:

loser duh
wow, you girls have been jaded. I am a single father raising 3 kids on my own. If it was not for the obvious hurt i can see in your words, i might start to feel a little insecure.
A man that takes on the obligation of raising children by himself should be commended. In a world where men cut and run, you should know you have found someone who is actually worth while.
I see the term baby-stalking as an immature possibly resentful jab at a stereotyped group.
I don’t use my kids to go find a tramp to score with.
If i am out with my kids and i see someone that catches my attention i will talk to them. I am not ashamed of my children in any way. so why wouldn’t i talk about them?
I think you folks ‘oughta lighten up a little. Everyone deserves love. even you!

What's really funny is that I can check my blog stats and see what search terms brought people to my blog. One of those terms was "meeting women when you have kids," which put that particular post of mine right on the front page. Apparently, he saw the title and thought it was a how-to guide. So much for "I don't use my kids to find a tramp to score with."
July 29, 2013
JulieWasHere
What's really funny is that I can check my blog stats and see what search terms brought people to my blog. One of those terms was "meeting women when you have kids," which put that particular post of mine right on the front page. Apparently, he saw the title and thought it was a how-to guide. So much for "I don't use my kids to find a tramp to score with."

You are correct about single duhs - they are at least as bad as single moos. At times, they are worse. They are using societal pressure to force his date into becoming a free child care taker.

He can say what he wants, but guilty speaks first. He came to YOUR blog and started posting without you even referring directly to him.

July 29, 2013
Moos seem to want one thing, and one thing only, and that is someone to handle the babysitting duties while she goes out and has fun or passes out on the sofa. Why, sure Moolina, I'll just come over for a 'date' consisting of cleaning up your rancid house with stuck jello and mac and cheese on the floor, dishes piled in the sink, and god knows what on the counter there! How lucky I truly am to have you!!

Yeah, no guy says this. At least, I would hope not. I've been to a few moo households and boy are they ever the dirtiest rank places you'll ever be. Does moo think that once they tell you that 'my babbbbiieeeessssssss are my woooooorrrrrrllllllddd and no one comessss before theeeeemmmmmmm' that all us guys will just drop to our knees, get slapped by the drooping moo-meat curtains and bow in obedience because THEY commanded it!? How lucky we are to be in the presence of such entitlement trash!

Good day, my dear CFers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The MORE abortions there are,
The FEWER spawn there'll be.

The FEWER spawn there are,
the FEWER I'll have to see.
July 29, 2013
Lillin_unite put it much more tactfully than I would have. Several years ago, I lost a single moo friend (no big loss there) because I said almost the same thing, but not as nicely.

We were both about 25 at the time, and my single moo friend already had a two year old daughter. By this time, I had already had enough of the "must be nice" comments when I had the freedom to come and go as I pleased. It was only a matter of time before I snapped and made a bed.made.lie. type comment.

Anyway, single moo refused to date any man with kids. Because she was easy to get into bed after a few Budweisers, she had no shortage of single, un-childed men to choose from. The only thing I'll admit is that her body was not ruined from childbirth, she had a C-section, worked out and took good care of herself, so that may be why.

Then this piece of trash moo started dating this great un-childed guy who really could have done much better. I guess the poor guy must have had low self-esteem. Anyway, my single moo friend broke things off because he lived with his mother because...she was in a wheelchair and had cancer. He was the sole caregiver and could NOT move out. And the best part is that single moo lived with mooched off her own mother because she couldn't get her shit together. And this was pre-recession, no excuses.

After she broke up with this guy for such a ridiculous and cold-hearted reason, I told her that if she was so bent on finding the perfect guy, then perhaps she should expand her options by dating other childed men because as a single mother, it was unrealistic to eliminate them from the dating pool completely.

And that is when the friendship soured. I confronted her and cut her off less than two weeks later because I found out she was trying to get back at me by trying to sleep with my ex. It did not work. Single moos are sad, pathetic, and jealous of women like us. And they have the nerve to have such high standards.
July 29, 2013
nobodylikesyourkidbutyou
Lillin_unite put it much more tactfully than I would have. Several years ago, I lost a single moo friend (no big loss there) because I said almost the same thing, but not as nicely.

We were both about 25 at the time, and my single moo friend already had a two year old daughter. By this time, I had already had enough of the "must be nice" comments when I had the freedom to come and go as I pleased. It was only a matter of time before I snapped and made a bed.made.lie. type comment.

Anyway, single moo refused to date any man with kids. Because she was easy to get into bed after a few Budweisers, she had no shortage of single, un-childed men to choose from. The only thing I'll admit is that her body was not ruined from childbirth, she had a C-section, worked out and took good care of herself, so that may be why.

Then this piece of trash moo started dating this great un-childed guy who really could have done much better. I guess the poor guy must have had low self-esteem. Anyway, my single moo friend broke things off because he lived with his mother because...she was in a wheelchair and had cancer. He was the sole caregiver and could NOT move out. And the best part is that single moo lived with mooched off her own mother because she couldn't get her shit together. And this was pre-recession, no excuses.

After she broke up with this guy for such a ridiculous and cold-hearted reason, I told her that if she was so bent on finding the perfect guy, then perhaps she should expand her options by dating other childed men because as a single mother, it was unrealistic to eliminate them from the dating pool completely.

And that is when the friendship soured. I confronted her and cut her off less than two weeks later because I found out she was trying to get back at me by trying to sleep with my ex. It did not work. Single moos are sad, pathetic, and jealous of women like us. And they have the nerve to have such high standards.

Sorry to her about that. You made a very good choice. Her behavior towards your comment showed how low she was. I won't use the word slut because she was not as good as one. She really was nothing but a whore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
July 29, 2013
lilin_unite

Single moos, who are probably the least desirable women on the market apart from active drug addicts.
Drug addicts can go to rehab and be cured. You cant take moohood out of a moo. Unless she is willing to off the kids to get the better fuck/wallet.:hs
Anonymous User
July 30, 2013
lilin_unite
milenascarlet

"...expect you to love his brats..."

This reminds me of a conversation that I had with my ex. I can't be certain but I think that he was saddened (or something similar) when I admitted that, no, I didn't love his friend's toddlers.

He is/was living with the man and, of course, the wife and two little girls.

They just annoyed me, honestly. When I stayed over there to see my ex, I was woken up early almost every morning by a crying toddler.

I couldn't play my game system around them because they'd always try to touch it.
Anonymous User
July 30, 2013
barren4ever
Drug addicts can go to rehab and be cured. You cant take moohood out of a moo. Unless she is willing to off the kids to get the better fuck/wallet.:hs

Yeah, that's why I said "active."

An addict can recover. But being a breeder is a permanent affliction.

Still, if we're talking about someone who's actively in severe addiction, they are slightly more likely to steal and get you beat up than an entitle-moo. But only slightly.
Anonymous User
July 30, 2013
Have they never heard the expression 'beggars can't be choosers'?

It's like me - I have a face like a bucket of smashed crabs ( to borrow an funny expression from a friend of mine) saying that I will only date the male equivalent of supermodels. They're way out of my league, which I accept and lower my sights. But then, I'm not entitled.
July 30, 2013
nobodylikesyourkidbutyou

I know somebody like that. She just had her fifth loaf with her fourth baby daddy. Apparently this guy makes good money so she’ll be leeching off him until someone better comes along or he’s had enough of her.
Single moos, like their male counterparts, are incredibly self-centred and don’t give a shit about their kids, except to use them to trap a spouse or to get benefits. Nobodylikesyourkidbutyou, I’m sorry you had to associate with this individual. Feel secure in the knowledge that she’s probably the most miserable person in the world, her kids hate her and that nice body she had disappeared after she dropped who knows how many more loaves from who knows how many baby daddies, who of course didn’t stick around and aren’t paying chyld support.
July 30, 2013
OP,

With all due respect, why are you wasting your time talking to these fuckers or trying to "be easy" on them? They don't have the brainpower to understand what you are saying. I don't know any intelligent breeders. This is pretty much the only forum I am on. I don't have time for the bullshit.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
July 30, 2013
@nobodylikesyourkidbutyou,

Single moos are hypocrites. You bet when her brat grows up, she will want the brat to care for her if she ends wheelchair bound.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
Anonymous User
July 30, 2013
peace-n-quiet
OP,

With all due respect, why are you wasting your time talking to these fuckers or trying to "be easy" on them? They don't have the brainpower to understand what you are saying. I don't know any intelligent breeders. This is pretty much the only forum I am on. I don't have time for the bullshit.

Oh, it's not a breeder forum. It's just a general forum.

Talking to them: boredom.

Going easy: avoiding flame wars. I like the forum in general, so they aren't really worth the risk of me getting suspended or something.

I don't post for them. I post mostly in defense of the OP, and also for any lurkers who may be reading.

And here's the thing. Sometimes, when you talk to them nicely, and they STILL come back at you with a bunch of selfish, entitled bullshit, it really helps make the point about how selfish and entitled they are, and EXACTLY why people shouldn't date them.

That's something that won't happen if you come out swinging. And at the end of the day, having them lay out their shitty personalities for all to see is way more damaging than anything I could ever say.
July 30, 2013
Single mooos in the dating pool will NEVER be as attractive as UnChilded women. Not to single duhs, not to single UnChilded men, to nobody.

The only benefit to dating a single mooo is that the guy knows she's probably easy, which is how she got inpig in the first place.

Single mooos and duhs need to stick to each other if they want to get anywhere in the dating world and leave UnChilded folks alone.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login