Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Where can I get some help? I need to feed my kids, and I don't have any money.":rolleyes2

Posted by kidlesskim 
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080905080423AA34yO8

An oldie, but goodie, that somehow I missed when it was originally posted by a Single Moo Beggar™ with my commentary in red throughout her pathetic post.This is a textbook illustration as to why these stupid women become single moos in the first damned place thumbs updown

As the Moo Lows:Violin
Where can I get some help? I need to feed my kids, and I don't have any money. Please read on.?eating popcorn

My checking account is negative, and I just got paid. I don't get another check for two more weeks. WHOSE fault is that, I wonder? It's the epitome of financial irresponsibility to be SO overdrawn on a regular basis that a bi-weekly paycheck won't even cover the overdraft charges.confused smiley

I've got two little girls and myself to feed. My boyfriend kicked me out and I just rented a new apartment, but because of the damage deposit, I don't have any more money in savings. Jeeez, what a surprise! She shacks up with the latest fuck buddy and/or the latest baby daddy who is such a good person he "kicks out" his girlfriend and her two kids. WHY is she renting a place if she doesn't have any money? WHY not go live with some family or a friend for a time, go to a womens' shelter, or do what she does best and locate the next man to mooch off of until that bastard runs her off? WHERE are the baby daddys and why don't THEY pay for their own kids to eat and for a place to live?eye rolling smiley

My car was totaled last month, I can't even get to a food shelf or a church for a free meal. Oh FFS! Who wants to bet she was driving without insurance too? Could this cunt GET any more irresponsible?shrug

I don't qualify for welfare or assistance. I'm stuck. Even the bus by my house is just express, so it only runs during rush hour. I HIGHLY doubt she doesn't qualify for at least WIC, but if she makes that much money and STILL can't buy food, it's obvious whose fault that is. WHY would she rent an apartment that doesn't have public transportation services nearby? Even IF she rented it before the wreck, did it never occur to her it would be cheaper to take the bus? No, I suppose not.shrug

I don't even have a lick of furniture in this new place. My kids are just three years and five months. WHY does she continue shitting out kids she can't afford, WHERE or who is the latest baby daddy and why doesn't he help, and what's the point in renting an apartment if she has no transportation, no food, and no furniture? HOW does she even plan on getting to and from work?:headbrick

I feel like giving up. All my money goes to debt, and I still don't have the means of buying food. My phone was shut off. I don't have the money to pay it. I don't even have the money to pay for daycare, in order to get to work so I can get a check. I don't know what to do. I am on the virge of throwing in the towel. Any suggestions will help. By the way, my family is not able to help. I have asked, but everyone says that they can't right now because of this or that. I'd imagine the family won't help because she's burned that bridge long ago and they are SICK of bailing her out, time and time again. It's hard to believe her parents won't take her in with the two kids though, unless of course they are moving every time the rent is due like she is and don't have any money either. This kind of shit is typical and mind boggling every time I see it. Do these women not plan ahead or THINK at all or ever? :smn

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Snark Shark
"I feel like giving up"

she should- GIVE UP her kyds to someone who can actually take care of them!
This X 1000.

That should have been done yesterday.
Give both the kid up for adoption and get your life together, missus. You may think you love them, but guess what, love never filled anybody stomach. The kids need food, safety and calm, consistent and loving caregivers. You can't give none of the above.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
Every time I see these posts about moos who can't afford to feed their kids or buy diapers I think, why don't they go beg from those crisis pregnancy centers? CPCs are always trying to get pregnant women to shit their meatloaves rather than have an abortion by dangling free baby food and diapers in front of them. I'd be on THEIR doorstep!
She needs to have given up those kyds yesterday so she can start working on her own life. She'll never get out of the hole if she has them around!

I agree with t. You can't fill kyds' bellies with love. If she isn't able to provide decent housing and proper food for these kyds, then she has no business keeping them.

How long can the begging train last? Also, where IS her famblee? Is it possible she's 'borrowed' plenty of money from them already, and never paid it back? This woman's life is a trainwreck and I'm glad it's not mine.
I wish they'd elaborate what they mean by "throwing in the towel," because I have a feeling I might be for it.
Poor thing, she sure does have the worst of luck. sarcastic clapping
Her girls did not ask for this shit, and love doesn't make an empty belly feel better. Based on their ages, they qualify for WIC.

If she makes too much, it is time to prioritize. I had a good friend who ran into this issue post military. Pay the necessities: roof over head, food on the table, heat and light. Visa can wait. Being hounded by creditors would suck, but not nearly as bad as not taking care of the little girls who certainly did not sign up for this. The phone is off so half the problem is solved. They can call all day and get nowhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
She can either afford a computer or phone on which to type that, or she has been able to get to a public library or internet place to use theirs.

That money would buy a bag of dried lentils, barley or oats. Yep, it is a monotonous meal to have at each sitting for a fortnight, but many people have lived on such staples for longer and it would fill her family's bellies and cost a pittance in doing so.

Where can I get some help? I need to feed my kids, and I don't have any money....

Try the nearest dumpster.
I don't get why she didn't get a place she could actually afford! She complains about damage deposits...because the landlord knows she's going to keep on sprogging and not clean her place! Typical hopeless moo behavior.

Also, why didn't she get a place near her work??? You would think that her work wouldn't be THAT far, considering fast food joints are all over the place anymore. Maybe transfer to a closer one where she can WALK or get up off her fat ass and walk to her job now. Maybe one of her moo friends can take her to/from work if she has any. Get another job that's closer maybe? She's just the kind of person for McShits or whatever she has around her. Do some legwork, moomoo!
tausa
She can either afford a computer or phone on which to type that, or she has been able to get to a public library or internet place to use theirs.

That money would buy a bag of dried lentils, barley or oats. Yep, it is a monotonous meal to have at each sitting for a fortnight, but many people have lived on such staples for longer and it would fill her family's bellies and cost a pittance in doing so.

If moomy dearest is so down and out, why is she on the computer? Why couldn't she have given her five month old loaf away for adoption if she had such bad money problems? But of course the moo brigade's response is mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob
If she is so starving to death, then why doesn't she haul her ass to the nearest food pantry? These women I will never understand.

I always have so many questions like this for retarded moos in threads like these such as the fundes and God's miracle table of two years.
CPC's?? I think I'm a-gonna start pickieting those places...

Hell, those dumb-ass pro-lifers loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove to picket Planned Parenthood.
her parents may not want to take her and her 2 children in because they lived their life right, took care of their responsibilities and budgeted so that they could enjoy their golden years - not have their plans, goals and peace tossed by the wayside because their idiot daughter thinks everyone else should (literally) pay for the mistakes she continues to make.

or maybe they're broke, working and living in a one-bedroom apartment and just don't want the extra burdens on them.

whatever the scenario - I totally understand - and I think it's absolutely crazy that people just assume and expect people to bail them out of the idiotic situations they willingly get into just because they're family.

I hate those types of people.
Do these dumb bitches not realize that you can call the police and tell them that you cannot feed your kids?! You can get them fed if you...oh wait, that will likely get those kids taken from you. I mean, that WOULD be best for the kids, but we all know that breeding is solely for the happiness of the moo...
All I can say is... poor children.

can't feed my kids, better complain about it on yahoo answer--seems legit.
Why do people insist on having kyds they know they won't be able to afford? Are they that stupid?

Oh, and in response to the cow who asked in the first place, here's how I suggest you feed your pwecious angels:

1. Catch rats
2. Cook rats on a spit
3. Serve

Don't tell me you've never seen Shrek.

(Apologies to any rat owners/enthusiasts).

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

strange aeons
Why do people insist on having kyds they know they won't be able to afford? Are they that stupid?

What? You don't know the stupid list of reasons to have babies? *gasp* Just search here 10 reasons to have brats or 10 reasons to have more than one brat here. I dare you to find a meaningful and unselfish reason to ever have brats... I'd rather have rats. Haha!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
tausa

Moo should add some fresh veg to that list you gave, and that would too cost a scant penny. I buy cabbage, and your basic head cost me just .40 although I don't know what prices are in her area. Carrots are $1 a pound. Same with celery. They can be added to the lentils and barley.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
craftyzits
tausa

Moo should add some fresh veg to that list you gave, and that would too cost a scant penny. I buy cabbage, and your basic head cost me just .40 although I don't know what prices are in her area. Carrots are $1 a pound. Same with celery. They can be added to the lentils and barley.

Veggies??? But if it's not nugget or goldfish shaped it can't be eaten!! bouncing and laughing
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login