Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Stupid moo goes Mama Bear on teacher after Cub lies to her:rolleyes2

Posted by juniper jupiter 
Re: Stupid moo goes Mama Bear on teacher after Cub lies to her:rolleyes2
September 06, 2013
The amount of people in the comments who think it's OK to beat up a teacher is appalling. I can't even make a snarky comment; I'm just shocked.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
September 06, 2013
Who, again came up with the theory that children are innocent? :BS waving hellolarious
September 06, 2013
Lord, did most of those commenting must have crawled out from under rocks. No, teachers are not perfect; no profession is. That does not give you the right to attack them. What is so difficult about that concept?shrug
September 07, 2013
Which one of you is Bohemian Seahorse? grinning smiley

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
September 07, 2013
I remember when I was a wee brat not many years ago when the teacher's word was law and if it was his/her word against mine, I was always wrong. Even if I was right. Now the snowflakes are always in the right and the teachers are the ones who get bitched at. Or, in this case, physically assaulted. It's a shitty combination: the darlings are always right no matter what, and the average child will lie out their ass in order to avoid getting into trouble OR so they can get their ow way. At the very least, the risk for verbal abuse toward educators is very high. And people ask me why I won't consider becoming a teacher. I don't feel like being some psychotic Moo's punching bag. All it takes is one asshole kid not liking that he or she has to actually follow rules and listen when they are told NO to lie to Moo and then the Mama Bear claws come out.

I very very seriously doubt this teacher laid a hand on the kid, and if she did, I assume it was an accident. Even if it was intentional, what the hell does Moo think she's going to solve by getting physical with the teacher? Will it be worth it to teach her a lesson (for shit she didn't even do) if it means getting charged and possibly going to jail? If I were that teacher, I wouldn't let the kid back in my class, and I would do my best to make sure the fucker isn't allowed back at that school, lest Mommy come back in a rage every year with every single teacher.

Jobs are becoming a very precious thing to have and I don't think a teacher would fuck up her job by scratching a kid on the neck intentionally. But this is something Moos don't ever have to worry about since a vast majority of them are either ass-sitting house monsters SAHMs or welfare whores.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login