Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"He was a studious child. Respectful"

Posted by bell_flower 
"He was a studious child. Respectful"
September 22, 2013
So says the aunt of this piece of shit teenager who got 30 years for beating a man to death, recording it with his cellphone, and uploading it to the web.

Why do Breeder relatives of these wastes of skin always defend them?

The times when they don't are memorable, like when an uncle of one of the Boston bombers called his nephew a loser who disgraced the family.
Re: "He was a studious child. Respectful"
September 22, 2013
It tells me exactly how these teenaged Sociopaths get by unstopped until they kill someone. Their famblees do ANYTHING to promote the idea that they are "good kids", "just in with the wrong crowd", or "will grow out of this" until it is just way too late. They are unable to face the truth and in defending and covering for these monsters they are basically endorsing their ever worsening behavior until someone dies. They are close to being accessories to murder (if not exactly that) IMO.
September 22, 2013
Should have given the fucker the needle. As far as I am concerned, the piece of shit was as guilty, if not more so, for filming the murder and doing nothing about it--and for celebrating with his friends about perpetrating a cold-blooded murder.

And the auntie can go fuck herself with a splintery flagpole.
September 22, 2013
I think these people defend their demon spawn because they cannot believe their golden loins produced a homicidal freak. They have to defend the monster because if that came out of their bodies, then there must be something wrong with them too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shrieking babbies are the most effective birth control on earth.
September 22, 2013
Dingo8YourBaby
I think these people defend their demon spawn because they cannot believe their golden loins produced a homicidal freak. They have to defend the monster because if that came out of their bodies, then there must be something wrong with them too.

Like the ones who won't even consider the possibility that pwecious has a serious mental illness even if he's yelling at the voices in his head. If Junior is nuts, what will PEOPLE THINK about moomy and duddhy!?

In some cases I suppose these are the same people - it seems to me it comes out pretty often that the homicidal freaks were mentally ill but moomy never got them treatment because they were no danger to anyone (riiiiight) and why mark myself ... I mean him ... For life? sarcastic clapping
Anonymous User
September 23, 2013
phoebe_e_brown
Dingo8YourBaby

Like the ones who won't even consider the possibility that pwecious has a serious mental illness even if he's yelling at the voices in his head. If Junior is nuts, what will PEOPLE THINK about moomy and duddhy!?

Maybe there's a tie-in between this mentality (I use the term lightly) and the theme of this other current thread... breeders don't give a sugar-frosted fuck about anyone except those related by blood.

But remember, we're the selfish ones! hysterical laughterz
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login