Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cross-Fit Moo brings out vile inpig pics and wrath of sanctimoos

Posted by aliceblue 
Cross-Fit Moo brings out vile inpig pics and wrath of sanctimoos
September 21, 2013
An inpig moo of two posted some work-out pics of her (and her nasty bulge) weight lifting. Sanctimoos are frothing at the mouth. hot smiley http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2425461/Mother-causes-social-media-storm-posting-pictures-weightlifting-EIGHT-months-pregnant.html

I don't care if she lifts another cow, but can you imagine walking into your gym and encountering that revolting sight? two faces puking
For those who like train wrecks, more about it (an more pics) here http://metro.co.uk/2013/09/18/pregnant-weightlifter-just-two-weeks-away-from-giving-birth-provokes-online-storm-4050437/

She'd be attractive if not for the deformity caused by the parasite.
On one hand, it's cool that she's not sitting on her ass, pulling that "eating for two" bullshit.

On the other, if you care so much about your health, why the fuck get pignant in the first place?
Re: Cross-Fit Moo brings out vile inpig pics and wrath of sanctimoos
September 21, 2013
snapplet
On one hand, it's cool that she's not sitting on her ass, pulling that "eating for two" bullshit.

I thought the same. Even though the belly bulge photo is gross and attention-whoring, I like that it puts all the precious special snowflake moomies in their place. Sometimes I see preggos in my step class and once there was one that had to modify every single movement. I was irritated because, what's the point? Why take up space from someone who actually cares about keeping their body fit? On the other hand....gotta hand it to her for keeping active and not giving up the things she likes to do just because she's inpig.

The "Crossfit Mom" one sounds like a PNB, too. She has two other kids and she hasn't been engaging in the mudslinging, she had a pretty classy reply to one of the articles that was like "Thank you everyone who has expressed love and concern, my doctor says I am healthy, blah blah."

TLDR: I'd rather see a moo working out, than pretending she's too delicate and special.
September 22, 2013
I used to do crossfit. The emphasis is always on what you can do rather than what you can't do, so trainers work around injuries, disabilities, and pignasty.

I have a triathlete friend who ran until she was 8 months preggers and she used to get horrible comments chucked at her when out running. Moos were the worst for it. I hate the way when someone is upduffed, her body becomes public property, and complete strangers feel the need to judge a preggo for eating seafood or doing exercise or having a glass of wine with a meal. My mother had a Guinness craving when she was preggo!

If a woman is inpig, then it's her body and her business until she sluices IMO. I have a friend who is inpig and still smoking, and yeah, that's probably not great for the loaf, but she's a grown ass adult and perfectly capable of assessing the risks. I don't think it's a good choice, but it's hers to make. My mother was horrified that I didn't feel the need to lecture her, but truth be told I have no investment in whether her loaf is born healthy or nicotine addicted or what, it's simply not my body and therefore not my business.
September 22, 2013
The pics are vile but inpig moo does one good thing and that's to show the world that "eating for two" is crap and that all moos can at least get up and walk, piggo or not.
September 22, 2013
I saw some of these pictures a couple days ago, and I saw she has dimples next to the tooomah, which would be kind of cute if they weren't next to such a bulgy, nasty, tooomah.

You know all those other moos are jealous! I hate to admire a moo, but good on her for bucking the sloth-like behavior trends of today's reproducing herd. I would bet money that hers don't wind up autistic, but I really can't be bothered to follow her in any fashion for the years it will take for that to prove out or not.
It's her clump and her body,so she can do whatever the f* she wants with it . Just don't trow a tantrum IF you end up losing the thing ,because then people might try to outlaw weight lifting for women or some crap like that :mad2. You know,because some ditz might not know she's pregnant and then she could have a late period miscarry...the horror :Violin
September 23, 2013
Another repugnant moo looking for attention. Imagine that. smile rolling left righteyes2

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login