Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tard apocalyps

Posted by aliceblue 
Tard apocalyps
October 08, 2013
Saw the article and pulled out the "checklist." True that Tardlelight was 26 but he had an IQ of 40 and was his parents responsibility.
http://www.salon.com/2013/10/06/killed_over_a_movie_ticket_how_law_enforcement_hurts_people_with_disabilities/

1. Supersized tard? Check (see pic)
2. Propensity to harm others or property? Check (didn't like raised voices or to be touched and would "freak out").
3. Wants to take/do something that a normal person would not be allowed to do? Check (wanted to see movie twice without paying again)
4. Out with an ineffective keeper? C heck (aide 'told the officers to “be patient” and let her “handle it,”) Why the fF--- do they always say "let me handle it" when the are not doing/cannot do so?
5. Mention of similar problems with autards (the guy in this article had Down's but author drags in the threat of future autards roaming the earth and how police better get trained and be ready to handle the spesual darlings).
6. Outraged comments on how come they didn't just let kid do what he wanted, why didn't cops do better, how bad world is to all the specul spnuflakes. CHECK!

Bing, Bing, BING....We have another "winner."

Now the guy clearly has Down's or something similar and I have to wonder why he was killed. But it still raised the question of why a kid who gets upset by loud noises and being touched is taken to a loud, crowded movie theater with someone who cannot physically control him. And of just what police should do when one of these creatures goes postal? This does not bode well for our future.
Re: Tard apocalyps
October 09, 2013
From a different article I read, that tard was resisting the cops trying to restrain him.During the struggle, he ended up chocking.
Sorry for being mean, defectos like him should never leave their home/ resident centers. Or, perhaps, have a handler stronger/bigger than them.:litebulb
October 09, 2013
This woman is the only sane one of the lot. Of course, nobody agree with her:

This man's death was not the fault of the police officers. It was the fault of the health aide who left an upset, potentially violent man in a volatile situation. No amount of training could give those officers the knowledge that Saylor didn't like to be touched. He was a big man. Their job is to control him.

I'm very sorry that he is dead, having two beloved Down's kids in my life, and I think officer need training in dealing with developmentally disabled persons. I particularly care about sexual assault of disabled people which is rarely fully investigated because there is seldom physical evidence and most developmentally disabled people cannot withstand a trial.

But please stop blaming police officers for the mistakes they make.

A pity she has TWO tards herself.

I am waiting. I am waiting for one of those supersize tard to hurt the wrong person. The one who won't shut up because "pooor taaaard". The one who will make a veritable shitstorm. It is only a matter of time.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
October 10, 2013
Get a load of the comments on that and other articles. Can't believe how many are siding with the out-of-control tard and its handler. I don't like today's heavy-handed police tactics, but just how are the cops supposed to know Tardley's a tard with "special" needs as opposed to a wannabe James Holmes at a theater?
November 06, 2013
From what I have read about this case, the officers had nothing to do with this person's death. First, ushers tried to verbally guide him out. Then the theater manager came out, and when they were all rebuffed, the security guards and police were summoned only after he became aggressively belligerent. What killed him was his preexisting breathing disorder, not the officers restraining him. It was irresponsible for the aide to leave during the confrontation. If anyone is to be charged, it is the aide for gross negligence.
November 07, 2013
Snark Shark
:goggle

that was one GIANT, UGLY TARD! where's an Elephant Gun when you NEED it?

It looks like a walking HAM! Oh well - it's smoked now!

Here's a novel idea - perhaps those with an IQ of 40 - shouldn't be left alone. Or left to go out alone where they may face difficulty and potential harm without someone else to speak up for them.
November 07, 2013
kman
Get a load of the comments on that and other articles. Can't believe how many are siding with the out-of-control tard and its handler. I don't like today's heavy-handed police tactics, but just how are the cops supposed to know Tardley's a tard with "special" needs as opposed to a wannabe James Holmes at a theater?

Well, for one thing, Downs Syndrome people look different from normal people.
November 07, 2013
skyeyes
kman

Well, for one thing, Downs Syndrome people look different from normal people.

Just because I was reading some 'gossip' story about Jon and Khate + 8 ~

IMO that guy is a RETARD! LOOK at him! That face just SCREAMS Downs Syndrome! And he's bitching that the kids are 'developmentally delayed'?
Dude. YOU are a RETARD! HELLO!
November 07, 2013
Zzelda
Snark Shark
:goggle

that was one GIANT, UGLY TARD! where's an Elephant Gun when you NEED it?

It looks like a walking HAM! Oh well - it's smoked now!

Oh shit
waving hellolarious waving hellolarious waving hellolarious waving hellolarious

I'm glad the dogs are around when I spit out mac 'n cheese because of an hysterical laugh.

You guys are evil. That's why I love you friendly hug
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login