Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Mom/Baby Needs Checklist"(For after sluicing):rolleyes2

Posted by kidlesskim 
"Mom/Baby Needs Checklist"(For after sluicing):rolleyes2
March 08, 2014
http://www.nurturecenter.com/momneedchec.html

Jeeeez. More proof these cunts premeditate getting special attention after sluicing. The whole page above this part below is dedicated to listing all the thousands of dollar's worth of shit they will "need" like diapers, furniture, udder feeding accessories, and a host of the usual bullshit. It's the miscellaneous list at the end that caught my eye, with my comments in red:

Other Good Ideas
Pick out birth announcements and get the address list together before the baby comes, if possible Oh, absolutely send out announcements TOO, so in addition to all the shower and sprinkle gifts they can solicit MORE gifts from those who have already given while simultaneously making certain they didn't leave anyone out who might gift them like the mail man, store clerks, or office workers at any business they might have been a customer in the past decade. eye rolling smiley

Make a Belly Cast WHY?confused smiley

Keep a journal to remember this amazing time! Because the world needs more Moo blogs :ds

Stock up on groceries so you don't have to go to the store. Especially look for easy foods. Make some meals in advance and freeze them. The ONLY good advice on here! At least if they do this they won't be expecting other people to continue bringing casseroles over all the fucking time for 3 months.:litebulb

Line up friends and family who will bring meals after the baby is born (and a good friend to coordinate) WHY? If they have planned ahead like the suggestion above, WHY do they STILL expect everyone in their circle to cook and bring over meals?:headbrick

Schedule friends or family who will come help you out at home, or hire a postpartum doula to help. Find people who will be truly hands-on useful, not the kind of guests who expect a relaxing visit and think that you or the baby are their entertainment. Geeeeez, a "postpartum doula"? What utter bullshit and waste of money. So, in addition to their demanding people bring them food, they want people to clean their house too? WHERE are the fucking baby daddys when these cunts come home with the loaf? :smn

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Re: "Mom/Baby Needs Checklist"(For after sluicing):rolleyes2
March 08, 2014
kidlesskim

Schedule friends or family who will come help you out at home, or hire a postpartum doula to help. Find people who will be truly hands-on useful, not the kind of guests who expect a relaxing visit and think that you or the baby are their entertainment. Geeeeez, a "postpartum doula"? What utter bullshit and waste of money. So, in addition to their demanding people bring them food, they want people to clean their house too? WHERE are the fucking baby daddys when these cunts come home with the loaf? :smn

Notice it doesn't say to nicely ask friends and family whether they have time to come out and help you; it says schedule them. Talk about entitlement. Employers schedule people, to work for pay. It takes a lot of nerve to schedule people to do chores for free. I'm so glad I don't associate with breeders.
March 08, 2014
Jesus fuck, such entitlement!
I generally drop off the face of the earth when someone gets inpig but if any fucking Moo dared to "schedule" me to help her I would be livid and probably tell her just what I thought of that bullshit.
I also agree with the fact duh should be the one to help out Mrs. Moo.
March 08, 2014
cfchevygirl
kidlesskim

Notice it doesn't say to nicely ask friends and family whether they have time to come out and help you; it says schedule them. Talk about entitlement. Employers schedule people, to work for pay. It takes a lot of nerve to schedule people to do chores for free. I'm so glad I don't associate with breeders.

I was about to say basically the same thing.

Jeez, how demanding are these Cows? I not only do not act this way with friends - I don't do it in the biz arena, even. You discuss things and work out a plan together. Hell, I don't even do this to construction workers or plumbers! I don't get on the phone and start barking - OK - you need to be here at 11.37 am, not a minute sooner or later! Uh, NO. I call up and say - yes, I'm having a problem can you come? When? - well, what works for you? And you know what - being flexible has upsides - many times people will say to me - if you can wait til later or if I can do it in my off hours - I'll give you a discount. Being polite, flexible, and understanding is appreciated by many. Maybe *because* of all the demanding people out there.

Being polite and working with others is the way to go. Protip: Assertive =/= Asshole.

I don't make my issues other peoples issues. I was invited to a little thing tonight, I said - well, I will see, I am not feeling too well right now. And that was it. My guess was that my friend probably does not want to hear about my stabbingly painful period from hell. TMI.

Now that I think of it - maybe I should've said something about it - I might've scored some black cotton underpants and Kalamata olives!
March 08, 2014
jezebel_daisy
Jesus fuck, such entitlement!
I generally drop off the face of the earth when someone gets inpig but if any fucking Moo dared to "schedule" me to help her I would be livid and probably tell her just what I thought of that bullshit.
I also agree with the fact duh should be the one to help out Mrs. Moo.

I don't know many people with kids. Some, but I don't associate that much with them. I learned my lesson young - from a friend who became a Teen Moo. Which also turned her into Uber Bitch. The final straw came when she began speaking to me in the same parental and condescending way she spoke to the child.

Intriguing side note - I found said child on Fakebook. On one of her pix someone commented that she looked like her mother. Her response? I do not! look like her!

Pretty sad when your own child clearly dislikes you. And in fact seemingly considers her adoptive father and his new wife (yeah, he offloaded Uber Bitch too) as her 'family' - bio unrelated people.

Lurking Moos? Check yourselves before you wreck yourselves. Kids will not necessarily "love you unconditionally" and they aren't stupid, either. No one likes an asshole and even your own kids may tell you to take a hike.
March 08, 2014
think that you or the baby are their entertainment

Babies or their sluicers as "entertainment." Snerk. Well, maybe in a trainwreck-y sort of way, but not really.
March 09, 2014
"Belly Cast??confused smiley Did the loaf kick so hard it fractured moo's beachball?
March 09, 2014
Why don't they make a cast of their stretched out cooters instead?

Oh wait, cuz then that would be showing potential wanna moos the actual TRUTH about sluicing.

And goodness knows they can't have that happening.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
March 09, 2014
What are they going to do with a belly cast, prop it up in the living room? It'll just get tossed in the attic, where hopefully raccoons will tear it to pieces.

Regarding the list, I find the lack of kalamata olives and black cotton panties disturbing. smile rolling left rightsmile

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
March 09, 2014
cfchevygirl
kidlesskim

Haven't we seen this "scheduling" before? I remember there was some crazy entitled moo pestering her sister and trying to force her into "helping" with the Golden Loaf, constantly emailing and texting her, asking which time she'd like to be allotted. Even grandmoo was pestering the sister into giving in - never mind that the sister had kids herself (and was likely a PNB, unlike the other two cows).

Bitches be crazy. :crz

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

March 11, 2014
How on earth did our grandparents' generation and the ones before them manage to have large families and get on with it without postpartum doulas, baybee showers, birth showers,and a constant stream of gifts and attention?

FFS, my great grandmother had thirteen kids (good Catholics smile rolling left righteyes2) and their generation had none of this entitled udder rubbing and shit. They sluiced, they got back on with whatever they were doing before, because it was just normal and no big deal. Now, people practically expect a Nobel prize for shitting a loaf out, and they seem to think their friends and family are their own personal army of mother's helpers. Whatever other friends and family have going on becomes of no importance compared to Goldenloaf.

I'm not always my stepmoo's number one fan, but her family are twice as bad - when her brother's wife sluiced for the first time, everyone demanded when my stepmoo was going over to see the new loaf. At the time, she had two children under five herself, including one with autism, and she wasn't well, she has rheumatoid arthritis pretty bad (why you would have two kids that close together when you are sick is beyond me, but meh) so she declined to make the trip overseas, and her brother and SIL didn't speak to her for six months!

I might add that said brother and SIL did not bother coming over here to see either my sister or my brother when they were born....breeders always want it all their own way, they are all selfish.
March 11, 2014
My list:

1. If I am unlucky and or stupid enough to have a breederific asshole like this in my life trying to put me on their slave list, punt them to the curb ASAP.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shrieking babbies are the most effective birth control on earth.
March 11, 2014
yummynotmummy
How on earth did our grandparents' generation and the ones before them manage to have large families and get on with it without postpartum doulas, baybee showers, birth showers,and a constant stream of gifts and attention?

Exactly my thoughts! Squirting a loaf never was a big deal until recent generations - and the entitlement is becoming worse than ever! It's just another bodily function that the world could do without, IMO.

If I had a friend who became breederific on me and handed me a list like that, I'd walk away from her and never come back. I don't associate with breeders as a rule, and this list is one of the very reasons why.
March 12, 2014
mumofsixbirds
yummynotmummy

Exactly my thoughts! Squirting a loaf never was a big deal until recent generations - and the entitlement is becoming worse than ever! It's just another bodily function that the world could do without, IMO.
I think the result of two things: children serve no economic purpose now, and people can choose when to have them. Kids were needed earlier in history because people needed farm hands, etc., and no one really chose if/when to have them. Kids were just what happened when you had sex. Many didn't live to adulthood anyway. Now, kids are a money sink, and the "throw good money after bad"/sunk cost fallacy is wreaking havoc. As for the casserole-demanding black cotton panty wearers...now that kids are a choice, those who choose to have them are doing some kind of defense-mechanism behavior to stave off buyer's remorse.
March 12, 2014
randomcfchick
mumofsixbirds
yummynotmummy

I think the result of two things: children serve no economic purpose now, and people can choose when to have them. Kids were needed earlier in history because people needed farm hands, etc., and no one really chose if/when to have them. Kids were just what happened when you had sex. Many didn't live to adulthood anyway. Now, kids are a money sink, and the "throw good money after bad"/sunk cost fallacy is wreaking havoc. As for the casserole-demanding black cotton panty wearers...now that kids are a choice, those who choose to have them are doing some kind of defense-mechanism behavior to stave off buyer's remorse.

Actually, I am kind of sick of hearing the excuse that kids were needed to work on the farm. History might have been different - and less difficult - if people didn't have so many kids back then. Even back in the depression, would it not have been less expensive to -- oh, my how could I think of this -- hire people? Even if they had no cash and had to barter? The depression might have been over much sooner if that happened.
March 13, 2014
I've got one for the checklist -- an anonymous call to CPS. I'm sure they'd lurve to hear about how Moomie can't be arsed to take care of the wunnerful baybee SHE brought into the world, and is instead conscripting others into doing it -- for no pay, at that -- and to buy things for her hatchling, too!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login