Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Missing" Boy Found in Claw Machine

Posted by cfchevygirl 
"Missing" Boy Found in Claw Machine
April 16, 2014
We've seen this before, so not really a new phenomenon. However, the circumstances are interesting.

A 3-year-old Nebraska boy is now safe after somehow crawling his way into a stuffed animal claw machine at a bowling alley across the street from his family's apartment Monday night. WOWT reports the boy's 24-year-old mother called police, telling them her son got out of an unlocked door in their Lincoln apartment while she was in the bathroom. Somehow he got to the bowling alley.

KMTV points out 3-year-old Kael Ireland was able to somehow make his way through the machine's small opening and crawl up inside to play with some of the toys.

Some witnesses got cellphone video before the machine's vendor was able to get the key to free the boy. The vendor told KOLN it's difficult for kids to pull off what Kael was able to do Monday night.

"The cranes are built so that kids can't get in there and steal items. ... He wasn't hurt, and the parents were glad we got him out of there."

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/04/16/missing-neb-boy-found-in-stuffed-animal-machine/20870370/?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000058

Of course, moo just stepped away "for a moment", and somehow a 3-year-old was able to leave the apartment, cross the street, enter a bowling alley and find the claw machine, then crawl inside?

I suppose I could believe a kyd that age could open a door, which of course was unlocked. But he then is able to seek out the bowling alley where he could find the toy machine? That's a little harder to believe.

We've seen this before, but usually it's been that the kyd was already at the business with his parunt(s). But this one actually left the house by himself and did all this.

I'm not sure that a kyd that age is able to pull off something like that, but, either way, moo was not paying attention and left the kyd unattended with the door unlocked. Good job, moo.
Re: "Missing" Boy Found in Claw Machine
April 16, 2014
Isn't "Kael" a vegetable? My, yet another kre8ive name! smug
April 16, 2014
See. the prizes in those machines are a total rip off.

I seriously don't know how kids even do this. As a kid, I tried for years to stick my arm up the prize chute and grab a toy with my hand after blowing five bucks on trying to get one with the fucking claw. I could never even get a limb into the door on the bottom. How can a toadler get his entire body in there? I thought the doors were made specifically to prevent people from doing anything except grabbing their prize they won.

The cranes are built so that kids can't get in there and steal items

So the cranes aren't built to allow for theft of toys, but they allow for children to climb into them? That sure makes sense. And of course Mom of the Year Only Looked Away For A MomentTM. Because all it takes is half a second for a toddler to open the apartment door without making a sound (why was it unlocked?), possibly navigate stairwells or an elevator on his own (don't know what floor they were on), leave the building completely, cross a street that was likely busy, enter the bowling alley all alone without staff noticing, go up to the claw machine and futz with it long enough to figure out how to climb in it. So either Junior has the ability to stop time or it was a lot longer than a moment.

The vendor gave him a stuffed animal from the machine to take home.

Great, reward the little shit. If there's anything a toddler will remember, it's where they can get free toys. I bet you anything he's going to be constantly trying to escape back to the bowling alley to get more stuff. It's become kind of common for little kids to crawl into claw machines in recent years and I don't think it's a good idea to reward them with toys when they do it. Yes, the breeders should be actually watching the little monsters, but they should learn that climbing into a machine means they're being bad and they should be punished, not given a free toy. If I climbed into a display case at a museum to touch an exhibit and got stuck, would the staff give me the exhibit or part of it for my "troubles?" NO I'd get fucking arrested, or banned at best.

Captcha: Nuuuu
April 16, 2014
I smell :BS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
April 16, 2014
Did the kid also fix his own lunch, dress himself, and tie his own shoes before he left the apartment? I smell bullshit on this one as well.
April 16, 2014
If only Kael had eaten his kale he would not have been helpless in climbing out.

Or is that spinach?

lmao
April 16, 2014
Hold on a second. I thought moos were unable to go to the bathroom without their spawn in there with them?
April 16, 2014
satansbitch
Did the kid also fix his own lunch, dress himself, and tie his own shoes before he left the apartment? I smell bullshit on this one as well.

Let me guess... no investigation for foul play because the parents "have suffered enough already"?

I find it very hard to believe that a toddler could fit inside of the prize slot, let alone climb up into it, make his way to the machine from his home, make his way out the front door of his home [which was unlocked?!], and no one noticed?

There's no way this actually happened as reported. This was either a hoax or foul play.
April 16, 2014
cfchevygirl
We've seen this before, so not really a new phenomenon. However, the circumstances are interesting.

A 3-year-old Nebraska boy is now safe after somehow crawling his way into a stuffed animal claw machine at a bowling alley across the street from his family's apartment Monday night. WOWT reports the boy's 24-year-old mother called police, telling them her son got out of an unlocked door in their Lincoln apartment while she was in the bathroom. Somehow he got to the bowling alley.

KMTV points out 3-year-old Kael Ireland was able to somehow make his way through the machine's small opening and crawl up inside to play with some of the toys.

Some witnesses got cellphone video before the machine's vendor was able to get the key to free the boy. The vendor told KOLN it's difficult for kids to pull off what Kael was able to do Monday night.

"The cranes are built so that kids can't get in there and steal items. ... He wasn't hurt, and the parents were glad we got him out of there."

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/04/16/missing-neb-boy-found-in-stuffed-animal-machine/20870370/?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000058

Of course, moo just stepped away "for a moment", and somehow a 3-year-old was able to leave the apartment, cross the street, enter a bowling alley and find the claw machine, then crawl inside?

I suppose I could believe a kyd that age could open a door, which of course was unlocked. But he then is able to seek out the bowling alley where he could find the toy machine? That's a little harder to believe.

We've seen this before, but usually it's been that the kyd was already at the business with his parunt(s). But this one actually left the house by himself and did all this.

I'm not sure that a kyd that age is able to pull off something like that, but, either way, moo was not paying attention and left the kyd unattended with the door unlocked. Good job, moo.

Moo needed (other than a brain) a deadbolt out of Jr's reach, and lock the fucking door!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 17, 2014
So let me get this right: Somehow (which I noticed is repeated quite a bit in this story) sprog:

1) Unlocks/opens a front door
2) Wanders out the door
3) Wanders across the apartment complex/down the stairs/down the elevator - with no one noticing -- depending on where the apartment is located
4) Gets across a busy (?), open road with not ONE driver noticing and calling the cops, swerving to avoid him and causing an accident, or hitting him
5) Finds the bowling alley in the middle of all the other businesses
6) Opens the door to the bowling alley (and I don't know about y'all, but around here, they are HEAVY - too heavy for a 3YO to open)
7) Wanders inside without anyone noticing a 3YO! is all alone
8) Manages to mess with the prize machine long enough to climb in it without anyone noticing
9) Manages to do all this without the ebil childless predators all moos claim are lurking behind every corner snatching him up to cook in an oven or something.
10) And 1-6 all happened before moo could get off the toilet and look for TMIThingITW?? I assume if she got off her ass at all and noticed her pwechious wasn't in the apartment she could have looked outside and I don't know - NOTICED her toadler lurching across the damn street.

Exactly how constipated was moo?

I can smell the :BS from over here in Texas.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login