Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Surrounded by feral fucktards.

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Surrounded by feral fucktards.
July 08, 2014
So I mentioned Tardmo several months ago. Finally snapped, back in February, and nearly kicked in his door when the bass was going so loud one day that it was literally rattling our spices. There hasn't been a noise problem since, but he still likes to express his butthurt by beating on the shared wall at random moments-- still, all these months later. Doesn't matter what we do or don't do in our home; he'll just go at it as hard as he can for ten or so seconds. Any time, day or night.

And now there's another fine example of budding humanity on our other side, as well. We don't share a wall with these people (there's a breezeway between the apartments), but Moomy's car does park right next to mine. For a long time I couldn't figure out where I was getting all these dings on the right side of my car. (In retrospect it's totally obvious, but I'd been nursing the delusion that there were at least one or two non-assholes living around here.)

One day they were getting out of their light blue/silver car right after we'd done so. Moomy gets out, followed by Spook-eyed Daughter (who stares at everyone like they're shapechanging in front of her) and Spastic Ginger Son, who'd been in the back seat behind Moo. Moomy, seeing me right there, softly tells SGS to "be careful and not hit the lady's car", whereupon he freezes up and gives her a startled "WTF?" look. Of course, that hasn't stopped the light blue/silver-colored dings from accumulating... I was just spared getting one that day, that's all. And I get to just stand by and fume while MY car gets more and more and more dings on it. Guess the bitch is just insanely jealous that my car isn't the broke-down shitbox hers is.

Lurking idiot breeders: Despite what you're desperately trying to read into recent news events, strangers simply aren't the greatest danger to your kids. If I didn't have a fuck-ton more moral fiber than all of you put together, both these destructo-fucks would've, by now, been effectively stopped from ever disturbing my peace and destroying my property again.* But they get to keep doing it, over and over and over, with impunity. Can you legitimately claim your crotch-croissants are so safe around you? Let's keep watching the news headlines and find out.

Speaking of that trend, I found out from our manager yesterday that a tenant who used to live here has a history of running off with one or more of his four kids... some sort of custody drama, was all he'd tell me.

PMYABP? Hahahaha.... NO.

*ETA (since I'm sure some brainless drama-cunt somewhere will ASSume I mean anything sinister...)
SGS= A thorough ass-paddling the second I catch him adding a new dent, and reassurance that he'll get a fresh one every time I so much as think he's been a thoughtless little barbarian again. Depending on my mood, I'd probably also smile sweetly and tell him there's no Santa Claus. angel with halo
Tardmo= Since he's pretty much an adult and all stone-cold gangsta (at least when Mommy's nearby or his girlfriend needs impressing), he'd get an actual beat-down. He threatened me with violence the day I schooled his damp little ass, so I wouldn't waste time playing the posturing game with him. Fight fire with napalm.
Re: Surrounded by feral fucktards.
July 09, 2014
SOOO sorry you have to deal with these ongoing pains in the ass (and dings in your car, that totally sucks).

You are a saint, truly, for not responding in a variety of ways too devious to list here (as my mind races to think what I would probably do in that situation!)

Hope you get some peace and quiet soon and the Tardio Family "forgets" to pay their rent and is forced to move out!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login